India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

surprise 4 anjali (Page 10)

-desiresoul- IF-Rockerz
-desiresoul-
-desiresoul-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
Happy Birthday Anjali many many happy returns of the day may this day is filled wid happiness and all ur wishes cum true =)

luv
     madiha

mehr thanx 4 this post

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonly

GURASH14 Senior Member
GURASH14
GURASH14

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:48pm | IP Logged
Partyhapeee buff-day Dancing *ANJALI* may ur every dreams come true this year ...Hug

missinguonly

waqas_ali IF-Dazzler

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

missinguonly

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
                                       Party HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANJALI..Party
so finally our anjali is a year older.....Hug.....i still remember the day in 2009 when i first joined IF and the joined FB..i got a friend request from anjali ...and accepted it...at that time i felt so wierd to be a friend of unknown person..she wasnt so active on fb and also we din used to talk much..i always thought that she is elder to me...also i used to see her in the kmh forum..LOL...by that time kmh had ended..so i din go to forum much but when ZNKD started...i became an active member..and also started posting it was during our znkd days we became really close friends and came to know each other more nicely..not only we but we 7 friends became best of friends..shibz,missinguonly,aanchi.anjali,me ,pranii and sanju...Embarrassed...we used to discuss about karanika's performances and others in karankritika lounge n znkd forum..an those days were really very special..Embarrassed.....but the best thing was our friendship that bloomed like a beautiful flower..we now understand each other so well..that we r more than real friends.....

on this auspicious day wish u a very very happy birthday...may god give the strength to fulfill every small wish u have..may the reason of ur happiness never ends........god bless u dear..may u live a very very long and happy life....Hug....
a small gift  :-
Heart............................................................................u loads

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonlyAnjalii...xXxshibz

....Priya.... IF-Dazzler
....Priya....
....Priya....

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@Eshu
aww...thats choo sweet...i wish i was a kid again...Embarrassed..but my friends call me a baccha..Tongue..so i feel like i never turn a year older..Embarrassed...n wow!! all the messages abt my life r soo sweet...u really rite so well..ClapClap...i love it..Heart..n the butterfly is soo cute...Tongue
it's okaie...if u had posted a pic of arjun...den i wud have been in dreamland all the time...LOLDay DreamingDay Dreaming...den i wudn't b able 2 reply to these b'day wishes 4 me..WinkEmbarrassed...i miss arjun nw..Disapprove...n his cute n naughty smiles...BlushingBlushing..another choco cake!!...arre u guna make me eat dem all in a few seconds...LOLLOL...n thanx..i've been 2 disney land..both in Paris n Florida...Tongue...i love disneyland...i feel like im a kid...TongueLOL...Thank you so much Eshu...EmbarrassedHug

@luvkmh_priya_P2
Thank you..Hug...n my name is Anjali..nw u no me..LOLTongue

@Pooja
well u r not getting any of dem...LOLLOLEvil Smile

@KaShBaarish..xx
n yhh...very nice message...LOLLOL...thank you..EmbarrassedHug

@arshravi
Thank you...EmbarrassedHug

@shonasukirti
Thank you..EmbarrassedHug

@-xShagunx-

@_darklove_

LOL Now I knw you..LOL
Hope you had great tym.Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

missinguonlyAnjalii...xXx

.Sanayaa. IF-Sizzlerz
.Sanayaa.
.Sanayaa.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Anjalii...xXx

@cool82d (Fatima)
aww...thanx so much 4 the sweet message, card n cake...Embarrassed..n the balloons r nice too...TongueHug

@Sanaya-luv-arti
omg...ShockedShocked...so many things!!...wow...they r so nice...Star..n the food is yummy...im a foodie too..LOLWink...n love all the b'day things...thank you so much..EmbarrassedHug

@Pooja
Evil Smile u call 15 old..Shocked den imagine u..Shocked..ROFLROFL maha old..ROFL..or maha buddi...LOLLOLLOL..unless ur a bhoot..Shocked...ROFL...lol..LOLLOL...thanks Pooja..EmbarrassedHug...ab wait till ur b'day nw...i will give ur lots of enexpected gifts...Evil Smile..ROFL..n for ur kind info...i'm not disabled....so u can take that wheelchair for ur self...seeing as ur maha older than me...u need it more than I do..ROFLROFL...n ur gifts will cum in a basket...LOLLOLLOL...n my name is famous..thats why it reminds of of KKHH....n yhh..SRK has romanced wid both of us...LOLLOL...bt unfortunatey..wid u as well..OuchLOLLOL...n i am not deaf...nor my teeth have gone...n i can walk propely...n even run..can u? ROFL n how do u know i already have glasses...ShockedShocked...LOLLOL Thanks once again...made me laugh...EmbarrassedHug

@live-is-great

@SnehapatelKMH

@Maheen
Thank you soo much...EmbarrassedHug

@SabeeqaK
Thanks...n i will...EmbarrassedHug

NP as i got da msg decided to give sumthingEmbarrassed

SanzMonaya4ever IF-Achieverz
SanzMonaya4ever
SanzMonaya4ever

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Happy bday anjali many many happy returns of day
sorry m late didnt came to IF last 2 days finally i came today

-SanzAngel- IF-Rockerz
-SanzAngel-
-SanzAngel-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged

Happy Birthday Anjali
May all of Yours  Dream Comes True !!!

GOD Bless you always

love

- Sana -

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index