Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Yep that's the kid! :)

That's true in accounting but the same rule doesn't apply in economics. Depending on where you study economics can be heavily maths based. I've heard that LSE is a uni where 70-80% of their economics course is pure maths.

Those aren't actually the modules I'm studying, they're just what subject the module covers. Wow all of a sudden it's quite difficult to explain what a module is lol. So basically in economics one of my modules is an 'Introduction to Economics' and another is 'Britain in the World Economy'. Accounting is split in to management and financial accounting. Then there are other modules that are not worth as much that are basically there to help you once you graduate so they help you create your CV, with references and all that jazz.

I heard economics is a pain in the neck. I get it now.. in Econimics you have two modules, and accounting mein another 2.. hmmm.

Alright, I gott go now! πŸ€— see you! :)
Bye Dia and Simi!
Originally posted by Angel-likeDevil

I dooo, skipping's my favorite πŸ˜› .. thanks, Dia 😎

And you aren't sporty?? πŸ˜† What is rounders though?

Haha, there are offices even here that have gyms πŸ˜ƒ well, my uncle goes to such an offiice :P

Did you guys used to join all the skipping ropes in school and then two people would move the skipping rope while a bunch of girls would get in the middle and start skipping and there would always be someone who'd screw it up?πŸ˜†I think people in the US call it double dutch. Corbin Bleu came in a Disney film that was all about Double Dutch recently right?

I'm sporty when I want to be. I'm quite lazy but if my gym was a little close then I'd probably get off my lazy ass and make an effort to go there. Badminton is something I will always love though. My dad is a badminton champ and he's won a lot of badminton tournaments so I guess I got that from him. :)

Chinnu you haven't heard of rounders?😲It's such a fun game! I'll explain some day when you don't have to go back to sleep/school! lol

Take care Angel!πŸ€—
It's funny chatting up Xobile bhai on FB

Tip: if you're going to call out sick, make sure your co-workers aren't your FB friends and can see the pics you posted drunk last night πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Believe

Tip: if you're going to call out sick, make sure your co-workers aren't your FB friends and can see the pics you posted drunk last night πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† this has happened to friends of mine too! they'll call in sick and update their status with "drunk from last night", then other people from work read it and talk about it. then the supervisor finds out, then they're in trouble! πŸ˜†
Hey what is all this playing truant?πŸ˜†
I was a master.
When I was working, I was always sooo scared to call sick even when I really was sick. πŸ˜† Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

πŸ˜† this has happened to friends of mine too! they'll call in sick and update their status with "drunk from last night", then other people from work read it and talk about it. then the supervisor finds out, then they're in trouble! πŸ˜†
^lol....pooor guy..πŸ˜†πŸ˜†and u know in fb,I sometime I feel sad after I click my friends 'like' buttons ,cos it reminded every single time someone replies on it....above 30 ,40 reply means...too muchπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

Yeah, it does get annoying! πŸ˜† Sometimes though, I like to read what other people comment b/c I get nosy, but I won't read 30 or 40 replies! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

When I was working, I was always sooo scared to call sick even when I really was sick. πŸ˜†

I used to call sick often in my first job but never in my second.