Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jyothi1989

πŸ€—a huge and a tigh hug to smitha thank u so much for this song(challi challiga).gosh that was really so gud.i so wished to c this song on shanak an here u are making it love dear.movie lo kana shanak payina ee song chala bagundi.parthi oka words chala baga match chesavu justt perfecttt.thanks for the lovely vm again

Thanks Jyothi!

Every song tho suits Shanak,thats how good they are lol.Words and scenes,OCD lol.Thanks honπŸ€—
snehapatro thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Ahh thanks hon!!I know,though I like Prabhas,this song is more for ShaNak lol.Thank u!πŸ€—

lol smi even i like prabhas watched the movie for him...but ya this song is made for shanak...πŸ˜ƒ
Ha found it!!! Sneha watched the movie recently!! the chemistry was something else!!!

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
Aysha- urs coming up!! Monday!! 
sweetsute thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Ha found it!!! Sneha watched the movie recently!! the chemistry was something else!!!

u  mean chemistry between prabhas and kajaal..

haven't  i told u something

Originally posted by: sweetsute

u  mean chemistry between prabhas and kajaal..

haven't  i told u something

Yep!! Much more felt it after all the news lol

Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 12 years ago
sudhareddy thumbnail
Hi,telugu songs on SHANAK wow!!! Thanks smitha. Though I like yeduta nilichindi i never liked the hero and song picturisation in vaana. But it looks so original on shanak. I love Kannulo ne roopame song .you made fantastic and faboulous VM on shanak including original I LOVE YOU in it. This song is perfect for shanak. In Chali chaliga allidi song you have included all scences that suits for every single word of lyrics. Sorry for long post and once again thank you

Originally posted by: sudhareddy

Hi,telugu songs on SHANAK wow!!! Thanks smitha. Though I like yeduta nilichindi i never liked the hero and song picturisation in vaana. But it looks so original on shanak. I love Kannulo ne roopame song .you made fantastic and faboulous VM on shanak including original I LOVE YOU in it. This song is perfect for shanak. In Chali chaliga allidi song you have included all scences that suits for every single word of lyrics. Sorry for long post and once again thank you

Sudha Telugu?

Yeduta Nilichindi tho has been my fav since last September and so apt for ShaNak. Never see the hero in there just listen to it all the time

Kannullo Nee Roopame was one beautiful song!! Chali Chaliga is a nice song and Shreya has done a great job!! 

As for matching scenes and lyrics I am obsessed that way lol

Don't worry abt the long comments and all. Loved reading them!! Thank you so much!!!πŸ€—