Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 9)

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

damon ............ur so right . When Man forces himself on woman after marraige it is marital rape but what about women who step into marraige and deliberately refuse consummation ? What is the punishment for such deliberate teases ? Does Law provide any ? It seems to have become a fashion in serials nowdays .making men sleep on the couch .
I'm frustrated w/ this sleeping on the sofa too but it doesn't mean I condone any kind of punishment  like you are suggesting. I believe if the man is so hung up on the woman that he is willing to make that sacrifice then that's his problem.Otherwise, there is that little thing called divorce. The man is equally to be blamed for being a patsy.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierkoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yummimommy

damon ............ur so right . When Man forces himself on woman after marraige it is marital rape but what about women who step into marraige and deliberately refuse consummation ? What is the punishment for such deliberate teases ? Does Law provide any ? It seems to have become a fashion in serials nowdays .making men sleep on the couch .
I'm frustrated w/ this sleeping on the sofa too but it doesn't mean I condone any kind of punishment  like you are suggesting. I believe if the man is so hung up on the woman that he is willing to make that sacrifice then that's his problem.Otherwise, there is that little thing called divorce. The man is equally to be blamed for being a patsy.

What did i suggest ? I didnt suggest anything , I asked a question if there was law for such deliberate teases . Coz some months of the mans life r burnt out by this ugly state of affairs .If one is NOT eady for marraige one shudnt step in it , period . its tantamount to LYING that I am ready for marraige and is leading the man on . While Marital rape is too harsh a punishment for such teases , how about some days in jail if the man complains ?What shud not be allowed is for such oversmarties to walk free . Like Arushi .
ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged
wow wow, totally true!!
i guess it's easier for her to overlook her families mistakes as she thinks they have good intentions and they just make "mistakes" but for the same thing she will go to lengths to prosecute the others..uff just twisted...Arushi should get what she deserves..end of!
salkhan Goldie
salkhan
salkhan

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged

you guys are absolutely right ClapClapClaparushia needs to get punishment ,she cant just walked away like this OuchAngryDeadnoone cant run away from their own deeds and she deserves big time and I really hope that krishna just tight up prats screws as well.she is just out of control AngryAngryAngrywhen he told her to keep quiet in front of his parent ,why didnt she keep her mouth shutDeadDeadthats a respect you give to your husbandOuchyou cant  even fix problems of  your own kid ,if he / she wants to do it desperately  or  angrily or blindlyConfused.you have to leave them on their own to get taste of their own medicine Shockedyaha tu prats haad par kar hain hain yaar ,krishna helped her throughout her saving mission plansEmbarrassed but now she should leave her sis alone Ouchif krishna will mishandle prats or say bad stuff ,i wont mind b/c she has to see her husband and give him some  respect and listens to him tooD'ohsaach main ,prats tu krishna ko apna remote samaj thi hainAngryAngrynow her parent are all so nice to krishna,selfish peopleOuchAngryDeadek dafa bhi maafi nahin mangi ke itna bhora insult kya krishna koOuchsaxenas go to hellWacko

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

ruexangel IF-Dazzler
ruexangel
ruexangel

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by my_view

Pratigya, the main protagonist was supposed to have been a righteous fighter by all means...turned out to be a lame duck...
Saxenas (and that includes Prats to a certain extent) can do nothing but sit on their beds crying perpetually...

Don't know where this serial is going cos Krishna sure has lost his usp...behaving like a love sick puppy now..

Agree agree agree with this bit especially!!
Saxena family annoy me a lottt sometimes, they seem like such Bhigi billis who just moan and cry, especially Mr Saxena himself...and even Pratigya the only endearing character, is failing
hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged

What did i suggest ? I didnt suggest anything , I asked a question if there was law for such deliberate teases . Coz some months of the mans life r burnt out by this ugly state of affairs .If one is NOT eady for marraige one shudnt step in it , period . its tantamount to LYING that I am ready for marraige and is leading the man on . While Marital rape is too harsh a punishment for such teases , how about some days in jail if the man complains ?What shud not be allowed is for such oversmarties to walk free . Like Arushi .
Each case should be judged individually. In K case he willingly made that sacrifice. His problem!Stern Smile Like I said before he could have shown P the door. In KN case A did not deny him any thing it was one miracle after another that saved her from a night of sheer bliss.LOL If something had happened the first night she was willing to go thru with the deed. As for bigamy I think P will convince Turkeylurkey to admit to the police that she is guilty. An earlier article said that P was going to convince Ding-Dong to go to the police. Which leads me to believe that she will have to fess up to her role in the entire fiasco. Whatever the punishment might be they will probably face it together. Since Jaswant is very popular ..............it won't be anything.Angry
koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:44pm | IP Logged

Each case should be judged individually. In K case he willingly made that sacrifice. His problem!Stern Smile Like I said before he could have shown P the door. In KN case A did not deny him any thing it was one miracle after another that saved her from a night of sheer bliss.LOL If something had happened the first night she was willing to go thru with the deed. As for bigamy I think P will convince Turkeylurkey to admit to the police that she is guilty. An earlier article said that P was going to convince Ding-Dong to go to the police. Which leads me to believe that she will have to fess up to her role in the entire fiasco. Whatever the punishment might be they will probably face it together. Since Jaswant is very popular ..............it won't be anything.Angry

I guess Turkey Lurkey is Arushi ?LOLLOLLOL And who is Ding Dong ? LOLLOLLOL Fantastic names btw

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hussainramso

hussainramso IF-Sizzlerz
hussainramso
hussainramso

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:47pm | IP Logged

I guess Turkey Lurkey is Arushi ?LOLLOLLOL And who is Ding Dong ? LOLLOLLOL Fantastic names btw
Ding-Dong would also be her. Thankoo!Smile

Edited by yummimommy - 07 January 2011 at 3:48pm

Go to top