Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
One of the best VMs I've seen.. wow... totally blown away, the song and the scenes were so intense.. emotions pouring out!!
Anu80 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SPN_JD_Addicted

Thanks Deepali.The song is from the film Saawariya.Beautiful,haunting song

Thanks Krishna!U know me,scenes have to match the lyrics.OCD lol

Thanks Bones.U know I might make it asap if they show Shantanu driving in that swades type van thinking abt her lol

Thanks Shriya.

Glad you all liked it

🤗

when I saw that bus, the first thing that struck me was swades too.. with Shaan putting up all the nakhras only to be brought down to earth by Anand!! 
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Anu!Can't wait to see the mighty Shantanu falling lol.He will have Khanak not co-operating with him and also Anand to contend with!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Reserved...will be back after I watch it...
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Lovely VMz Smitha👏.....Most it's funny how most of the Saawariya songs suit ShaNak😊....
Thanks May!These days whatever song I hear they seem apt for ShaNak lol
MFRanjini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it Smitha👏 can't watch Shanak in pain😭

Thanks Ranjini

Bones got the scenes I need for the song and will be making it asap!
Edited by SPN_JD_Addicted - 13 years ago
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Oh shoot.Sorry Smitha forgot to comment yesterday.
Anyway your VM made me so sad.
BECAUSE it reminded me of the awesome-ness of the post proposal heartbreak and how wonderfully they had portrayed it all.
Shaan's hurt and sense of betrayal, Khanak's hurt and confusion, Shaan's trying to hurt Khanak with his dialogues, using Natasha to make her jealous, Khanak trying to be brave while hurting.
And I wanted to cry at how much more awesomer they could have made this one.
The saree today has made me move on😆

Sorry-had to rant about it!
Your VM tou was perfect.I shall just tell you again how much I love how your scenes go with the lyrics.
And its not only obvious going with the lyrics but how you need to know the whole scene and situation and then it makes wonderful sense in keeping with the lyrics.That is a great touch you know.
🤗

P.S: Saree preview promises me some glorious hand ob moments😃
Originally posted by: -SYS-

Oh shoot.Sorry Smitha forgot to comment yesterday.

Anyway your VM made me so sad.
BECAUSE it reminded me of the awesome-ness of the post proposal heartbreak and how wonderfully they had portrayed it all.
Shaan's hurt and sense of betrayal, Khanak's hurt and confusion, Shaan's trying to hurt Khanak with his dialogues, using Natasha to make her jealous, Khanak trying to be brave while hurting.
And I wanted to cry at how much more awesomer they could have made this one.
The saree today has made me move on😆

Sorry-had to rant about it!
Your VM tou was perfect.I shall just tell you again how much I love how your scenes go with the lyrics.
And its not only obvious going with the lyrics but how you need to know the whole scene and situation and then it makes wonderful sense in keeping with the lyrics.That is a great touch you know.
🤗

P.S: Saree preview promises me some glorious hand ob moments😃

Hmm.maaf kar diya lol
Post-proposal tho one of a kind I guess and the way he wanted to hurt Khanak by higging Natasha😳Sadistic I kno but still lol
Aww thanks so much.Bold-u know along with matching the scenes to the lyrics,I need to use scenes as shown in the serial instead of going back and forth so that it would be like a progression.ANother OCD!Not successful all the time and the one I am going to make as per BOne's request might not be that way but will be like a idea nonetheless!Thanks so much for the comments hon.Love u!And oh ya ,sari and hand moments,hope they are plenty lol.I tho can't wait to see Shantanu's shocked face.We need that!