Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by yummimommy

Each case should be judged individually. In K case he willingly made that sacrifice. His problem!😳 Like I said before he could have shown P the door. In KN case A did not deny him any thing it was one miracle after another that saved her from a night of sheer bliss.πŸ˜† If something had happened the first night she was willing to go thru with the deed. As for bigamy I think P will convince Turkeylurkey to admit to the police that she is guilty. An earlier article said that P was going to convince Ding-Dong to go to the police. Which leads me to believe that she will have to fess up to her role in the entire fiasco. Whatever the punishment might be they will probably face it together. Since Jaswant is very popular ..............it won't be anything.😑

I guess Turkey Lurkey is Arushi ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And who is Ding Dong ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fantastic names btw
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

I guess Turkey Lurkey is Arushi ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† And who is Ding Dong ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Fantastic names btw
Ding-Dong would also be her. Thankoo!😊Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago
The best part was Sajjan calling Krishna Krishna Pratigya Saxena . It was awful how she watched her husbands humiliation with that stony face , thinking only of her sainted sister's escape . Her sainted sister shud land in JAIL for bigamy .
This is one battle Pratigya shud LOSE . The IG shud get involved and both .Aman and Arushi shud go in for bigamy .
Hi Kools,

Must confess that I was also enamoured by K's charac. till very recently. However now I am wondering whether being a supportive husband and a good lover qualifies him for being a good human being as well. Like P, even K has always been an unidimensional person. It's only now that I am realing this and hence that lingering feeling of disillusionment.
Originally posted by Mili97

Hi Kools,

Must confess that I was also enamoured by K's charac. till very recently. However now I am wondering whether being a supportive husband and a good lover qualifies him for being a good human being as well. Like P, even K has always been an unidimensional person. It's only now that I am realing this and hence that lingering feeling of disillusionment.

Mili ...........the CVS butchered Krishna's character beyond repair . Today the way he was sitting with his sasural people and telling his own sister Komal to GO INSIDE was AWFUL . He was insulting his own sister in front of his sasural and her sasural both ........She was making some VERY VALID POINTS . I see no reason why KOmal listened to him and went inside ...she is a grown woman who has far more right than Krishna to speak there as that is HER HOUSE .Her sick sasural sends her to her room as if she is a school girl .I wud applaud the scene where Komal flatly tells DAdi to shut up and refuses to go inside and calls Krishna a faaltu joru ka gulam who has no value whatsoever .

I will tell u a horrifying secret ........in this whole Arushi track I found myself sympathetic to the Thakurs ! They accepted her , gave her shelter and treated her well ..........for whatever purposes of their own .....but fact remains they dID IT .And this girl has run away giving them public humiliation , treating them like TOYS .  All that the Sax sisters do is HUMILIATE HUMILIATE and HUMILATE .............and honestly taking out ur chappal and hitting a guy is NOT only a woman's prerogative , Shakti shud take his chappal out and do the same what Arushi did to him , right on the doorstep of the Saxenas , so that the full mohalla sees it .
Kools
I really dont mean to annoy or get into a battle of words but please answer one question. Are you suggesting that if a girl chooses to walk out of s marriage at any point then she is automatically embarrassing the boys family and that she should be publicly humiliated? That sounds like a double standard.
I have a friend who walked out the following day after she got married. She went into the marriage with her eyes open. She never told me what happened but it was a brave decision as far as I'm concerned. Especially in our society with all of it's double standards.Edited by yummimommy - 13 years ago

Kools
I really dont mean to annoy or get into a battle of words but please answer one question. Are you suggesting that if a girl chooses to walk out of s marriage at any point then she is automatically embarrassing the boys family and that she should be publicly humiliated? That sounds like a double standard.
I have a friend who walked out the following day after she got married. She went into the marriage with her eyes open. She never told me what happened but it was a brave decision as far as I'm concerned. Especially in our society with all of it's double standards.

My dear just now u made a very interesting comment .............it depends on INDIVIDUAL cases . Remember our discussion above ?😊 And in THIS particular individual case , I dont wanna see that bratty Arushi go scot free .Neither do I want her Miss Oh So Perfect Sister to win . Im all for womens fredom this and that πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and trust me Im very straightforward with no double standards .And so straightforwardly I tell ..........this serial shows the wrong people being raped or beaten .

Also , taking out a chappal , hitting a man was what Arushi had done so self righteously . Well how about the man doing it for a change when SHE takes him for granted ? He may be a bad man etc etc , but she kind of USED him and led him on didnt she ?πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Frankly , Im fed up of seeing poor Kesar getting all the slaps .One for Pratigya nd one for Arushi wud be just fine a dessert for me as I eat my paratha and achar while watching the serialπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
I'm sorry what? Who is the right person to be raped or beaten?
A committed bigamy and she needs to go to jail for that she doesn't need to be punished for humiliating the Thakurs. When a woman walks out it doesn't mean that she wants to humiliate her sasural she wants to walk out for her sanity and that is true in A case.

I'm sorry what? Who is the right person to be raped or beaten?
A committed bigamy and she needs to go to jail for that she doesn't need to be punished for humiliating the Thakurs. When a woman walks out it doesn't mean that she wants to humiliate her sasural she wants to walk out for her sanity and that is true in A case.

My dear ur taking it too seriously .

This is a serial . They r showing Kesar raped , beaten . Switch the characters na , give Kesar a break and show Arushi Pratigya getting few slaps and being manhandled .They have done irritatingly foolhardy things like marrying stalkers , marrying to spite family members etc ..........at least a degree of viewer satisfaction will be there . Such idiotic females .

That said , I totally agree with the real punishment in real life ..............Arushi needs to Go to JAIL . In fact I said so in Anu Sarkar's thread .

I know I will be eaten up alive on this forum - but I feel sorry for the Thakurs and for Shakti - who have done nothing to her.

I agree that a person can leave a marriage/relationship and it is not a life sentence.  But Arushi owed it to Shakti (and maybe even Amma and SS) to tell them - and to apologize for her foolish rashness.  People make mistakes - even stupid, big, horrible mistakes.   Being sorry at the very least means apologizing to those you have wronged.  If she could not face the man who was unable to witness her tears, she should have at least called him and told her himself instead of having him hear from others.  She should also confess all of her twity nastiness - tell Krishna and Amma she sabatoged Pratigya's cooking and made up the nonsense about Pratigya wanting a car.

She committed a crime against society and Kesar with this "marriage", she assaulted Pratigya at the mandap and then slandered Pratigya at TN, she drugged Shakti - this girl has committed a number of crimes - and needs to learn that crime does not pay!