Views

Users

Frequent Posters

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Ah I havent seen season 2 of Glee yet =\

I am bummed that the show is on winter break till spring. The awesome thing is Glee! will be opening Super Bowl this year. I mean the first spring episode will play right before superbowl.
Originally posted by: Angel-likeDevil

No, I never felt like watching it. But I will once they start telecasting it here πŸ˜ƒ Is it good, RTH?

Its one of my favs

SVU
30 Rock
Glee

I might have to start watching Modern Family, Cougar Town and Raising Hope too.....but later.....I've got a tight schedule.
Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Summer3

Wow that is a lot.
I love soccer n golf.
Volleyball is fun . I used to play volleyball n basketball too.

Used to? In school? πŸ˜ƒ

I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stopped swimming when I was 11-12   I barely play any sport now :(
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

Its one of my favs

SVU
30 Rock
Glee

I might have to start watching Modern Family, Cougar Town and Raising Hope too.....but later.....I've got a tight schedule.

SVU??

I gotta watch 30 rock.. Always wanted to see what it was but never got a chance. RTH, Modern Family is AMAZING, please do watch once you get the time to. :)  Do you watch How I Met Your Mother?? It's great! :D
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: return_to_hades

I am bummed that the show is on winter break till spring. The awesome thing is Glee! will be opening Super Bowl this year. I mean the first spring episode will play right before superbowl.

Ah really? YAY
you should watch Modern Family I love it :D
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Used to? In school? πŸ˜ƒ

</div>
<div>I used to play Volleyball and basketball until 10th.. I was trained a little in Tennis when I was in 6th grade. I started getting trained in swimming when I was 5 and stoppedswimming when I was 11-12 I barely play any sport now :(

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.Edited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
Simi and Angel...I watched one episode of modern family recently - loved it. But I dont think I should follow too many shows.

Edit: SVU = Special Victims Unit (a law and order series)
Edited by return_to_hades - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Summer3

Ah you are sporty too. So how do you keep fit? Jog, gym, dance, aerobics, yoga?
I played when I was working in my former company. We won the basketball inter-office game. I was captain then.

I skip πŸ˜› . I am not that sporty, everyone who went to my school are sporty I guess πŸ˜† 

WOW Summer ji, there are basketball games in the office level too? πŸ˜† It's nice to be involved in sports, it keeps us healthy both mentally and physically. :)
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG Bhabhi I didn't know you were so athletic!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Thankyou!!! πŸ€— You rock ;)  thanks a lot! :D

Well, these exams don't count at all, only for me and people who're choosing subjects like me πŸ˜› If I would have continued my studies in science, these exams would have been really reaally important, but I would be taking up social from next year which is no-where connected to science :)  And very few people take up social as their Bachelors or whatever it's called πŸ˜† So, I won't have problems during the admissions either :)  .. Lekin, once I start doing my BA, I'm gonna be screwed if I don't work hard enough. People say it's a verryy dry field and all :\

Anyways, you like Math? 😲 I thought you hated it 😲 Ayayay.. I always had a rocking relationship with sports πŸ˜›  But that was until 10th :\

I get what modules are, what modules did you take up? Acounting and?? 😳

Awww thanks for sharing but I couldn't play the video 'cos it might wake my parents  I'll listen to it today and tell you about it! :D  Chad does look hott.. how old is this OTH?

Glad to help Angel. Anything for a Chad fanπŸ˜‰
I guarantee that you will fall in love with James Lucas Scott. That kid is beyond adorable!

I'm still not a huge fan of Math but I did quite well in Maths during school and college. Thankfully so far the only mathematics I've had to do on my course is Statistics and I love Statistics! However I'm really not looking forward to doing Econometrics in my second yearWell basically I'm doing 5 modules this year but some are worth more than others. The modules are a mix of Economics, Accounting and Business (with a bit of Business Management as well).

I never liked sports! While most students would jump for joy when they heard the word 'trampolining', I'd hope that my turn would never come and I wouldn't have to get on lol. I've played Badminton since I was about 7 and it's one of the few sports that I love playing.

That OTH is atleast 4 years old I think..probably even older but it looks like it's from Season 1 or 2 cause Chad's still quite young in the vid.