ShaNak-VMs-Chali Chaliga(Telugu) for Sneha PG 38 - Page 22

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

Yumna-forgot to say,ur comments make the VM even more beautiful,now that I am looking at it from what you've said

Are you kidding me girl?
Your VM speaks for itself.
Hmm I remember you mentioning a detour into English songs territory....I think I shall suggest a few for you to take your pick๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Originally posted by -SYS-

Are you kidding me girl?
Your VM speaks for itself.
Hmm I remember you mentioning a detour into English songs territory....I think I shall suggest a few for you to take your pick๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aww.u r so sweet!๐Ÿค—

Suggest away lol.Thinking of making some in Telugu too(mother tongue)its ShaNak and ShaNak everywhere lol no matter what song I hear!
great job as always  Smitha, was  a treat to watch!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
awesome vm smitha๐Ÿค—
very nice and supperb you mix all old and new scene glad to see it
all scene very nice like cute,happiness,sad and romantic all scene here !!!!
mora saiiya songs also nice i heared this songs first time but its very nice dear  !!!!
waiting for your next vm๐Ÿ˜†
OMG I knew there was a reason I gave you the song...Tom is right, you picked everything so well. from music to the wording.

Each words are amazing from how he misses her and talks about how he feels and the vids you used were perfect with the lyrics!

As for the music, especially where it's only music for like at least 30 secs. very, very good transition and the usage of scenes! I loved it!

Thanks so much Smithee!!!! Muah!!!!!๐Ÿค—

PS: Tom...pssh u got it from my name that I gave her and I can't even remember it. lmao
Thanks Sonali๐Ÿค—

Thanks Deepali๐Ÿค—

Originally posted by rooj-i

OMG I knew there was a reason I gave you the song...Tom is right, you picked everything so well. from music to the wording.Awww thanks hon.Glad I could do justice to such  a beautiful song.

Each words are amazing from how he misses her and talks about how he feels and the vids you used were perfect with the lyrics!As you know obsessed with lyric-scene matching lol.

As for the music, especially where it's only music for like at least 30 secs. very, very good transition and the usage of scenes! I loved it!That was the hardest part.The music never stayed in one beat.Had this idea of using their nok-jhok scenes first and some love scenes.Glad it came out well

Thanks so much Smithee!!!! Muah!!!!!๐Ÿค—you are welcome and thanks for suggesting the song.Otherwise never would have heard it.

PS: Tom...pssh u got it from my name that I gave her and I can't even remember it. lmao

๐Ÿค—
Oye rooj ki bachi
a)You started your comment like I did-tum tou born cheater!!
b)Smitha told me you gave a nick AFTER I told her I shall call her smithee.And she didnt even remember what you had called her๐Ÿ˜†
I like you both girls calling me Smithee.No fights lol.๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜›
Originally posted by SPN_JD_Addicted

So sorry girls that I took about almost two months to make this but have to say this was the most difficult one.The lines are not that many but the meaning and the music which is so hauntingly beautiful made me want to do my best,well at least try to.Tried my best.Hope you like it.I can understand if you don't want to suggest another song lol(I would love to get suggestions though)

Briefly

ShaNak had  a great life,misunderstandings,nok-jhok fb's,manana and HEA(at least for now)

Thanks to Rooj for the English translation of the song!

comments would be great!๐Ÿ˜Š
sigh Smitha I am still sighing. Your timing and the scenes.. ooh la la!! shanakalicious!!

Mwaa lady you made me day!!!๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ Am on my way back to oogle more!!