Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

OMG Bhabhi I didn't know you were so athletic!

I was kinda athletic in school πŸ˜³ After college all I do is drop dead on my bed and veg out πŸ˜†
Edited by Angel-likeDevil - 13 years ago
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

I skip πŸ˜› . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess πŸ˜† 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? πŸ˜† It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)

LOL you skip? That automatically makes you cooler than all the other kids😎
I was good at basketball and badminton but that's it. Oh wait, I wasn't bad at rounders eitherπŸ˜›

You'll be surprised Angel. My dad has a gym at his work place. (Not that he's ever used it)
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I want to learn how to play tennis =)
hindu4lyf thumbnail

I want to learn how to play tennis =)

Tennis is so much fun! Half of our lessons went in running for the balls that we had chucked in some bush or near some treeπŸ˜†
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Tennis is so much fun! Half of our lessons went in running for the balls that we had chucked in some bush or near some treeπŸ˜†

That's totally me. Like I've gone to play with a couple of friends but we all just screw around.

Glad to help Angel. Anything for a Chad fanπŸ˜‰
I guarantee that you will fall in love with James Lucas Scott. That kid is beyond adorable!

I'm still not a huge fan of Math but I did quite well in Maths during school and college. Thankfully so far the only mathematics I've had to do on my course is Statistics and I love Statistics! However I'm really not looking forward to doing Econometrics in my second yearWell basically I'm doing 5 modules this year but some are worth more than others. The modules are a mix of Economics, Accounting and Business (with a bit of Business Management as well).

I never liked sports! While most students would jump for joy when they heard the word 'trampolining', I'd hope that my turn would never come and I wouldn't have to get on lol. I've played Badminton since I was about 7 and it's one of the few sports that I love playing.

That OTH is atleast 4 years old I think..probably even older but it looks like it's from Season 1 or 2 cause Chad's still quite young in the vid.

I get it πŸ˜‰

This kid?

Hmm, my friend says the only calculations one needs to do in accounting is addition, subtraction πŸ˜› Hmm, I think I would be taking up 3 'modules' next year πŸ€” .. Dia, there's only 3 you have mentioned, what are the other two 'modules'?

Awww, you hate sports so much? πŸ˜† How did I forget badminton?? It's one sport I'd play every morning during summer vacation! :D

I was shocked when I came to know he has a wife, and this was 3 years ago :(  .. he just looks soo young 😳

LOL you skip? That automatically makes you cooler than all the other kids😎
I was good at basketball and badminton but that's it. Oh wait, I wasn't bad at rounders eitherπŸ˜›

You'll be surprised Angel. My dad has a gym at his work place. (Not that he's ever used it)

I dooo, skipping's my favorite Tongue .. thanks, Dia Cool

And you aren't sporty?? πŸ˜† What is rounders though?

Haha, there are offices even here that have gyms πŸ˜ƒ well, my uncle goes to such an offiice :P

That's totally me. Like I've gone to play with a couple of friends but we all just screw around.

Same here πŸ˜† But my coach was really tough on us :(  .. I remember getting soo tired that I'd fall asleep on my way home πŸ˜†
hindu4lyf thumbnail

I get it πŸ˜‰

This kid?

Hmm, my friend says the only calculations one needs to do in accounting is addition, subtraction πŸ˜› Hmm, I think I would be taking up 3 'modules' next year πŸ€” .. Dia, there's only 3 you have mentioned, what are the other two 'modules'?

Awww, you hate sports so much? πŸ˜† How did I forget badminton?? It's one sport I'd play every morning during summer vacation! :D

I was shocked when I came to know he has a wife, and this was 3 years ago :(  .. he just looks soo young 😳

Yep that's the kid! :)

That's true in accounting but the same rule doesn't apply in economics. Depending on where you study economics can be heavily maths based. I've heard that LSE is a uni where 70-80% of their economics course is pure maths.

Those aren't actually the modules I'm studying, they're just what subject the module covers. Wow all of a sudden it's quite difficult to explain what a module is lol. So basically in economics one of my modules is an 'Introduction to Economics' and another is 'Britain in the World Economy'. Accounting is split in to management and financial accounting. Then there are other modules that are not worth as much that are basically there to help you once you graduate so they help you create your CV, with references and all that jazz.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail

Same here πŸ˜†But my coach was really tough on us :( .. I remember getting soo tired that I'd fall asleep on my way home πŸ˜†

Awww πŸ˜†
I never took formal classes
But I know a little bit