Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 6)

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

discussing the show isn't bashing . We invested a lot of time in this show wahi tho...Ouch

and we have a right to let CVS know that their plots suck and so do their dramatic messages . wahi tho...Big smile

Why should we constantly smile and say the show is excellent when we dont feel that way anymore ? wahi tho...Angry

And why should we move on without letting our views be known to CVS ? wahi tho...Confused

Infact i suggest to those not agreeing in this thread that although this is a free forum where they can post their views .....wahi tho...LOL

there are plenty of threads where Pratigya praising goes on ........visit them and air your views ....wahi tho...Thumbs Up

Edited by shumi. - 05 January 2011 at 9:06am

a_uma IF-Rockerz
a_uma
a_uma

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged

Hi, Kools.... great to have u back in this forum.... and superb post.ClapClapClap 

U R absolutely correct... the saxes get away with all their mistakes including murder....Ouch 

I also agree with MMG when she said that rape seems to be a harsh punishment for being stupid...Dead  (is this why CVs are letting Arrghoosi off the hook with virginity intact ???)
however one should also remember that the same CVs had no qualms in showing Kesar's rape...AngryAngryAngryAngry  Is this the reality that the CVs are trying to potray ?... that the guilty get off scot-free and the meek pay the price ?????AngryAngryAngryAngry 

If that is the case, then I would completely support you Kools, in bashing the CVs..... Let the real culprits be punished - be it Saxes or Thakurs....  even if this is just a tv serial and a fiction.... it is not a fairytale....LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierelle45carisma2

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hunk101

Honestly speaking dont understand whats wrong with this forum, instead of having nice friendly discussions regarding the show, there is too much fanatism & pratigya, aarushi & saxena bashing. Disapprove

God knows how much bashing will I be getting after writting the above linesUnhappy
personally speaking, i replied to ur message - very politely infact, and explained - where pratz was going wrong. then i read a sentence of your reply back to me - the thread was closed so i didn't reply back - but the tone you presented - maybe, you need to think how u attacking members - we are atleast carrying a postmatem of fictional characters.

This is a friendly forum - buh there are times that things in the serial will annoy people - so many of our friends have left this forum due to the current story lines - hence we can all walk off - then there won't be much of a forum left. Hence we are making every effort to keep this show and forum running. As a woman - I was disgraced at the way Pratigya attacked Krishna for trying to help her. Come on be human.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umashumi.

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by raginibahukuni

If you people don't like the serial why watch it. We all like it so much, Don't hurt the feeling of others
We love this serial, and the cv's also come here to read the comments. they do take our points of view. We kept demanding for Chandu and tunna, krishna's new clothes - aman arushi track to end so that kriya could have more airtime. out fights have been going on everyday to get back the magic in the characters again - if we all sat blind folded - i DOUBT very soon it will be a show worth watching. I don't know about you, but many of us have sacrificed all other shows - just for this one. we are not the people who will walk away when the going get's tough. that's the whole point of our fight - to sustain this show for life.
Just to keep friends still interested in this show - I personally do different things to keep entertainment going here. Other memebers do the same - this forum is not like others. If you love this show so much - how come u're only here now? and reading the negatives has hurt your feelings, where were u during the happier posts?
no one is sat here trying to hurt people. Buh if we don't do this - all the remaining members will walk off soon aswell.
What cools has said has a deep meaning. We are not a bunch of teenagers, some of us are married and mature women, with young families. What I see in Pratigya's / arushi's character only shows that oneday they are going to be in big trouble.
Yes Krishna is our favourite, At least he was nominated in the bse awards, so obviously there is a huge like for him. THE  cv's have changed his character soooo much.
all of us love Kriya and no one is against Pratigya, Coz was all love Pooja aswell. We are not just fans of Kriya buh of Arja.

Edited by carisma2 - 05 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a_uma

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Pratigya too cannot continue as she has without repercussion - maybe that's just it - bottom line is something has to be sacrificed to maintain her high and mighty ideals and behaviour, maybe she'll lose K and repent at leisure.....will wait and see..

With you all the way in discussing and keeping thread going. We have invested a lot of our time in this show and we as viewers have the right to at least let our views be known to the CVs and to try and get them noticed.ClapThumbs Up

mmg - i was thinking along the same lines - will Krish oneday get fed up and leave her? if her attitude doesn't change. instead of building his confidence I feel she has thrashed it.  All she says is that yeh galaat hai, she shud try and explain to him, this is the way things are done.

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:43am | IP Logged
After today's episode P and her stoopid excuse of a sister both need ek kataap ghumaike.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a_umacarisma2

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:25am | IP Logged
Kools di

Long time.. No see..

I have to agree prats actions have proven her double standards the ease with which she forgave such a serious crime simply because it was her sister who had committed it was unacceptable !! Prats character was expected to fight for justice regardless of the consequences then why do her ideals her way of achieving justice change so drastically when applied to her family members. She is always ready to get legal help to argue when it comes to the  Tachurs yet in front of her own she prefers to beg for their understanding and forgives without a second  thought !!

According to me there should be consequences for Arushi;s actions not necessarily rape though in reality KN would have taken care of this by now but some sort of punishment for her rash decisions why should she get off scott free not only has she committed bigamy but has also ruined Kesar's life in the process !!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45Aeryna_uma

lotus8 Senior Member
lotus8
lotus8

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged

From KoolSadhu's post-
Just who do these oversmart Saxena sisters think they are ? This message to ladies that these two role models r giving r horrifying ! They r giving ladies wrong ideas that u can enter a serious state called matrimony for the most trivial of reasons ........like teaching a lesson , or simply coz ur angry with a family member ! If CVs have himmat to show reality show Shakti taking Arushis virginity away and NOT allowing her to walk out at her own free will ..........let this be a lesson to both Arushi and Pratigya that marraiges r no games that u go in to tame beasts and can walk out as if it was a walk in the garden ! Let the women watching this show be frightened enough NEVER to attempt stupidity like Arushi or Pratigya .coz if they do , they will lose their life !

KoolSadhu

so good to see your post. Just came back from India and logged in to see where things were going in Pratigya. Hope CVs read your post especially the part in blue above from your post.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Hope--

Go to top