Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

know I will be eaten up alive on this forum - but I feel sorry for the Thakurs and for Shakti - who have done nothing to her.

You won't be eeaten alive . I share same views .So do some who clicked on like button .Also , Those who havent read and havent clicked ............I have read a majority of them wanting a punishment for Pratigya and Arushi pair ............which prompted me to make this post and prompt CVs to give them some fitting consequence for CONSISTENTLY taking foolish decisions ...........trust me , it will rocket TRPS up ..coz viewers WANT to see these two women fall flat on their faces . If CVS have any idea about the pulse of viewers they should READ us . Its not about what a woman desrves ......rape or jail at all ...............its about preening over deliberate foolish decisions so self righteously that has got the viewer's goat .

Mili27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=koolsadhu1000]

know I will be eaten up alive on this forum - but I feel sorry for the Thakurs and for Shakti - who have done nothing to her.

You won't be eeaten alive . I share same views .So do some who clicked on like button .Also , Those who havent read and havent clicked ............I have read a majority of them wanting a punishment for Pratigya and Arushi pair ............which prompted me to make this post and prompt CVs to give them some fitting consequence for CONSISTENTLY taking foolish decisions ...........trust me , it will rocket TRPS up ..coz viewers WANT to see these two women fall flat on their faces . If CVS have any idea about the pulse of viewers they should READ us . Its not about what a woman desrves ......rape or jail at all ...............its about preening over deliberate foolish decisions so self righteously that has got the viewer's goat .

The secret is out now. The Cvs are like the Thakurs . They are apparently 'unpudh's. Read the new Indya.com article about Arushi. The Cvs are determined to carry on with harakiri. If they had any idea about the pulse of the viewers or had read even a few of the views on this forum they would have not done what they are hell bent on doing ; ruining MKAP beyond recognition.
hussainramso thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

My dear ur taking it too seriously .

This is a serial . They r showing Kesar raped , beaten . Switch the characters na , give Kesar a break and show Arushi Pratigya getting few slaps and being manhandled .They have done irritatingly foolhardy things like marrying stalkers , marrying to spite family members etc ..........at least a degree of viewer satisfaction will be there . Such idiotic females .

That said , I totally agree with the real punishment in real life ..............Arushi needs to Go to JAIL . In fact I said so in Anu Sarkar's thread .

Kools you are right it is just a serial and many things on the show do not reflect real life. That being said somethings hold true for paper. any screen and certainly in reality and that is  that violence and especially rape is  not funny. As for TRPs do you really think that ratings will soar if they show A being raped or beaten as a suitable punishment for bigamy? I don't think IF members are a random sample.  

Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
damon_biteme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

All I have to say is the two sisters should be punished for their stupidity. Like Kools I am not codoning rape as a means of punsihing Aarushi for her stupidity but one can't ignore the fact is that is the most probable thing that would have happened to her the day she got married to Shakti. As far as her walking out on the marriage goes well every person has the right to walk out of a marriage when he/she is not happy but what do can u say if you have walked into that mess with your eyes fully open. Was she not aware of the fact that she would be unhappy there. Was she unaware the nature of the Thakurs. Did anyone decieve her into the alliance. So why she acting as a martyr. How can that 'I AM ALWAYS CORRECT' Pratigya convincing others that it was a mistake and we should forgive her. Mistakes are done unknowningly what Aarushi did was scheming. She signed up for this marraige intentionally with a ploy to make Prat's life miserable so her whole act is more than a mistake. She cut her nose to spite her face and I am sorry to say such people have to pay a price for that.

CV's all you are showing is people can act rashly and somehow miraculously there will be no repercursions of such action. If there is any other moral to your story i am sorry to say it is toooooooooooooooooooooo subtle

CVs if you wanted to show us how your protogonist is a strong girl who fights for justice please don't take us for fools. First you show Pratigya who didn't have the courage to stop her own sister from commiting bigamy and now courageously trying to get her out of the marraige on the grounds of bigamy lets not forget with the help of son the family your sister married into....................YOU GO GIRL YOU ARE A TRUE JOAN OF ARC

Those two sisters and lets not foget the irritating brother are nothing but arrogant fools

Edited by damon_biteme - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
As for TRPs do you really think that ratings will soar if they show A being raped or beaten as a suitable punishment for bigamy? I don't think IF members are a random sample.  

Ummm...........Actually YES i do . People want masala , and rape scenes , thappads , emotionally volatile dialogues do send the TRPS soaring up .  Not just that ............people love to see what they WANT to see ...........what they discuss over a cuppa chai . And discussions nowdays r ....that oversmart twit Arushi needs a lesson. 😆.

Now for the umpteenth time I am making this clear ..............I do not INSIST on rape for Arushi although I wudnt feel sorry for her if it happened ...........I dislike gals who WALK TOWARDS RAPE . This Shakti had held her tight in the kitchen and manhandled her and she had felt his lecherous paws on her body ...........yet she held his hand and married him publicly merely to SPITE her sister .So if Shakti rapes her now , I for one won't feel sympathy at all . Neither wud I have felt it for Pratigya if she had married Shakti to 'teach him a lesson' . Such females who r vain , egoistic and foolhardy and think they know best  bug me .

But yes ............I DO INSIST on a sentence in JAIL for Arushi . In pratigyas case I wud have loved it if her deliberate non consummation wud have been brought to the court's notice and if she had been pulled up by a judge for making a mockery of matrimony .
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

One more thing . The most  THIRD CLASS dialogue was from Nainaji yesterday to Arushi . When Arushi wore salwar khameez [ sign of virginity intact]  ...............I NEVER thought I wud see u in this ROOP .

I was like what the HELL . What roop r u talking about , look at ur daughters KARTOOT .😆 Its a most USELESS kartoot . What ur pampering her as if she is the returned prodigal ! Has she returned like Florence Nightingale or something ?
Btw what is Pratigya gonna do about Arushis rishta when they decide to marry her ? Who will marry a gal who voluntarily married and lived with that man and then left him and came back .........see that conservative society !
Its Arushi tat Dadi shud send to her room , What is she bossing Komal Around !
Mili27 thumbnail
I lovvvveddd the way NJ  asked Arushi," Sachi". Reconfirmation done Saxena ishtyle!😆
pallai thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
great post kools i actually liked the point raised that prats needs to be reprimanded for refusing to consummate her marriage for a long time .. if a man is unable to perform and refuses to have physical relation there are grounds on which divorce can be sought saying he is impotent...( though clearly it means the couple cannot bear children )

i think similar law should enforced for women who enter matrimony knowingly and then refuse to bear its consequences...
Aeryn thumbnail
Originally posted by: damon_biteme

As far as her walking out on the marriage goes well every person has the right to walk out of a marriage when he/she is not happy but what do can u say if you have walked into that mess with your eyes fully open. Was she not aware of the fact that she would be unhappy there. Was she unaware the nature of the Thakurs. Did anyone decieve her into the alliance. So why she acting as a martyr. How can that 'I AM ALWAYS CORRECT' Pratigya convincing others that it was a mistake and we should forgive her. Mistakes are done unknowningly what Aarushi did was scheming. She signed up for this marraige intentionally with a ploy to make Prat's life miserable so her whole act is more than a mistake. She cut her nose to spite her face and I am sorry to say such people have to pay a price for that.

Damon (strange to call you damon now I was used to KC 😛), you have brought up the point which I wanted to make.

Some forum members have said that a woman should have the right to walk out if she's unhappy. I agree to some extents. If the girl marries with the full intention of honoring her marriage, give it a chance and if unfortunately despite all her efforts it doesn't work then yes I agree she can seek divorce.

Lekin IMO Aarushi's case is different. Aarushi walked into this alliance with no intention whatsoever of honoring it. She did it simply to SPITE her sis as Kools said. She took the institution of marriage as her playground and THAT I don't agree with. Marriage should not become a child's play.

So Aarushi going scot free (as the new article seems to imply) is completely unacceptable to me.
Shakti has a point: whether she realised her 'mistake' or not she has to live with her decision. If she ends up being forced to return in TN as Shakti's wife I won't feel sorry for her. Now maybe it's not the best solution and I personally would want her to be sentenced with jail but either way I want her to be punished and I think she fully deserves it.

@YM di - concerning your position that YKW didn't deprive S of consummation of their marriage (purposely), I respectfully disagree. Yes the first night if S had not been drunk then they would have had their SR but simply because teeny twit, foolish as she is, didn't think of any way of escape but certainly not because she wanted it. Then there has been many occasions where she has actively done her max to prevent any kind of physical relationship between them. So IMO she never had any intention of fulfilling her marital duties -- she never was comitted to this marriage.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
I totally agree with Aeryn . I especially dislike Pratigya's hypocrisy in saying MY SISTER DID A MISTAKE . She had shown no sympathy for JAI"S MISTAKE although he and Arushi r of same age group . And mind u , it was NONE OF HER BUSINESS . I mean , Adarsh was FINe with it , it was totally HIS prerogative , HIS CALL , whether to forgive or nOT . Yet she had gone to that IG's house where she was unwelcome to give her oversmart unwanted opinions .Even Shamu had been rattled , he was badly trying to suck up to the IG and didn't really appreciate her tactless rigidity . Dear old chaalu Shamu .😆
Why shud one sassy teenager be forgiven and one shudn't ?

She has not given any moment of happiness to her husband .