Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 8)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
damon ............ur so right . When Man forces himself on woman after marraige it is marital rape but what about women who step into marraige and deliberately refuse consummation ? What is the punishment for such deliberate teases ? Does Law provide any ? It seems to have become a fashion in serials nowdays .making men sleep on the couch .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786lighthousepierAeryn--Hope--carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Elle nice question. in a marraige if the husband forces himself on an unwilling wife it is marital rape like in the case of Kesar but if she refuses to consummate for eternity then it is different case.  Pratigya did the same thing married baba but denied any physical intimacy and when he tried to force himself on her . headlines said marital rape as it was not Prats perogative to look into the physical needs of Krishna as he forced the marriage upon her which i don't believe. But the same can't be said about Aarushi. She married Shakti out of choice and now she is trying to aviod any physical intimacies with Shakti(i really don't have time for such a t**ser) again ignoring other partners needs. Aadarsh did the same thing .I really don't understand the thought process behind this marraige for revenge or out of spitre. What do these Sucksena siblings think about marraiage just makes me wonder.

But coming to your question I believe physical intimacy  is a very important aspect of a marraige and refusing to consummate marriage is evil. So if one partner wants it and the other is not ready to comply with it for eternity the best way out is divorce the person and find some one else. Infact on those grounds you can be granted divorce quite easily.

Thanks for replying Smile I agree completely with what you have written. I wonder why I never thought of Adarsh Shocked He's doing exactly the same thing with Komal. To me, it seems like they're mocking the institution on marriage. What is the need to marry if you are not at all attracted to the person you are marrying? If they like living this way, why spoil the other person's life, being in a loveless marriage? Poor Komal, she was better off at TN Ouch

I have a distant relative who did this, kind of. But she had a motive, within 2 weeks of the marriage, she got a divorce and married her boyfriend. Shocked Horrible, I know, but at least she didn't plan to spend all her life in a loveless marriage like the Saxena kids... Angry Thier actions defy all logic.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

--Hope-- IF-Rockerz
--Hope--
--Hope--

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
So.......................

we are back to jeeju from devarji.l I think as punishment she needs to write " devar" 1000 times on the blackboard at Pratigya's school

wow when the CVs choose to serve cr@p they do not do things in half measures do they?   So two WHOLE MONTHS wasted on a plot that has no conclusion or purpose. She married, became a witch, dejected viewers, is now abandoning her sasural and her husband and the MORAL OF THE STORY - NOTHING. A BIG FAT NOTHING. no change in anyone's life.  How purposeless and wasteful of all that reel time.

she says she does not have sahas anymore - really? was that sahas? I am sorry sahas is what kesar has and needs considering she is in a situation with limited practical choices. somebody who marches a married man to the alter is not running on sahas but some kind of mutated arrogance and foolish confidence. what you don't have any longer my lady is not sahas but good old sibling hatred. that is what you don't have anymore.

she has recognized her mistake - yipeeeeeeeeeeeee let us all party. let us break out the aged caskets of wine and feast for days. the blind woman has been healed.

pratigya's confidence in Krishna's passive existence in her life is so cemented now that she makes promises and commitments on his behalf (and seemingly contrary to his wishes) when she talks.  First she took away his b@@ls and now she has taken away his voice. Don't worry krishna as long as you get sex you should not mind.  thank god the camp shirts (if not the confidence and independent spirit) are back. seems the hair is improving too. well that's some progress.

Pratigya was always a hyprocite. Pooja Gaur's appeal and the chemistry of the leads allowed many diehard fans to ignore the blatant hypocrisy.   her double standards, her hypocrisy, her foolishness is not new - the only difference is the number of diehard supporters seems to be fewer or less active. I think post honeymoon (with the romantic euphoria getting stale and dying down) the objective lens has come back and the hypocrisy is being seen for what it is

I wonder if at this minute Krishna has a sense of dejavu. I mean Pratigya married him and was so repulsed by him she would not let him touch her and now Arushi is doing the same. Does Krishna have an eerie sense of dejavu about what he heard today? I mean if it were not for TRPs the Cvs would have never shown Krishna and pratigya fall in love and consummate as it was misaligned with the original plot.

Edited by --Hope-- - 05 January 2011 at 8:46pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

desichoralighthousepierpallaidamon_bitemeelle45AerynMili27lunzakoolsadhu1000Lilac_N_Maple

pallai Senior Member
pallai
pallai

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged
great post kools..
said it all .. for the the biggest prick was the fact that a women who herself married her stalker to take revenge is expecting her sister to listen to her advice.. i mean cmon how many times in life will it happen that your stalker who u married to reform turns out to be a good man at heart living in a palace of criminals,  loves you a lot and always supports you.. like .. never..
pratigya just got lucky and in real life not all girls will be ... i think thru arushi the CVs had a opportunity to showcase that.. that not all such marriages will end like kriyas.. but they blew it..
and whats this thing about virginity?? i am sick and tired of women being measured using tha yardstick... its high time that a show running in 2011 does away with it....

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

gizmo786lighthousepierAeryn--Hope--Lilac_N_Maple

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pallai

great post kools..
said it all .. for the the biggest prick was the fact that a women who herself married her stalker to take revenge is expecting her sister to listen to her advice.. i mean cmon how many times in life will it happen that your stalker who u married to reform turns out to be a good man at heart living in a palace of criminals,  loves you a lot and always supports you.. like .. never..
pratigya just got lucky and in real life not all girls will be ... i think thru arushi the CVs had a opportunity to showcase that.. that not all such marriages will end like kriyas.. but they blew it..
and whats this thing about virginity?? i am sick and tired of women being measured using tha yardstick... its high time that a show running in 2011 does away with it....

completly agree with u...........men like krishna don't exist in real life who loves his wife soo deeply .............infact in reality goons like krishan won't control themselfs n whd have ended by raping the grl............than wat about d grl who married to humiliate that guy...............like pratigya did............this show is trying to show social issued but in a wrong manner...........in raelity the step which pratigya took can't ever b prove a inspiration for other grls who r facing eve teasing in ur society.............n now prats is shown forgiving arrushi's crime of bigmany just bz shez her sis............n she have to help her being a elder sister.................wat hyprocacy.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pallai

my_view Goldie
my_view
my_view

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I wish to give CVs a big Thumbs Down for manufacturing one of the most hypocritical heroine in TV history . 
if CVs want TRPS up , sense the fury building aghainst the Sax sisters and show some punishments for them !

Hey Kools. ! Big kudos to you for yet another great post.Thumbs Up

Yes...Cvs have failed miserably at the task... 
The aim of TV daily soap is to show drama...high voltage, nonsensical, annoying, even silly and sometimes sappy to make their target audience talking, crying, laughing at the absurdity of it all and most importantly anticipating the next turn of events... 
Not the case with Pratigya ban jayee...sigh...

Letting Aman Mathur go scott free was the biggest blunder...an opportunity to create drama by giving a logical conclusion to the track was missed.....

Seems they are all out to repeat the same old same old with Arushi track...

Pratigya, the main protagonist was supposed to have been a righteous fighter by all means...turned out to be a lame duck...
Saxenas (and that includes Prats to a certain extent) can do nothing but sit on their beds crying perpetually...

Don't know where this serial is going cos Krishna sure has lost his usp...behaving like a love sick puppy now..

Only characters that have some spark left are SS, amma and Shaktiya.. Lop sided affair if you ask me.. Hardly interesting if there isn't any drama involving main protagonists. ... 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeruexangel

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Hope--

Will start with saying helllllllllllllllloHug loved da sarcasm as thats all we can do now as there is no hope for this drama
we are back to jeeju from devarji.l I think as punishment she needs to write " devar" 1000 times on the blackboard at Pratigya's school Have to say the method is not very innovative but the scenaio to which it has been extended to is very novel and will suit Prats school and training centre for hypocrisy

wow when the CVs choose to serve cr@p they do not do things in half measures do they?   So two WHOLE MONTHS wasted on a plot that has no conclusion or purpose. She married, became a witch, dejected viewers, is now abandoning her sasural and her husband and the MORAL OF THE STORY - NOTHING. A BIG FAT NOTHING. no change in anyone's life.  How purposeless and wasteful of all that reel time. Have to say probably the cvs were fully aware of the festive season of Xmas where people get in partying and holidaying mood in advance so this track was a filler so that people don't miss the precious Kriya moments. Afterall that is the highlight of the this whole drama and also the TRP gaining  means. In reality I don't know how many of us would come back to the starting point after such serious actions. Kudos to CVs for showing so much positivity and ray of hope after all the negativity in the form of Thakurs

she says she does not have sahas anymore - really? was that sahas? I am sorry sahas is what kesar has and needs considering she is in a situation with limited practical choices. somebody who marches a married man to the alter is not running on sahas but some kind of mutated arrogance and foolish confidence. what you don't have any longer my lady is not sahas but good old sibling hatred. that is what you don't have anymore. I think the whole Sucksena clan is sahasi as they all have survived in a world which hardly gives you a second chance.

she has recognized her mistake - yipeeeeeeeeeeeee let us all party. let us break out the aged caskets of wine and feast for days. the blind woman has been healed. I will get the savoury and the desert

pratigya's confidence in Krishna's passive existence in her life is so cemented now that she makes promises and commitments on his behalf (and seemingly contrary to his wishes) when she talks.  First she took away his b@@ls and now she has taken away his voice. Don't worry krishna as long as you get sex you should not mind.  thank god the camp shirts (if not the confidence and independent spirit) are back. seems the hair is improving too. well that's some progress. OMG i had lost all hope for that man but u just made me see how much progress he has made. It must be the effect of being married to literate wife and being associated to the literate Sucksena clan. Keep Going Man U will surely get the certificate

Pratigya was always a hyprocite. Pooja Gaur's appeal and the chemistry of the leads allowed many diehard fans to ignore the blatant hypocrisy.   her double standards, her hypocrisy, her foolishness is not new - the only difference is the number of diehard supporters seems to be fewer or less active. I think post honeymoon (with the romantic euphoria getting stale and dying down) the objective lens has come back and the hypocrisy is being seen for what it is

I wonder if at this minute Krishna has a sense of dejavu. I mean Pratigya married him and was so repulsed by him she would not let him touch her and now Arushi is doing the same. Does Krishna have an eerie sense of dejavu about what he heard today? I mean if it were not for TRPs the Cvs would have never shown Krishna and pratigya fall in love and consummate as it was misaligned with the original plot.

Well Hope u always write my thgts and thank u for that. Did u notice in today's episode how Pratigya was repeating exactly the same thing what Shaymu said when he withdrew the case aginst Jai and Pratigya was harping about how Jai should be punished. Shaymu replied everyone must be given a second chance to improve. Today when Shyamu wldn't forgive Aarushi Pratigya repeated the golden words - everyone deserves a second chance. Is she the same woman who wouldn't forgive Krishna for stalking her and harassing her family and wldn't let him come near her. Irony Krishna was not even guilty of half the things she assumed where as Aarushia is fully responsible for actions. hahahahah JAI HO PRATIGYA JI KI.

As Kools said Hypocrisy Personified. Kools Thanks for starting the post

Edited by damon_biteme - 06 January 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

pallailighthousepiera_uma

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Just read the article saying Pratigya will prove its an ILLEGAL MARRAIGE
So WONT ARUSHI GO IN FOR BIGAMY ?Coz it was SHE who initiated BIGAMY in front of WITNESSES ? No FORCE , nothing ! How come only Shakti goes ?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ruexangelhussainramso

Go to top