Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

NOOOOOOOOOO

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

Yes, she did, and even though she was trained in Bharatnatyam, her lack of a leg gave her a disadvantage. Yep, they surely did. Even if you look outside the realm of horror/thriller shows. I saw some of the episodes...more like watched it on and off...

Oh, you mean Ssshhhh Phir Koi Hai?🤢

I'm pretty sure you would too after listen to it😆

Why is that crazy...that's ingenious😆 Hmmm, Scream, never seen that, but I guess I watched the Japanese version of it...is it like some guy's killing off teenagers or something?

have you seen Kaun? If you think that Indian horror movies aren't scary, you are mistaken...I am not a fan of Urmila, but she did a fine job in that movie.👏

Yeah I think that's the one!

It's crazy because I really don't like watching scary movies. I may not be a kid but I still get freaked out watching them.I was about 12 when I saw Ring and I actually couldn't sleep for two weeks. Ever since then I hated scary films and apparently they're going to release The Ring in 3D! I haven't seen the Japanese version but yeah they go around killing people. By the end of the film almost everyone's dead and I still couldn't figure out who the murderer was! lol I loved the scenes where you'd think the murderer is dead but then they get up and try and shoot/stab you😛It was one of the few scary movies that I actually enjoyed watching. Omen was another movie that had me covering my eyes and I couldn't even get through to the ending of the film.

I've seen bits and peices of Kaun. From what I've seen, Urmilla did indeed do a fine job! The only Hindi movie that really scared me was Raaz.
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Yeah I think that's the one!

It's crazy because I really don't like watching scary movies. I may not be a kid but I still get freaked out watching them.I was about 12 when I saw Ring and I actually couldn't sleep for two weeks. Ever since then I hated scary films and apparently they're going to release The Ring in 3D! I haven't seen the Japanese version but yeah they go around killing people. By the end of the film almost everyone's dead and I still couldn't figure out who the murderer was! lol I loved the scenes where you'd think the murderer is dead but then they get up and try and shoot/stab you😛It was one of the few scary movies that I actually enjoyed watching. Omen was another movie that had me covering my eyes and I couldn't even get through to the ending of the film.

I've seen bits and peices of Kaun. From what I've seen, Urmilla did indeed do a fine job! The only Hindi movie that really scared me was Raaz.

Oh, yeah, I don;t blame ya, Ring was quite scary. You should watch Paranormal Activity😛 Hmm, things were different in the Japanese one, it was more, er gory😆 I feel some Shyamalan movies are quite good, Signs etc... 

Hmm,Raaz? Then I guess you should watch Krishna Cottage. Much scarier.
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

what's going on here?

Finished with your take home quiz?😆
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Finished with your take home quiz?😆

i finished that way before you even left 😆
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
🤣
Someone just messaged me on YT saying that I sing better than Anushka Manchanda 🤔🤣
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Oh, yeah, I don;t blame ya, Ring was quite scary. You should watch Paranormal Activity😛 Hmm, things were different in the Japanese one, it was more, er gory😆 I feel some Shyamalan movies are quite good, Signs etc... 

Hmm,Raaz? Then I guess you should watch Krishna Cottage. Much scarier.

I already know that Paranormal Activity is not entirely fictional so that means if I watch it I won't be able to sleep at night lol. I've seen Krishna Cottage-Anita H was really convincing in her role and it was a decent watch considering it was an Ekta film. I still think Raaz was scarier though.

I saw Devil by Shyamalan when it came out a couple of months ago. Not sure how my mum convinced me to go watch it with her in the cinemas but it was a good film but the ending really confused me.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
I don't usually get scared in movies, but I can't watch Paranormal Activities for the same reason you said: Parts of it are true. I would remember the movie for probably years and still be scared like I just saw it. 😆
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I already know that Paranormal Activity is not entirely fictional so that means if I watch it I won't be able to sleep at night lol. I've seen Krishna Cottage-Anita H was really convincing in her role and it was a decent watch considering it was an Ekta film. I still think Raaz was scarier though.

I saw Devil by Shyamalan when it came out a couple of months ago. Not sure how my mum convinced me to go watch it with her in the cinemas but it was a good film but the ending really confused me.

It's not entirely fiction😆 For me, personally, Krishna Cottage > Raaz. But Raaz wasn't a bad movie either. There was another horror movie that keeps slipping outta my mind.

Oh yeah, Devil, haven't gotten a chance to watch it, but from the trailers, apparently the setting's an elevator?
debayon thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

i finished that way before you even left 😆

So you were lying all the while?😲