Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Woh Ajnabee*

What's wrong with gobi? Its yumm! Cheer up!

And I saw your status and wanted to ask ... what happened to Salman? How did he get injured?

Gobi is my nephew

He tore his ACL while doing a back flip😭
Baz bhai, long time no see. How's life?😊

Your Ipod changed "Deepika" to "response"? πŸ˜†

I didn't notice that she has an annoying accent actually. I am a fan of neither actress, but I absolutely hate Sonam Kapoor's hyena-like laughter and the way she talks in that slightly squeaky voice. It makes me want to pull out my hair!

My cousin was visiting recently and we spent a lot of time watching recent Bollywood flicks- Sonam's Aisha, Deepika's Break ke Baad and Lafangey Parindey - and they were all terrible movies. Nothing to rave about at all! These girls are going to have to really work hard to improve their acting because its definitely not going to happen over night.

Everyone really hyped up Aisha so I had a lot of expectations but when I saw it, I was disappointed. Sonam was her annoying self and made it hard for me to watch the film without complaining. I never liked her laugh either! At least Deepika was bearable in Love Aaj Kal. The only good thing about Aisha was the song 'gal mithi mithi bol'. Btw why is it that whenever I watch KWK, everyone is always taking the mick out of Abhay Deol? Seems like no-one likes the guy?

Have you seen Anjaana Anjaani Ajnu? The film's storyline was nothing out of the ordinary yet I loved the film!

That is crazy! Why are parents so pushy sometimes? Geez!

We're Indians. It's a natural process of life for us hahaha 
Originally posted by Simi_PagalLadki

I've been procrastinating dinner for like an hour now
Xobi bhai kahan hain? Unki toh soocho?
Originally posted by debayon

Ah yes, anatomy πŸ˜›

Tum hosh mein ho or do I need to call your mom? 😑
Edited by *Woh Ajnabee* - 13 years ago
Originally posted by hindu4lyf

Everyone really hyped up Aisha so I had a lot of expectations but when I saw it, I was disappointed. Sonam was her annoying self and made it hard for me to watch the film without complaining. I never liked her laugh either! At least Deepika was bearable in Love Aaj Kal. The only good thing about Aisha was the song 'gal mithi mithi bol'. Btw why is it that whenever I watch KWK, everyone is always taking the mick out of Abhay Deol? Seems like no-one likes the guy?

Have you seen Anjaana Anjaani Ajnu? The film's storyline was nothing out of the ordinary yet I loved the film!

I loved Sonam's best friend in Aisha 
She's a really good actress =) Same with Abhay Deol 
Originally posted by debayon

Xobi bhai kahan hain? Unki toh soocho?

I'm soochoing! 

Now I have to go khao πŸ˜­
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Things are well.

Enjoyed winter break. Now its back to the daily grind.

I have classes this Fri/Sat and next. There goes my weekend. I prefer Mon/Thu classes.

Aww that sucks
Speaking of weekends mine is bad too
Off today n tomorrow back to work fri sat n sun 12 hr day shifts there a killer
Then next week 2 days of 12 hr night shifts :(
Loving my job thoh