Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

It's crump =_=

Well these medicines are really wacking me up so I think Imma go to sleep too. Goodnight 🤗

Asthma ? poor thing
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Who me or Deba?

Yes for Inspector Debs, maybe he wants to study forensic identification too.😆
Summer3 thumbnail

I see that Karan ji still is very popular. I think he is here to stay. good luck to him.

Karan Singh Grover to pair up with Shraddha Arya for Star Plus show?

Monday, January 10, 2011 | 7:06:12 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    
Karan Singh Grover to pair up with Shraddha Arya for Star Plus show?

If the buzz is to be believed, Karan Singh Grover might take up a Star Plus show, jointly produced by Endemol and Four Lions Films..

Karan Singh Grover has been away from the limelight ever since his show Dill Mill Gayye went off air!! But now, we hear that the handsome hunk is chalking his next plan to make a big comeback.

While there is a news that Cinevistaas has approached him to be part of their next Star Plus show, we also hear that Karan Singh Grover's comeback vehicle might be a Star Plus show with Endemol and Four Lions Films… The makers of Geet Hui Sabse Parayi are now coming up with a show on Star Plus, for which they are in talks with Karan Singh Grover.

Our source states, "The show to be jointly produced by Endemol India and Four Lions Films for Star Plus is based on sibling chemistry. It is said to be the tale of a young business tycoon and his elder sister, and how their life changes when they both meet their right match".

We hear that Shraddha Arya who is a find of Zee Cinestars Ki Khoj will play the love interest of Karan. Casting is on for the girl to play the elder sister and for the guy opposite her.

Our source states, "Shraddha has been finalized to play the lead girl. Talks were on between Karan Singh Grover and Mohit Sehgal of Miley Jab Hum Tum fame for the male protagonist. As of now, it looks as though Karan has given his nod and things are moving ahead, with him in the thick of things".

Shraddha Arya has done few music videos and South films, but her first big break came in the form of the Amitabh Bachchan and Revathi starrer Nishabdh, where she played Big B's daughter. Shraddha also happens to be the ex-girl friend of actor Naman Shaw.

We could not get thro' to both Karan and Shraddha for their comment on the story.

When contacted, Producer Gul told us, "We have just shot a pilot for the show, and things are at its nascent stage. Nothing about the cast is finalized".

We hear that Shraddha is finalized for the show, while Karan Singh Grover is yet to take his final decision. But our source tells us that there is a high chance of Karan accepting the show, as it is very much youth-based..

Now let's wait to know about Karan Singh Grover's decision on the same..
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
I don't like KSG very much, but it's good he's still able to find work. 
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

I don't like KSG very much, but it's good he's still able to find work. 

😆
He is highly in demand I think

Apparently his fan girls have spotted paying visits to production houses with his CD's = P
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Shak, tum KSG ka peecha kab chhodogey? 😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
@ Summer bhai: Yeah, girls are crazy for him! I remember when I watch DMG for a few months, I was really scared to even post in that forum. All the KSG fans will attack you for anything that might be seen as "against" him. He also encourages it too. I remember a friend of mine telling me that KSG was upset that GC was at the number one spot on IF's actors and that Geet was doing better than DMG. 

Also, there are rumors that he had an affair with his JDJ choreographer, and that is why he and his wife divorced. I actually thought they were having an affair when I watched the show, but my mom was like, "His wife is with him everywhere. I don't think so." I was like, "She follows him because she's suspicious...."
Edited by tulipbaby53 - 13 years ago
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
^Tulip, I think it was actually proven that he was going out with multiple girls at a time - Nicole (his JDJ choreographer), that chick that later became his on-screen romance, etc - while he was married. I remember there was war on the forum when his marriage broke because of all these affairs he was having. Its quite unfortunate that marriages fall apart so easily these days.
^^ Jab tak KSG apne khoon se mere saare id's nahi likhega .. tab tak =LOL