Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xobile

Yes the CC is where I got married off lol soo much drama. See in reality shows we don't get to see any love stories or drama, so we create our own. πŸ˜†

Unless of course you follow BB where such things do happenπŸ˜‰

You got married a couple of times, followed by an annulment and a divorce. Dude, what are you doing here? You should be on one of Kekta's shows!πŸ˜†
-Aaliyah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Start at :50 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MJCx1TvpSak&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

She Without Arm, He Without Leg.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnLVRQCjh8c&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

All Remo did is switch the two around so the boy was without the arm and the girl without the leg.

These guys are wayy better than the DID couple. I watched both performances without music and this one had more musicality. But it's an unfair comparison coz these guys seem like they've actually lost limbs, so they must be used to it.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail

These guys are wayy better than the DID couple. I watched both performances without music and this one had more musicality. But it's an unfair comparison coz these guys seem like they've actually lost limbs, so they must be used to it.

Yeah I agree, you can't compare the two! 
xobile thumbnail
Hmm tbh the only time I listen to English songs is in clubs so I know only those types of songs, not the ballads or anything else. I only catch those when I watch TV but i dont watch enough to remember em. Heck I don't even know the genres in western music :(

I liked Cry Me A River by Michael Buble.
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Simi_PagalLadki

Yeah I agree, you can't compare the two! 

But I didn't compare the quality of dancing, it's quite obvious that the couple in the 2nd vid are much more experienced and did a far better job than Salman-Khusboo but I didn't like the fact that the entire concept was stolen by Remo. He actually mentioned afterwards that he was browsing on youtube and found this video that gave him the idea. Fair enough he gave credit but I still didn't like the way the basic concept was exactly the same.
-Aaliyah- thumbnail

Hmm tbh the only time I listen to English songs is in clubs so I know only those types of songs, not the ballads or anything else. I only catch those when I watch TV but i dont watch enough to remember em. Heck I don't even know the genres in western music :(

I liked Cry Me A River by Michael Buble.

Don't worry I'm like that too πŸ˜†
I learn all these songs from my friends but still I don't care about them
xobile thumbnail
Originally posted by: hindu4lyf

Unless of course you follow BB where such things do happenπŸ˜‰

You got married a couple of times, followed by anannulmentand a divorce. Dude, what are you doing here? You should be on one of Kekta's shows!πŸ˜†

Haha yeah that's why I despise big brother.

What happened in the cc made me paranoid. I realised what sort of cross section of ppl one can meet here. But I made a few good friends there too. :)
debayon thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Damn it, Mommy, why'd you close the topic in the DMG forum? That place has become useless anyways.😑
-Aaliyah- thumbnail

Haha yeah that's why I despise big brother.

What happened in the cc made me paranoid. I realised what sort of cross section of ppl one can meet here. But I made a few good friends there too. :)

Like me!