Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 3)

lighthousepier Senior Member
lighthousepier
lighthousepier

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Kools,

I agree 100%.  Why isn't Kesar being dragged to the police station by Pratigya to launch a complaint about the bigamy (its much easier to prove and she cannot simply claim to be mistaken later).   You can bet if Shakti had married a different second wife the matter would not have rested.

In fact I would not even characterize Arushi sleeping with Shakti as punishment - she married him of her own free will and despite everyone else's protests.  What did she think happened after you get married?  Clearly none of the Sax siblings received the birds and the bees talk at home - because each one believes marriage for revenge minus sex with your spouse is an acceptable option (and none believed that a person who holds such views owes their spouse some kind of heads up signal about their intentions before getting to the mandap).

Kesar was raped because Arushi's virginity was kept intact!!!  Despite the pain and humiliation involved her husband taking on a second wife she did not even get a reprieve in the bedroom.  I have said it in another post - if Arushi is going to try and kill herself anyway the least she can do is sleep with Shakti first since she is the one who led him down this horny path.

Right now thanks to the sax siblings none of the Thakurs are getting any - except Khrishna when he is being a good little boy and learning his lessons nicely

Light

Edited by lighthousepier - 04 January 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeelle45AerynMili27--Hope--koolsadhu1000carisma2

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
as usual great post kool...Clap Clap Clap ClapClap Clap

from the very first epi i don't liked the character pratigyaOuch....in my many posts i have told  wife like pratigya is a curse to a man.

i always love when amma call her madamji, masterani , maharani victoriya, nautangi....etc...etc....cuz all those words suits her perfectlyClap.

Pratigya's great noble deed was protecting Arushi's virginity so she cud safely walk out of the marraige at a later date from Shakti's clutches . Wow ! I mean WOW ! So if Arushi remains a virgin she is still marraige material and her zindagi is not yet barbaad ..............she can walk out of a bigamous marraige and STILL have a life ! Why ?Coz she has her virginity intact !

So the brilliant thought that came To Pratigyas mind was somehow keeping Arushi a virgin so she cud walk out of the bigamous marraige ! Aha !

the CV's proudly saying that they are showing reality....LOL....just tell me in reality is it possible for a girl to get marry ....

who is hardly grade 12 passLOL

whose father went to jail,Ouch

who was drooling over more than one man( Dr & aman) Wink

who was stalkered by a gunda angad,Angry

who ran out of the hose during mid night,Embarrassed

whose marriage broke at the time of marriage,Ouch

who married to yet another gunda shakti,Clap

whose marriage was a bigamy,Tongue

who lived with her pati for more than a month...Embarrassed

who married against their parrents wish,Confused

whose parents have no money even to pay electricity bill...Ouch

....etc etc...with these qualifications is any decent man from a decent family will marry her...?Ouch...i mean in reality is it possible?Confused

This is the height of hypocrisy and rubbish !obviously!Clap

A resounding slap from Krishna saying Enough of ur nonsense . exactly!Clap

they shudnt be born even to one's worst enemy ! so true!Clap

Edited by shumi. - 04 January 2011 at 9:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AerynMili27--Hope--koolsadhu1000

tanthya IF-Addictz
tanthya
tanthya

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

Let's wait and see. Since Adarsh has pretty much turned into a criminal, Prats is bound to find out sooner or later. Let's see how she deals with this. I guess Adarsh will be sent to jail anyway on getting caught.... but will Pratigya say that Adarsh deserves to be punished? Or will she try to get him out, and somehow prove his innocence?

Knowing Pratigya's penchant for blindness where her maika is concerned..I am sure she will come up with some lameduck excuse and prop it as her crutch to defend her bhaiyya...

Kools...Long time ,No see...

How are you??Smile

Good post !!

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

na9nalighthousepierelle45AerynMili27--Hope--koolsadhu1000shumi.carisma2

shumi. IF-Sizzlerz
shumi.
shumi.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I agree with u . She is the representative of a selfish breed of women who are vain and egoistic ......as u said ....My way or the highway . I honestly dont like her senseless glorification by this serial ....it must show off and on that Pratigya is pulled up for her mistakes
Clap
Mili27 Goldie
Mili27
Mili27

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
[QUOTE=lighthousepier]

Kools,

I agree 100%.  Why isn't Kesar being dragged to the police station by Pratigya to launch a complaint about the bigamy (its much easier to prove and she cannot simply claim to be mistaken later).   You can bet if Shakti had married a different second wife the matter would not have rested.

In fact I would not even characterize Arushi sleeping with Shakti as punishment - she married him of her own free will and despite everyone else's protests.  What did she think happened after you get married?  Clearly none of the Sax siblings received the birds and the bees talk at home - because each one believes marriage for revenge minus sex with your spouse is an acceptable option (and none believed that a person who holds such views owes their spouse some kind of heads up signal about their intentions before getting to the mandap).

Kesar was raped because Arushi's virginity was kept intact!!!  Despite the pain and humiliation involved her husband taking on a second wife she did not even get a reprieve in the bedroom.  I have said it in another post - if Arushi is going to try and kill herself anyway the least she can do is sleep with Shakti first since she is the one who led him down this horny path.

Right now thanks to the sax siblings none of the Thakurs are getting any - except Khrishna when he is being a good little boy and learning his lessons nicely

Light

Have you noticed how the Saxena kids use sex as a tool for doling out reward or punishment. Komal is still not getting trained well enough and hence still being punished. Krishna has learnt his lesson well. He has to behave or else...I am so sorry that Freud is no longer alive. He does not know what he missed. Studying the Saxy kids would have driven him nuts.Shocked

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnalighthousepierelle45Aeryndamon_biteme--Hope--a_umakoolsadhu1000

Hunk101 Goldie
Hunk101
Hunk101

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
Honestly speaking dont understand whats wrong with this forum, instead of having nice friendly discussions regarding the show, there is too much fanatism & pratigya, aarushi & saxena bashing. Disapprove

God knows how much bashing will I be getting after writting the above linesUnhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreyacool

dhakarn IF-Sizzlerz
dhakarn
dhakarn

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
i think we must not confuse pratigya and IG...............IG is obsessed with ideals and law and he just doesn't care who he is sending to jail.............but pratigya is a sensitive women...............she called police in the case of sakthi bec she knew he is evil and was doing that to kesar for ages, but that time he crossed all humanitarian limits................  but here in the case of arushi, pratigya knew she made a foolish decision rashly out of anger and angst and pain and she is a good person (ie not evil by nature) so like any guardian who cares for their dear ones she tried to help her get out of the mess and decided not to call police.................see pratigya never tried to talk to her parents and brother about forgiving arushi(she will in future now that arushi has realized her childishness)................i agree that she did a foolhardy thing by meekly accepting all the insults thrown at her by arushi but TV soap heroines have a habit of such meekness all along..........Ouch  lets see what's her stand on adarsh's changed behavior.............and i don't like her tone to krishna last day...........if she is soo understanding as shown in some recent episodes , then why is she forgetting time and again that he only means good and is trying to lend a helping hand............ Confused 

and as for krishna asking suggestions from his friends...........he was always like that...........so i see no change in that particular context...............
-Sheena- IF-Sizzlerz
-Sheena-
-Sheena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:32pm | IP Logged
Good post Kools. Long time no see.

There is nothing more to add to what you said but I do hope the CVs take notice of what has been said for the past few days and take heed.  The dumbing down of characters for the sake of showing glorification is not the right message conveyed. 

If an Arushi type person married in real life to a person like Shakti her life would not be so smooth as they've shown here, she would be abused just like the first wife is.  Nor would a simple sorry mean that she has escaped the law as she has married a man knowingly that he was a married man.  As they say it takes two to tango!!!

There is no hope in this serial for the Saxes to admit their mistakes as there is always some justification to their sufferings.  Nor are they going the make Saxes learn something from uneducated people as the education class knows better.  All his kids married for revenge and it goes to show that as a father he has not instilled any values into their kids.  No one would want their child married into a family where they think marriage is a joke and game.  Personally, they've made a mockery from the institution of  marriage and for those who live through difficult marriages in reality, its a slap in the face.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnaMili27Aeryn--Hope--

Go to top