adventure_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
 it's the thought that counts, and it's  an amazing video!😉
-SYS- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very nice!!!
LOVED how you put the mithai kumar scene with the qismat part and their wedding clip with the haathon ki lakeer part.Argh.I'm going to go back and YT all old Shanak scenes thanks to your VM.
And you put their hand clasp part from the Chori Chori sequence.I love that part!
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks adventure girl

Thanks Yumna.Actually u know I am obsessive abt some things.Needing to match the scenes to lyrics is one of them lol.Otherwise I don't feel good.HEHE!And the marriage scene though a sad one is fated right,so had to!Thanks so much sweetie🤗
saaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
very romantic Smitha....have never heard this song before..very romantic
SPN_JD_Addicted thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks Saaz.Its a song from a private album.I would have totally missed this beautiful song if it wasn't for Rooj!Now i can't stop listening to it loll
-SYS- thumbnail
Smithaaa
Nice VMs ALL.
I am SO glad you're obsessive about matching words to scenes because that's what makes a VM stand out.
If a song catches my fancy for Shanak you're so going to have to make a VM for me!
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Smitha: it is addicting...i mean the song...It is sung by Jal, my fav. paki band, and their songs always have meanings...

whenever i hear of the song now, i think of Shanak and i thought why not a VM, i tried doing it but it takes time...coz i had to start from the beginning. lmao

anyways im glad i made u listen to it...

the lyrics of the song have meaning...

and love it how you put the scenes and meanings together...u did what I would do...Thanks a ton!!!!🤗
-SYS- thumbnail
OH I thought it sounded like Jal-personally not a big Jal or Atif fan but they do seem to come up with meaningful lyrics many times...
rooj-i thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -SYS-

OH I thought it sounded like Jal-personally not a big Jal or Atif fan but they do seem to come up with meaningful lyrics many times...

actually not an atif fan...but Jal I am...sorry am a rock band type of person. lmao

so i love Jal
-SYS- thumbnail
Hahaha I always end up talking about Atif and Jal together because of the initial band.I'm actually more of a song person-like songs rather than singers/bands.Some of course manage to turn in more songs that catch my fancy.Khair.Glad you requested this song.Had alot of verses that suited Shanak!