Frequent Posters

xobile thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Abhay Deol seems like quite a cool guy. He's like the AntiDeol πŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: debayon

Sev puri is delish. Hope they spice it up. The spicier, the betterπŸ˜› Now that's made me hungry.Better go get some dinner before mom kicks my butt.

Debs you are not as stubborn as you claim.πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Gobi is my nephew

He tore his ACL while doing a back flip😭

πŸ˜†

Oh darn! That sucks. :( And he's supposed to be crumping next week! I'm loving his choreography and his dance - I didn't watch DID 1, but now I know why people love him so much. He's adorable!
xobile thumbnail
I guess Anjaana Anjaani had to be at least bearable coz it has two awesome actors.

Has anyone seen Band Baaja Baraat?
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: debayon

I am just playing along. ChillπŸ˜†

You better be! πŸ˜†
*Woh Ajnabee* thumbnail
Originally posted by: xobile

I guess Anjaana Anjaani had to be at least bearable coz it has two awesome actors.

Has anyone seen Band Baaja Baraat?

Yeah, the acting was good in AA. Haven't seen BBB. Next I'm thinking I need to think of a movie who's abbreviation will be CCCC. πŸ˜†

Have you seen Band Baaja Baraat? Or heard anything about it? I still need to watch Guzarish, but I'm not in the mood to cry these days. πŸ˜†

LOL @ Abhay Deol being the "anti"-Deol! Hahha - I'm guessing that's why he's bearable because the other Deols certainly aren't!
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
xobile thumbnail
I haven't seen BBB but heard great things about it. It's the most successful Hindi film this December season. It seems really fun and it's set in Delhi so I'm def gonna like it :D

Don't watch guzarish Naina it looks so boring and drab. SLB has lost his touch. Too bad. Hum Dil is like my face Hindi film.
Summer3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

πŸ˜†

Oh darn! That sucks. :( And he's supposed to be crumping next week! I'm loving his choreography and his dance - I didn't watch DID 1, but now I know why people love him so much. He's adorable!

OH I thought Gobi was foodπŸ˜†
Summer3 thumbnail
ACL is a pretty serious thing to damage. May need surgery I think.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

The only reason I watched Aisha was to see Sonam Kapoor's outfits, which, by the way, weren't as great as the hype around them claimed them to be. For some reason I enjoyed Abhay Deol's presence in Aisha. He had a nice charm about him. But I don't know why others wouldn't like him at a personal level.

I have seen Anjaana Anjaani. It was much better than all the above mentioned movies, but it was so cliched! It did have good songs, good acting, and some light-hearted comedy, but it wasn't anything new. But I guess its hard to expect anything refreshingly new from Bollywood, right? I didn't like Priyanka and Ranbir's pairing though - he looked so much younger!

I agree, Ranbir did look a lot younger but I didn't mind their chemistry and Priyanka looked HOT so I guess I forgot about everything else. 

I'd say the Munnabhai series are quite refreshing and all movies that Aamir does are quite different from the usual stuff no? Let's hope 2011 is a good year for Bollywood films. I've seen Guzaarish and it really isn't that depressing. Even the ending wasn't so bad but it's not everyone's kinda movie. If you like watching dark films then go for it. Hrithik and Ash were really good in their roles.
Edited by hindu4lyf - 13 years ago