Debate Mansion

Chat 2 - Page 34

Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

I equally love music and dance.
I have a HUGE passion for them and I'm even ready to make it my career but my parents =\

Beti ji, whatever it is please get your qualifications first.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: debayon

No Summer ji, I am not that fortunateπŸ˜† I only have an itouch.

Ah never mind. you are doing very good as it is.
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Okay my eyes are bandoing πŸ˜† good night πŸ€—

Good nite beti ji tooπŸ€—
return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow there was a party here while I was gone.

@Dia - I don't think I will ever try to be fully in the loop with whats going on with the Geet forum. Just get the birds eye view and fly over you know. πŸ˜‰ I'll say this - I know some involved to be very protective of their celebs. I once had to deal with a situation where they took offense over some comments about a celeb. Had to fight with a CM back then to keep a topic open.

To be honest when you have a perspective it is hard to be unbiased. Its not easy to be fair. I've made judgment calls on DM which from another perspective would seem horribly wrong. Sometimes you have to forgive some mistakes. Its also harder when you have a lot of people who are young and really inexperienced. From an outsider perspective things look really different. That is why the switched the DMG DT to have mods who don't even watch the show. For me it almost appears like a kindergarten class with a bunch of kids going he said, she said. Sab ekse badhkar ek hai. KSG has his fans who take offense at the slightest things, but the other side also has people who go over the top to bash KSG. Once people remove the attachment they have to shows things get better.

One of my friends who went to school for sound engineering. He had an internship with a major record label and some of the tasks given were to moderate forums for some music celebs. He was literally pulling his hair out some days saying teenage girls are bunch of rabid dogs who should be caged and put in obedience school. πŸ˜† 

And noooooooooooo my three years was not in following DMG. In a certain bands most ardent fan groups I am known for pioneering the infamous couch and the cult of the believers. πŸ˜† I was part of a group like GurTi, pure fantasy based, just for fun. The opposition camp thought we were delusional. The worst thing was that we the GurTi group were a bunch of the geekier people who loved arguing - so we would constantly disprove newspapers/articles mostly yellow press that supported the opposing theories. Basically it would be like proving GurMina is a lie and that the entire news media is lying in a big conspiracy too fool you because the truth is GurTi are together. Then people started taking it too seriously. Some of us were just doing it for fun - but a whole group of people was starting to really believe in GurTi like it was the absolute truth.  The GurMina group would pick on everything I said because I was on the other side even. Even though I was a moderator and it was not even half as bad as here I quit because the whole two groups at war was getting ridiculous to me. I'm actually still good friends with people on GurTi and GurMina groups for we go way back before the divide. Since then I've met three GurTi and three GurMina people. There is more drama though with the Finnish guy who makes IF MIDs seem like a piece of cake, some creepy UK guys, and all. πŸ˜†

I hope I did not bore you with that story.

@Xo - I agree that Sonam Kapoor is a good actress. I like her. She has good spunk as well as ability to underplay and show restraint. I'm not sure why people dislike her.

Anyway acting skills aside - I do have a biased soft spot for Deepika Padukone, Genelia D'Souza, Amrita Rao and Isha Koppikar for all being Konkanis. All ya peeps Deepika's accent is what we would say 'typical amchigele mhanke ulleyta'

@Debo - Good luck with your APs. How many are you taking? My sister took World History AP, she actually took enough AP's so that she could graduate from college one semester early. She says that their school had excellent teachers and a great track record with APs so none of them really needed extra test prep. She said focus on map quizzes and change over time, make change over time charts. If that makes sense or even helps.

@Baz - glad you are enjoying work. You should come here more often. All your UK mates Xo, Empti, Dia spam here a lot.

Who is GurTi ? One sec. The couple from Geet show right ? You watch Geet too πŸ˜² . What is GurMina, Gurmeet - Debina ?

Initially, there were no KSG haters. The scenario changed W*H KSG hitting on Nichole in the sets of JDJ. Things went worse when he cheated on his wife and romanced three other woman which included his co-actor. Who wouldn't hate a man who treats woman as sex objects ? However, the fan girls became more obsessed with his acts of misconduct. The question is still unanswered, does obsession veil even the greatest of derelictions ?
Edited by psychoboblehead - 13 years ago
Summer3 thumbnail

Kya baat hai ?
You bobble your head for a second and so quickly walk
Why not share some dreams and quietly talk
Perhaps the stress of modern life has not been too kind
And all you needed was a lovely glass of red wine

mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
"The stop loss order is useful for minimizing (restricting the loss) the loss while  placing the order for Buy Stop loss (Buying Position) the trigger price is equal to or higher than the order price and for sell stop loss (Selling position) the trigger price is equal to or lower than the order price. Your order will be valid FOR THE DAY only."

WHAT THE f**k?! 😑
mr.ass thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Summer3

Yep could be better phrased.

no i was pissed at the stop loss being valid only for the day :/
Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: old-black-joe

"The stop loss order is useful for minimizing (restricting the loss) the loss while  placing the order for Buy Stop loss (Buying Position) the trigger price is equal to or higher than the order price and for sell stop loss (Selling position) the trigger price is equal to or lower than the order price. Your order will be valid FOR THE DAY only."

WHAT THE f**k?! 😑

These are often used by day traders, who love to follow the price trend.
Once it trends downwards they like quickly cut loss.

Best explained

Summer3 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: old-black-joe

no i was pissed at the stop loss being valid only for the day :/

It is up to you to decide as most work over 24 hours