Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Purchasing textbooks, looking at weekly schedule, paying tuition, taking care of other administrative things ... all signs that the winter holiday is coming to an end. Sigh. Not fair.

On the other hand, this is the last time (*fingers crossed*) that I will have to worry about this for my undergraduate career. That creates such mixed emotions in my mind that I don't even know if I should be sad or excited.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
at least you got a break! i only got a week b/c i took a winter class! :-/ but HOPEFULLY i'm gonna be done after this semester. i've been in school everyday since July! 
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Awww, I'm sorry, I should NOT be complaining at all! I've been off from school for a whole friggin' month, and I've had a blast. I need to learn to be more grateful for the good things in my life and stop complaining all the time! 😆

I actually don't mind school starting as much as I usually do - by the time senior year comes along, I think we do tend to be more in control of things and learn time management. Oh how I wish I could go back and start all over again and do things right!
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Purchasing textbooks, looking at weekly schedule, paying tuition, taking care of other administrative things ... all signs that the winter holiday is coming to an end. Sigh. Not fair.

On the other hand, this is the last time (*fingers crossed*) that I will have to worry about this for my undergraduate career. That creates such mixed emotions in my mind that I don't even know if I should be sad or excited.

I've got two more years of that
I always look forward to student finance money coming through! Not sure I'll be as excited when I'm paying it back with interest though.

We had some weird project to do at uni so I took out my Year 7 planner and looked at all the stickers I had stuck all over and it brought back so many memories.
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
no, i don't mind that you're complaining 😆 i also am a big complainer...😆

yeah, i agree! i really do know how to manage my time well now, so the new semester doesn't make me nervous.
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

I've got two more years of that
I always look forward to student finance money coming through! Not sure I'll be as excited when I'm paying it back with interest though.

We had some weird project to do at uni so I took out my Year 7 planner and looked at all the stickers I had stuck all over and it brought back so many memories.

Its okay, hon! Grad school awaits me, too. The only thing different now is that I feel like there IS an end to all this, and its not just one long, dark, dreary, never-ending tunnel. 😆 On the other hand, it is also scary to step out into the "real world". I've worked throughout my undergrad years along with studying and worked full-time during summers etc, but it still doesn't feel like I'm prepared. All this uncertainty really creeps me out!

Ahhhh, I'm always one of those crazy people who saves all her planners every year. Even in college, I have a physical planner that I carry with me since I need to be able to write in it. Everyone else things Google calendars is amazing and allows them to do all these cool things, but somehow I can't get myself to do it. 😆
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

no, i don't mind that you're complaining 😆 i also am a big complainer...😆

yeah, i agree! i really do know how to manage my time well now, so the new semester doesn't make me nervous.

Good for you! What are you studying? :) And were you the one that was studying for the GRE?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Why does Qwerty ji appear to be the topic starter of this thread?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
yes, i was, but i found out i didn't need to take it >.> i'm studying psychology, and i want to go into social work and be a licensed practitioner 😃

you're premed, right?
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Why does Qwerty ji appear to be the topic starter of this thread?

i have no clue! ðŸ˜•