Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 14)

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
very interesting convo Clap and excellent viewpoints Kool..i always loved your posts (here and CB forum)...

i fully agree with you..pratigya gets on my nerves...rules r always diff. for her maayka ppl....she has made krishna her pet dog....Arushi def. cannot go scot free in this mess..coz the tantrik said that she will give grandchild to ss...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
kools me need not say that U ROCK ...............Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Chaaru and mushi , Thanks for liking my posts .
I think script writers of Pratigya are being rather stupid now . They did a good job of making the viewers feel sorry for the villains and hating the heroines family and the heroine . I hope they wind up the show .
I only feel sorry for Arhaan .........he was a fab actor and the role of Krishna was a rare one by Indian TV seial standards . They messed it up by not focussing on it or giving it any individuality and only doing Pratigya glorification . Frankly speaking there was nothing original about Pratigya ........her glassy button eyed looks and parrot like preachy dialogues were incredibly boring . They killed the interest part of the story . And who the hell started seeing this serial to see Arushi ? She was a sidekick character . Today she has more footage than Krishna Pratigya .
gawker Goldie
gawker
gawker

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
i am off this show, but do visit this site once in a while.

what put me off is the real confusion over values in this story. is a crime any less of a crime if comitted against someone *bad*? how is arushi justified?

pratigya herself is unbearable. all anger, bluster and fight. i'd prefer a heroine with kindness, caring, love, respect and fairness. if they'd have shown pratigya firing arushi for cheating ss and amma and shakti, or if she'd slapped arushi for destroying kesar's life, that would have generated some respect for pratigya.  in my eyes she's no heroine. honestly she gives me a headache.

krishna, makes me feel so pitiful, i'd rather not watch. somewhere there must be a spark of self-respect. how can any man aid his wife in duping his brother and father to this extent? if you want out of a marraige, you have every right, but there's a way to do it.

i am amazed at the logic of this show and the fact that its such a success.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiAerynmy_viewrightchoicekoolsadhu1000Dreamygal301

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gawker

i am off this show, but do visit this site once in a while.

what put me off is the real confusion over values in this story. is a crime any less of a crime if comitted against someone *bad*? how is arushi justified?

pratigya herself is unbearable. all anger, bluster and fight. i'd prefer a heroine with kindness, caring, love, respect and fairness. if they'd have shown pratigya firing arushi for cheating ss and amma and shakti, or if she'd slapped arushi for destroying kesar's life, that would have generated some respect for pratigya.  in my eyes she's no heroine. honestly she gives me a headache.

krishna, makes me feel so pitiful, i'd rather not watch. somewhere there must be a spark of self-respect. how can any man aid his wife in duping his brother and father to this extent? if you want out of a marraige, you have every right, but there's a way to do it.

i am amazed at the logic of this show and the fact that its such a success.

good to see u comment gawker . U rarely do .

Krishna aided his wife in duping his bro and father and sent Komal to her room by scolding her in front of her sasural while Pratigya sat there like a queen , who is Pratigya to decide things in Komals life now ? Why is Pratigya instead not sent to her husbands home sharply by Dadi ?

Why shudnt Komals opinions be considered , how long will she be sent to her room ?Any other girl wud be taking depression drugs by the way Adarsh has treated her ...emotionless , sexless marraige with that cantankerous old Dadi treating her like a servant gal

Shamu had yelled so rudely at Krishna in front of the IG when Krishna tried to tell him Pratigya is right and Aman is really married .TUM CHUP RAHO he had said and had fallen at IG's feet ...........so much for his bloody principles ! He only brings police to ss 's house , he was licking and licking Igs boots that were kicking him . And Krishna who doesnt have an ounce of self respect did not mind that yelling of sasur and this Pratigya she merely watched it !

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

pallaiAerynmy_viewDreamygal301

Go to top