Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

destinylove thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Hye dear smitha I just now posted in Critics corner and saazs thread appreciating you 

The saathiya one is fabulous!! it is so realistic and song scene selection drive you to some other  world!!!l editing is very good too!!!

Of course all your vms are superb!!!
jparker thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Hey girls,do check my new VM!Made it as a part of epilogue for Saaz's SS!Hope you do enjoy watching it.

Comments would be great

And  don't forget to  read Saaz's awesome epilogue!

Sigh... 😍😍😍😍
I watch and now I have a sore bottom πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜ƒ as I go *THUD* everytime I read and watch and then 😳 and *THUD*

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Such a beautiful VMπŸ‘ adds to the beauty of the song with the scenes and the timing purrrfect!!

Makes it seem like this song was for ShaNak!! Thanks Smitha and Saaaz for this bliss!!

dr.dsr thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Smitha!!!

Am still in a trance.....havent quite recovered from that VM, Lady!!

This HAS to be amongst your BEST thus far.....πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

What a song (a huge personal favourite, and the original was beautifully picturised,BTW)....and what JUSTICE you have done to it!! Given it a completely new (ShaNak) fabric!!πŸ˜²πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

The visuals.....so timeless.....so apt.....make the VM a "Hall of Fame" product!! ⭐️

SUPER!!!

Ok!!! Can go on and on about what a 'made for each other' combo each line and each ShaNak visual is.....will try and pick my best from the best ....

Maine ne kaha na sanam,ab tu mere  saath hai.....the ILU sequence, when SHE finally utters those three magical words, and HE with that look of contentment....as if time could stand still forever....😍

Jaana kahan aa dil me aaya.....as HE pins her down and SHE realising that a certain someone means business....😳

Immediately after the above,

Saathiya tune kya kiya, Beliya ye tune kya kiya.....their smiles do the talking....SHE happy for him, and HE happy in her happiness....

Dil ke chaman ka hasna toh dekho, jaagi nazar ka sapna toh dekho......HE 'owns' her as he lifts the veil....SHE, basking in the glory of the 'ownership'!!!

Toh phir sambhal,dil yeh chala.....Jaana kahan, aa dil me aa.....HE 'falls'....SHE 'holds on'....THEY have rediscovered themselves.....

And, the parting shot....

Itna karo na mujhe pyar, Itna karo na mujhe pyar.....the "at peace" moment resplendent with the ethereal ShaNak forehead touch.....πŸ˜ƒ

What a beautiful meeting of minds (read FF and VM)..... for a beautiful meeting of hearts (read ShaNak)

Take a bow you two, Saaz and Smitha!! β­οΈπŸ‘β­οΈπŸ‘

SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Jess-Abhi tak sore hain kya lol.Seriously thank you so much sweetie.Glad that I could do justice to such a beautiful song!Cos of you and Saaz,I am hearing this song again and again after so many years!Love u!πŸ€—

Doc-Kya batau doc?I am speechless reading your comments.You gave a whole new meaning with picking those lines and adding your own creativity,,which I absolutely love.the words 'OWN' and 'OWNNERSHIP' melted me lol.Thank you so much!Love u!πŸ€—
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
-Deepali- thumbnail
Smitha..love your vm..all scene were great and  awesome and satiya song was very nice ..
i loved that song...glad to see shanak on that songπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Deepali88 - 13 years ago
priya_cool_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
mindblowing Smitha,,,,

I am late i know.. My lappy just got back its voice and the first thing i do is see ur vm....

I have never heard this song before but sounds so tailor made for shanak..

I don know if it is becos of the playback singers.. the song had a more south indian touch to it.. and it appealed to me more..

As usual wonderful selection of scenes.. do i need to say.Lol

One thing abt ur song selection is that they are a little offbeat but perfectly tailor made for shanak and i love it..

When r u doing my request.. do u even remember....
Thanks Deepali,Deepa and Vandu!Would try my best for that song you mentionedπŸ€—

Priya!!!!πŸ€—Thanks so much sweetie.The film was made in Telugu too.Ilayaraja is the music director.Its been such a long time since I heard that song too.

Of course I remember yours hon!Working on it now.Will post by the weekend.Sorry for being this late!πŸ€—
editEdited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

😊

Edited by The_May_Rose - 13 years ago