Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified (Page 13)

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:14am | IP Logged
My problem is not with what the CVs are showing, it's about the holier than thou attitude of the unholy sisters.

Exactly .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeAeryn

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Madmadgirl ..........
I agree with u totally on the why she isnt working explanation . The Thakurs wont let her , and the chiffons r for their status .Ok . But what about teaching kids at that school SS voluntarily gave her ? How about using brains and conning him to get what SHE wants ..........telling him it will be good for HIS political career if his bahu teaches angootha chaap adults or girls ?
We once saw she was very good in the fine arts like stitching , embroidery etc ...........SS was actually pleased with her for that .How about teaching Kesar to start classes ? She does manmaani for so many things and goes to the point of throwing em in jail ....how about using Krishnas support for starting such classes for women ?
How about teaching Kesar and Krishna to read and write , insisting they attend a night school ?
U know they can show hundreds of things but they aren't . All they r showing is worthless fights monitored by Shamu hiding behind the curtains with the Sad Sack face .

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_krishnaMili27damon_bitememy_viewa_umacorvette

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

Madmadgirl ..........
I agree with u totally on the why she isnt working explanation . The Thakurs wont let her , and the chiffons r for their status .Ok . But what about teaching kids at that school SS voluntarily gave her ? How about using brains and conning him to get what SHE wants ..........telling him it will be good for HIS political career if his bahu teaches angootha chaap adults or girls ?
We once saw she was very good in the fine arts like stitching , embroidery etc ...........SS was actually pleased with her for that .How about teaching Kesar to start classes ? She does manmaani for so many things and goes to the point of throwing em in jail ....how about using Krishnas support for starting such classes for women ?
How about teaching Kesar and Krishna to read and write , insisting they attend a night school ?
U know they can show hundreds of things but they aren't . All they r showing is worthless fights monitored by Shamu hiding behind the curtains with the Sad Sack face .

I agree for the explanation why it isn't possible for her to work. That said, I'm sorry to insist on prats hypocritical mind but since when prats give a hoots about what Thakurs want? Prats always does what she wants if that concerns something she has full conviction on, something important to her.

By freeloading and not even trying to work as she's disgusted by SS' corrupt way of earning shows her again at being hypocrite. Come on guys, since when prats has ever thought of Thakurs and their honour as an obstacle before doing anything??? NEVER right. So her not attempting to work only shows (at least to me) that she has no intention to move her butt to begin with. She's fine the way she is, it's K who has to work. 

damon_bitemekoolsadhu1000

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Aeryn ......U know I wud have given this same explanation to madmadgirl .that since when did she care about the pERMISSION of the thakurs . But Then i decided , ok for a change why not give ideas to what she CAN DO .Big smile Liked ur explanation , I think same

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

damon_bitemeelle45Aeryn

Aeryn Goldie
Aeryn
Aeryn

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

Sometimes I feel discussing about what she can do is as futile as discussing what she's doing (apart from exchanging views and alleviating our frustration that is)....

For prats never gave an indication she'll change and as she has never used her education...euh well...intelligently there's no hope. Like you said in another of your post I'm yet to see what education has provide prats with...Thakurs being uneducated have their feet firmly grounded on earth, they often are seen to make more sense than saxes....Education has not prepared prats to live in outside world nor has it helped her to solve her problems.....

Don't see how CVs expect us to admire prats and follow her lead...

Edited by Aeryn - 10 January 2011 at 12:55pm

damon_bitemekoolsadhu1000

damon_biteme Goldie
damon_biteme
damon_biteme

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 3:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aeryn

[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]Madmadgirl ..........

I agree for the explanation why it isn't possible for her to work. That said, I'm sorry to insist on prats hypocritical mind but since when prats give a hoots about what Thakurs want? Prats always does what she wants if that concerns something she has full conviction on, something important to her.

By freeloading and not even trying to work as she's disgusted by SS' corrupt way of earning shows her again at being hypocrite. Come on guys, since when prats has ever thought of Thakurs and their honour as an obstacle before doing anything??? NEVER right. So her not attempting to work only shows (at least to me) that she has no intention to move her butt to begin with. She's fine the way she is, it's K who has to work. 

Okay let's imagine a situation where shaymu had been bed ridden for longer period of time after that heart attack and aadarsh was still on the tum tum? what do u guys think she would do? She can live off SS's money but not her family it would be a different thing if K was working. So guys what do u think? What would she have done any guesses?

Edited by damon_biteme - 10 January 2011 at 3:18pm
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

Okay let's imagine a situation where shaymu had been bed ridden for longer period of time after that heart attack and aadarsh was still on the tum tum? what do u guys think she would do? She can live off SS's money but not her family it would be a different thing if K was working. So guys what do u think? What would she have done any guesses?

She wud have slogged her butt off for her Dad . And she is careful never to freeload off her Dad . That part she does with SS . Who has been incredibly generous with her considering she constantly threatens him with POLICE .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lighthousepier

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by damon_biteme

i dun get prats logic..she says that i wud have helped my parents by money earned by krishna..it's against sux self respect to use SS money..technically krishna's earnings also belong to his family..or prats? Confused

Go to top