Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Krishna Arjun had a comic touch to it and they had good chemistry.
Never heard of byomkesh bakshi but dad used to watch Avinash and Siddhanth. Guns and Roses never interested me. I absolutely loved C.A.T.S though! 

There used to be a show on Zee TV called Lipstick..man that show gave me nightmares. It wasn't a detective series but it was scary as hell! It wasn't a typical saas bahu serial and it had Gauhar Khan's sister in it. (the one with the big scary eyes) and she when she found out the main actress (shweta salve) was pregnant she went and used black magic on her and using a voodoo doll she killed her child.I wonder if it was just me that used to watch this show? It had a 11pm slot though so maybe not everyone watched it. 

Yeah, that's true....Bymokesh Bakshi was a DD show, back in the early 90's. I remember very little of Avinash, but I watched Siddhanth recently, and found it awesome! Aww, come on, Guns and Roses was pretty good, had a romantic touch to it too! Another show I liked was DON. Yep, CATS was awesome, I think it used to come on Sony.

Hmmm, Lipstick, never heard of it, but it sounds somewhat like Kahin Kisi Roz...speaking fof horror shows, sorry for the late reply, because I was watching an episode from Aahat Season 2. πŸ˜† Indian TV has changed for the worst. There are no more interesting shows on.  Previously, there was Anhonee, X Zone, Zee Horror Show, Aahat etc...But the horror show that impacted me the most was a show called Achanak 37 Saal Baad. Boy, what a scary show, if ever there was one....too bad they don't have online videos on And it's title track was scarier than X Zone's...
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tulipbaby53

Yeah, I am! πŸ˜ πŸ˜† I hope I can actually watch the whole season this time. Usually, I'm only able to see some episodes because of college. 

Yes that is good. I watch when I can and yesterday I was watching some CID stuff on iphone. Now that Debs is recommending other things will try them out too.πŸ˜†
SiddanthEdited by Summer3 - 13 years ago
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Hey

hi simi!! what's up? πŸ˜ƒ
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

Yes that is good. I watch when I can and yesterday I was watching some CID stuff on iphone. Now that Debs is recommending other things will try them out too.πŸ˜†
Siddanth

oh okay, that's good πŸ˜ƒ
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

hi simi!! what's up?πŸ˜ƒ

Nothing much!
Just bored you?
Summer3 thumbnail

Nothing much!
Just bored you?

Ah Beti ji you can watch this

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tdn-bn-dA2A[/YOUTUBE]

tulipbaby53 thumbnail

Nothing much!
Just bored you?

i didn't get to watch DID again this week, so i'm trying to catch up with at least yesterday's episode πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail

oh okay, that's good πŸ˜ƒ

aH sis do not mention Karan Singh Grover to Debu Bhai,
He goes wild.πŸ˜†
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i didn't get to watch DID again this week, so i'm trying to catch up with at least yesterday's episodeπŸ˜†

LOL yesterday's episode was nothing special
tulipbaby53 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Summer3

aH sis do not mention Karan Singh Grover to Debu Bhai,
He goes wild.πŸ˜†

don't worry, i'm not a fan KSG anymore. i was for maybe a few months, but he wore off fast! πŸ˜†