Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

I am really very happy they(Anukalp and Mona) are finally getting married, but looking at the proceedings I feel bad.

I wish the wedding was more organized and had more happy things to show.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
the wedding was so boring no enjoyment only fights and rushing of the wedding
zaara10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
it's too bad they didnt show each family celebrating the beauty of each culture. Instead there was a lot of one upping each other (i.e. we do this, u do that, we'r better.)... and y in the world were no food arrangements made beforehand?? It looks like they spent a lot of money and time on decorations and clothes! One of the most important details in a wedding is food!! Y so last minute? Strange... 😕
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
agree with zaara10, CV's missed a very good opportunity to show both cultures traditions by showing hurriedly half-cooked marriage. Really disappointed 😔
mourinho thumbnail
BORING WEDDING BORING EPISODES:!!
rayadallie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think the directors was just trying to let people see what the reality is when people of two different sects are getting married. I can only imagine what would happen after the marriage. displaying the two cultures would have been a good idea but also not be real life.

I still cannot handle sara as Mona...in the last episode she said "by God"  the usual slang which Mona would use but I just did not enjoy it as i realise she said it long after she would have said it. She just cannot be the Mona which the show portrayed first. I used to enjoy the " by god" and Nincompoop thing from Priyal Gor
mehbeer09 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
im happy tht anukalp andd mona got married,, but sad howw familiess were fighting with each other, pehle bar mein nei kisey shadi par do parivar ki beej jagra dekha haii lol
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I am now happy that they are finally married. Yes!!!!!!!
stephhh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
it's obvious that wedding would look boring n depressing without Priyal becoz she used to add more charm, grace n craziness in the wedding. Thank god I didn't waste my time watching the boring episodes now