Pratigya

India-Forums

   
Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 5)

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Three things guys .
.
As light rightly said ........keeping Arushi's virginity intact led to Kesar's rape .  And the rape may lead to her pregnancy while Arushi walks out head held high , all her horrific mistakes ignored as she was a child who did it in a fit of anger . We don't see Pratigya pampering Jay with this excuse when he committed his accident crime , infact she was insisting he shud be punished . Jay and Arushi are of THE SAME AGE GROUP . Why should leniency be shown to one youngster and ruthlessness to another beats me .
 
Education is being used in this serial as a tool to dominate the uneducated but to let the educated go scot free when they commit crimes . Adarsh taking hockey sticks and cycle chains to murder Angad is cleverly not rehashed and Arushi spoiling the already spoilt life of a battered woman is not even considered by Pratigya
 
Women empowerment is not male subjugation . I want the creatives to understand this coz as pragati rightly said ...........the never changing formula of this serial is Pratigya is ALWAYS right while Krishna is always wrong . Well , we differ . As we saw this serial , we got stunned and shocked with the vanity of the heroine and today have reached a point where we would love to see her getting her just desserts . I am going to be very frank here ..I lOVED the scene where Arushi slapped Pratigya . That slap was long overdue , doesn't matter from which quarter it fyi came . And if this is the satisfaction that viewers get ...............I guarantee the CVs the TRPS will shoot up if the SAx sisters r pulled up for their mistakes and vanity and if Krishnas character is resurrected by giving him some self respect .
 
Lastly .......discussing the show isn't bashing . We invested a lot of time in this show and we have a right to let CVS know that their plots suck and so do their dramatic messages . Why should we constantly smile and say the show is excellent when we dont feel that way anymore ? And why should we move on without letting our views be known to CVS ? Infact i suggest to those not agreeing in this thread that although this is a free forum where they can post their views ...........there are plenty of threads where Pratigya praising goes on ........visit them and air your views .This way arguments wont take place . This thread was opened for CVS to take notice ..and like minded viewers to air their views .....not to argue at all . So I request no arguments , we want this thread to be a success and the message to get across .
 
.
 
Some good points. Like you I dont want to see Arushi let off the hook so casually - she took a big step and she IS going to have to face consequences if she dont wanna play ball now with the TNs - they will not allow anyone to make a laughing stock outta them....too right!
 
Pratigya too cannot continue as she has without repercussion - maybe that's just it - bottom line is something has to be sacrificed to maintain her high and mighty ideals and behaviour, maybe she'll lose K and repent at leisure.....will wait and see..
 
With you all the way in discussing and keeping thread going. We have invested a lot of our time in this show and we as viewers have the right to at least let our views be known to the CVs and to try and get them noticed.ClapThumbs Up
 
 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45koolsadhu1000carisma2

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 have no idea if you are a male or female, but if you are of the female persuasion, i would urge you to rethink the punishment ideas....it isn't a good message to give out IMHO
.
What is NOT a good message to give out is showing that ladies can be this foolhardy and get away with it so self righteously like Pratigya and Arushi .
 
IMO no one would be so stupid so as to believe what is being shown is what OUGHT to happen in reality....and incidentally, how can you be so sure that Arushi will indeed get away with it, knowing what we know about Shakti? Wait and watch......How can u be so sure that no one wud be so stupid ? Day in and day out we read and see about films and media affecting the minds of youngsters ..maybe u and I are not so stupid but how can u be this sure of ALL ?
 
Who condones rape ? Not me ! Nor u or anyone .But what I felt was if some reality is shown with these TV characters ...........many innocent young gals , brimming with spirit and idolising TV characters like Pratigya will think twice before they copy such foolish things .The actress Pooja Gor herself admitted that some gals decided to deal with eveteasing like Pratigya did .  U see , Viewers r very naive and believe fiction .
 
Are you suggesting that girls or women that stand up to men sexually harrassing them are naive??? I suggested nothing dear .And as a matter of fact SOME ARE . If a gunda whips out a bottle of acid and disfures the face of a gal , she may have other thoughts later .
I sincerely hope not. I happen to be one of the people you therefore refer to as I would most definitely stand up for myself, defend myself and take positive action against a bloke that tried to sexually harass me. Good for you then . But I would not advocate that for girls in UP , Bihar kinda states dealing with GUNDAS . They r not college boys doing harmless teasing . Thats MY OPINION .
 
What would you have girls do exactly? Have written loads of posts earlier I dont care to go into that NOW . If ur interested look them up or just let it be .
 
You cannot possible take this show as seriously as you do as being representative of or being influential to young girls as showing what to do in a like for like situation. The character that is Pratigya has made loads of errors of judgment, and has done loads of nonsensical things purely to move the story on for the purposesof entertainment. Hell if we take it that seriously then her marriage itself is utterly ridiculous and should be a million to one chance of happening in real life....surely everyone knows this?Again ........I see u vouching for ALL . How and why , I dont understand .I am saying some like u and me understand it but many gullible uneducated , different kind of people watch this show too and media is a strong influence . And if u dont agree with me and feel that ALL UNDERSTAND , we differ strongly .
 
 
It is awful to enter marraige with purposes like teaching lessons or showing family members spite . This is the run of the mill pathetic stuff most Indian serials are made of!!!
What's new here???? Is it so distasteful here because they are showing a female doing it instead of a male?There is no question of male female here , Whats wrong is wrong .
 
This show did show awful reality ..the blackening of face , domestic violence , Kesar's marital rape , abortions etc .So why not show some more to warn people of the real consequences such a foolish action would merit .
 
Why?? Are the CVs our parents that they have to teach us good values and morals? Do the CVs have some mandate or political agenda to propagate moral standards that they should tell us "the real consequences of such foolish actions"?  
I dont think so. They dont say "do as Pratigya does" and frankly no matter how much they say or anyone else says this show is either based on reality or is realistic, it is a daily soap, a drama or whatever else you may call it and its principle purpose is to attract viewers for entertainment and to presumable make the makers some money and fame - not to take on the reponsibilty of educating girls as to how they should live their lives.  My dear I know CVs are not our parents and so do like minded intelligent people on this thread who agreed with me . The purpose of films and such dramas is to entertain yet they have censor boards to show them their limits ..........why ? Coz whatever the purpose ..to entertain or to make money , THEY END UP INFLUENCING THE MASSES TO SOME DEGREE and so Censor forces them to take a certain amount of responsibility . This show was publicly applauded as a woman empowerment show and how Pratigya was a role model for women on an open podium . Well if they say it publicly , we voice our opinion that differs on this forum . Thats all .Surely if they have a right to say their opinion we have one to voice ours on a forum open only for discussion ?Smile And lastly ..Lets agree to disagree as we are on two parallel tracks here . I see no point in discussing further .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeAeryn--Hope--

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Three things guys .
.
As light rightly said ........keeping Arushi's virginity intact led to Kesar's rape .  And the rape may lead to her pregnancy while Arushi walks out head held high , all her horrific mistakes ignored as she was a child who did it in a fit of anger . We don't see Pratigya pampering Jay with this excuse when he committed his accident crime , infact she was insisting he shud be punished . Jay and Arushi are of THE SAME AGE GROUP . Why should leniency be shown to one youngster and ruthlessness to another beats me .
 
Education is being used in this serial as a tool to dominate the uneducated but to let the educated go scot free when they commit crimes . Adarsh taking hockey sticks and cycle chains to murder Angad is cleverly not rehashed and Arushi spoiling the already spoilt life of a battered woman is not even considered by Pratigya
 
Women empowerment is not male subjugation . I want the creatives to understand this coz as pragati rightly said ...........the never changing formula of this serial is Pratigya is ALWAYS right while Krishna is always wrong . Well , we differ . As we saw this serial , we got stunned and shocked with the vanity of the heroine and today have reached a point where we would love to see her getting her just desserts . I am going to be very frank here ..I lOVED the scene where Arushi slapped Pratigya . That slap was long overdue , doesn't matter from which quarter it fyi came . And if this is the satisfaction that viewers get ...............I guarantee the CVs the TRPS will shoot up if the SAx sisters r pulled up for their mistakes and vanity and if Krishnas character is resurrected by giving him some self respect .
 
Lastly .......discussing the show isn't bashing . We invested a lot of time in this show and we have a right to let CVS know that their plots suck and so do their dramatic messages . Why should we constantly smile and say the show is excellent when we dont feel that way anymore ? And why should we move on without letting our views be known to CVS ? Infact i suggest to those not agreeing in this thread that although this is a free forum where they can post their views ...........there are plenty of threads where Pratigya praising goes on ........visit them and air your views .This way arguments wont take place . This thread was opened for CVS to take notice ..and like minded viewers to air their views .....not to argue at all . So I request no arguments , we want this thread to be a success and the message to get across .
 
.
 
Some good points. Like you I dont want to see Arushi let off the hook so casually - she took a big step and she IS going to have to face consequences if she dont wanna play ball now with the TNs - they will not allow anyone to make a laughing stock outta them....too right!
 
Pratigya too cannot continue as she has without repercussion - maybe that's just it - bottom line is something has to be sacrificed to maintain her high and mighty ideals and behaviour, maybe she'll lose K and repent at leisure.....will wait and see..
 
With you all the way in discussing and keeping thread going. We have invested a lot of our time in this show and we as viewers have the right to at least let our views be known to the CVs and to try and get them noticed.ClapThumbs Up
 
 
 
Thank u my dear .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

corvette

corvette IF-Rockerz
corvette
corvette

Joined: 06 June 2006
Posts: 5266

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 have no idea if you are a male or female, but if you are of the female persuasion, i would urge you to rethink the punishment ideas....it isn't a good message to give out IMHO
.
What is NOT a good message to give out is showing that ladies can be this foolhardy and get away with it so self righteously like Pratigya and Arushi .
 
IMO no one would be so stupid so as to believe what is being shown is what OUGHT to happen in reality....and incidentally, how can you be so sure that Arushi will indeed get away with it, knowing what we know about Shakti? Wait and watch......How can u be so sure that no one wud be so stupid ? Day in and day out we read and see about films and media affecting the minds of youngsters ..maybe u and I are not so stupid but how can u be this sure of ALL ?
 
Who condones rape ? Not me ! Nor u or anyone .But what I felt was if some reality is shown with these TV characters ...........many innocent young gals , brimming with spirit and idolising TV characters like Pratigya will think twice before they copy such foolish things .The actress Pooja Gor herself admitted that some gals decided to deal with eveteasing like Pratigya did .  U see , Viewers r very naive and believe fiction .
 
Are you suggesting that girls or women that stand up to men sexually harrassing them are naive??? I suggested nothing dear .And as a matter of fact SOME ARE . If a gunda whips out a bottle of acid and disfures the face of a gal , she may have other thoughts later .
I sincerely hope not. I happen to be one of the people you therefore refer to as I would most definitely stand up for myself, defend myself and take positive action against a bloke that tried to sexually harass me. Good for you then . But I would not advocate that for girls in UP , Bihar kinda states dealing with GUNDAS . They r not college boys doing harmless teasing . Thats MY OPINION .
 
What would you have girls do exactly? Have written loads of posts earlier I dont care to go into that NOW . If ur interested look them up or just let it be .
 
You cannot possible take this show as seriously as you do as being representative of or being influential to young girls as showing what to do in a like for like situation. The character that is Pratigya has made loads of errors of judgment, and has done loads of nonsensical things purely to move the story on for the purposesof entertainment. Hell if we take it that seriously then her marriage itself is utterly ridiculous and should be a million to one chance of happening in real life....surely everyone knows this?Again ........I see u vouching for ALL . How and why , I dont understand .I am saying some like u and me understand it but many gullible uneducated , different kind of people watch this show too and media is a strong influence . And if u dont agree with me and feel that ALL UNDERSTAND , we differ strongly .
 
 
It is awful to enter marraige with purposes like teaching lessons or showing family members spite . This is the run of the mill pathetic stuff most Indian serials are made of!!!
What's new here???? Is it so distasteful here because they are showing a female doing it instead of a male?There is no question of male female here , Whats wrong is wrong .
 
This show did show awful reality ..the blackening of face , domestic violence , Kesar's marital rape , abortions etc .So why not show some more to warn people of the real consequences such a foolish action would merit .
 
Why?? Are the CVs our parents that they have to teach us good values and morals? Do the CVs have some mandate or political agenda to propagate moral standards that they should tell us "the real consequences of such foolish actions"?  
I dont think so. They dont say "do as Pratigya does" and frankly no matter how much they say or anyone else says this show is either based on reality or is realistic, it is a daily soap, a drama or whatever else you may call it and its principle purpose is to attract viewers for entertainment and to presumable make the makers some money and fame - not to take on the reponsibilty of educating girls as to how they should live their lives.  My dear I know CVs are not our parents and so do like minded intelligent people on this thread who agreed with me . The purpose of films and such dramas is to entertain yet they have censor boards to show them their limits ..........why ? Coz whatever the purpose ..to entertain or to make money , THEY END UP INFLUENCING THE MASSES TO SOME DEGREE and so Censor forces them to take a certain amount of responsibility . This show was publicly applauded as a woman empowerment show and how Pratigya was a role model for women on an open podium . Well if they say it publicly , we voice our opinion that differs on this forum . Thats all .Surely if they have a right to say their opinion we have one to voice ours on a forum open only for discussion ?Smile And lastly ..Lets agree to disagree as we are on two parallel tracks here . I see no point in discussing further .
 
Awwwwww, even though I am locking horns wid you I find myself liking you nevertheless and really do respect your tenacity and gutsy fight - bravo!Big smile
 
It was a pleasure arguing with you!!!ClapThumbs Up
 
I'll also concede that in my daily life as someone not living in UP, Bihar or any other place where threats of acid in my face maybe very real, it's easy for the likes of me to talk.....Embarrassed

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lotus8Aeryn--Hope--koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Joined: 03 July 2007
Posts: 20976

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by Madmadgirl

Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

 have no idea if you are a male or female, but if you are of the female persuasion, i would urge you to rethink the punishment ideas....it isn't a good message to give out IMHO
.
What is NOT a good message to give out is showing that ladies can be this foolhardy and get away with it so self righteously like Pratigya and Arushi .
 
IMO no one would be so stupid so as to believe what is being shown is what OUGHT to happen in reality....and incidentally, how can you be so sure that Arushi will indeed get away with it, knowing what we know about Shakti? Wait and watch......How can u be so sure that no one wud be so stupid ? Day in and day out we read and see about films and media affecting the minds of youngsters ..maybe u and I are not so stupid but how can u be this sure of ALL ?
 
Who condones rape ? Not me ! Nor u or anyone .But what I felt was if some reality is shown with these TV characters ...........many innocent young gals , brimming with spirit and idolising TV characters like Pratigya will think twice before they copy such foolish things .The actress Pooja Gor herself admitted that some gals decided to deal with eveteasing like Pratigya did .  U see , Viewers r very naive and believe fiction .
 
Are you suggesting that girls or women that stand up to men sexually harrassing them are naive??? I suggested nothing dear .And as a matter of fact SOME ARE . If a gunda whips out a bottle of acid and disfures the face of a gal , she may have other thoughts later .
I sincerely hope not. I happen to be one of the people you therefore refer to as I would most definitely stand up for myself, defend myself and take positive action against a bloke that tried to sexually harass me. Good for you then . But I would not advocate that for girls in UP , Bihar kinda states dealing with GUNDAS . They r not college boys doing harmless teasing . Thats MY OPINION .
 
What would you have girls do exactly? Have written loads of posts earlier I dont care to go into that NOW . If ur interested look them up or just let it be .
 
You cannot possible take this show as seriously as you do as being representative of or being influential to young girls as showing what to do in a like for like situation. The character that is Pratigya has made loads of errors of judgment, and has done loads of nonsensical things purely to move the story on for the purposesof entertainment. Hell if we take it that seriously then her marriage itself is utterly ridiculous and should be a million to one chance of happening in real life....surely everyone knows this?Again ........I see u vouching for ALL . How and why , I dont understand .I am saying some like u and me understand it but many gullible uneducated , different kind of people watch this show too and media is a strong influence . And if u dont agree with me and feel that ALL UNDERSTAND , we differ strongly .
 
 
It is awful to enter marraige with purposes like teaching lessons or showing family members spite . This is the run of the mill pathetic stuff most Indian serials are made of!!!
What's new here???? Is it so distasteful here because they are showing a female doing it instead of a male?There is no question of male female here , Whats wrong is wrong .
 
This show did show awful reality ..the blackening of face , domestic violence , Kesar's marital rape , abortions etc .So why not show some more to warn people of the real consequences such a foolish action would merit .
 
Why?? Are the CVs our parents that they have to teach us good values and morals? Do the CVs have some mandate or political agenda to propagate moral standards that they should tell us "the real consequences of such foolish actions"?  
I dont think so. They dont say "do as Pratigya does" and frankly no matter how much they say or anyone else says this show is either based on reality or is realistic, it is a daily soap, a drama or whatever else you may call it and its principle purpose is to attract viewers for entertainment and to presumable make the makers some money and fame - not to take on the reponsibilty of educating girls as to how they should live their lives.  My dear I know CVs are not our parents and so do like minded intelligent people on this thread who agreed with me . The purpose of films and such dramas is to entertain yet they have censor boards to show them their limits ..........why ? Coz whatever the purpose ..to entertain or to make money , THEY END UP INFLUENCING THE MASSES TO SOME DEGREE and so Censor forces them to take a certain amount of responsibility . This show was publicly applauded as a woman empowerment show and how Pratigya was a role model for women on an open podium . Well if they say it publicly , we voice our opinion that differs on this forum . Thats all .Surely if they have a right to say their opinion we have one to voice ours on a forum open only for discussion ?Smile And lastly ..Lets agree to disagree as we are on two parallel tracks here . I see no point in discussing further .
 
Awwwwww, even though I am locking horns wid you I find myself liking you nevertheless and really do respect your tenacity and gutsy fight - bravo!Big smile
 
It was a pleasure arguing with you!!!ClapThumbs Up
 
I'll also concede that in my daily life as someone not living in UP, Bihar or any other place where threats of acid in my face maybe very real, it's easy for the likes of me to talk.....Embarrassed
 
SmileSmileSmile It was pleasure talking to u too . I dont mind the difference of opinion .........What i nowdays avoid is the argument coz in this forum , threads get closed down when arguments become heated  . Then the purpose of starting it goes down the drain .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aeryncorvette--Hope--

Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i wanna say just one thing............pratigya is and wil always be ryt as shez d tille led of d show.......and krishna will always be wrong as hez d male lead..............Dead



Plzzzz stop comparing k n p......what do u mean by saying that k will always be wrong??????......he has always supported p....he was the one who stood by her when her name was being changed......he handled shakti when he stopped p from going to operation theatre......he stopped shakti from slapping p......he left the house to safeguard her from torture.....he supported p when the truth abt angad was out atleast in front of the family.....both k and p r right always.....they r made for each other n always support each other
i think u don't understand my tone of sacrcasm..............

Edited by pragati.tankha - 05 January 2011 at 7:34am
Pragati.T IF-Sizzlerz
Pragati.T
Pragati.T

Joined: 22 December 2009
Posts: 18484

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 7:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Originally posted by pragati.tankha

i wanna say just one thing............pratigya is and wil always be ryt as shez d tille led of d show.......and krishna will always be wrong as hez d male lead..............Dead



Plzzzz stop comparing k n p......what do u mean by saying that k will always be wrong??????......he has always supported p....he was the one who stood by her when her name was being changed......he handled shakti when he stopped p from going to operation theatre......he stopped shakti from slapping p......he left the house to safeguard her from torture.....he supported p when the truth abt angad was out atleast in front of the family.....both k and p r right always.....they r made for each other n always support each other
 
no amrapali ........she is saying that the serial tries to show Krishna as the wrong one even when he is right and pratigya as the right one although she makes mistakes only as this is a heroine oriented serial .U misunderstand her .Smile
thanxx koolsadhu,u understood my point...............EmbarrassedBig smile
damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Joined: 09 April 2010
Posts: 1884

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:44am | IP Logged
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE  IT........................................ JUST LOVE IT NOT THE DRAMA BUT YOUR POST
Kool Kool Kools this is for uClapClapClapand welcome backHug Missed u. Even i didn't understand why the cv's are hell bent in finding stupid ways to save Aarushi's virginity. Are they keeping her options open regarding to marry again because she is a virgin. If that is the case a pity the guy who will fall for that and ignore that she is a brainless immature women.
When it comes to Sax sis the cvs haven't got the guts to show the price one has to pay for acting in haste. Prats married Baba to teach him a lesson by depriving him off sex and here Aarushi marries Shakti to seek revenge from Prats. But somehow these girls have been very lucky who haven't faced any repercursion of such actions. How many people are so lucky who can come out unscathed of such grave situations.
 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepierAeryn--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
pratigya mom is more prettier then pratigya

2 3 4 5 6 7

Author: 4U2NV   Replies: 53   Views: 22986

4U2NV 53 22986 04 September 2010 at 1:11am by minuu
Angad's Pratigya or Pratigya's Pratigya ?

2 3 4

Author: koolsadhu1000   Replies: 24   Views: 9911

koolsadhu1000 24 9911 25 August 2010 at 10:49am by gees
Pratigya's new pratigya

2

Author: Ananya-kgp   Replies: 15   Views: 8228

Ananya-kgp 15 8228 25 August 2010 at 8:23am by ameramodi
article-pratigya for pratigya

2 3

Author: rose_e   Replies: 16   Views: 8305

rose_e 16 8305 25 August 2010 at 8:12am by anamika_0
pratigya ki pratigya

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 3   Views: 3470

_poonam_ 3 3470 10 May 2010 at 6:35am by nidafatimakhan

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pratigya Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index