Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Oye Lucky Lucky Oye. Please don't watch MNIK. It wasn't that bad of a film but there were bits where they really dragged the film. At one point I wanted to slap Mama Jenny. Why did they keep showing her?!

Nah Guzaarish wasn't an emotional film, a tinsy bit depressing but not enough to make someone cry. Well, it didn't make me cry anyway. I'll never forget K3G..it was the first Bollywood film that made me cry so much! 

@Xo: You might wanna skip Action Replay too. I heard it was almost as bad as TMK!

Edit: LOL @ waxy raagan๐Ÿคฃ
This is why BB's are so much cooler, right Ajnu?๐Ÿ˜Ž

Was OLLO good? I haven't seen it. K3G was brilliant ... nothing more to it.

Absolutely! BBs are awesome. ;-)
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Was OLLO good? I haven't seen it. K3G was brilliant ... nothing more to it.

Absolutely! BBs are awesome. ;-)
OLLO is a very serene type of comedy cum drama. I watched it a long time back, so can't recollect as much, but I enjoyed it๐Ÿ˜ƒ BTW, does anyone know if Phass Gaya Obama is worth watching?
I agree MNIK wasn't perfect. It had flaws. But it is definitely worth a watch.

OLLO was good but again, not everyone's cup of tea. It's not the usual slapstick comedy which we've been seeing a lot of in Bollywood with films like TMK๐ŸคขI liked the witty dialogues so if you like that sort of a film, then go for it.

@Debu: Sorry I haven't even heard of the film? :S
Oh and Dia yesterday you asked what songs Kailash Kher came out with recently. His album Chaandan mein is kinda like his previous albums. But his major songs this year were Love Sex Aur Dhokha and Tu Nangi Achchhi Lagti Hai from LSd.
Originally posted by xobile

Oh and Dia yesterday you asked what songs Kailash Kher came out with recently. His album Chaandan mein is kinda like his previous albums. But his major songs this year were Love Sex Aur Dhokha and Tu Nangi Achchhi Lagti Hai from LSd.

Please tell me that's an Ipod error. ๐Ÿ˜•
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

@Debu: Sorry I haven't even heard of the film? :S
I didn't watch it because the sounded like another The President Is Coming...you haven't even heard of the movie?

Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

Please tell me that's an Ipod error. ๐Ÿ˜•

LOL! Considering it was from the film Love Sex Aur Dhoka, I doubt it'd be an error.๐Ÿ˜†

I hate to admit it but the title song was quite catchy. That's definitely one song that you never wanna be caught singing. 
I love this song:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxc64UieneA[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by debayon

I didn't watch it because the sounded like another The President Is Coming...you haven't even heard of the movie?

I don't think it released in the UK. They don't usually play low budget movies in the cinemas here 'cos no-one goes to watch them. I saw 'Tere Bin Laden' and that was time-pass. Not bad considering it was Ali Zafar's first Bollywood movie.