India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

Pratigya : Hypocrisy personified

koolsadhu1000 IF-Sizzlerz
koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
I wish to give CVs a big Thumbs Down for manufacturing one of the most hypocritical heroine in TV history .

She left no stone unturned to attempt to jail her sasural people at every opportunity she got .........but did NOT have her sister Arushi arrested for marrying a married man publicly ............is bigamy the crime only of the man ?Or are women who deliberately marry married men and wreck the lives of the first wives not responsible for bigamy ?

Is Bigamy only a man's offence ? Isnt a woman prosecuted for deliberate bigamy ?

Why didn't Pratigya phone the police from the mandap and inform a bigamy was taking place right under her nose and that her sister was arrogantly defying law ?

Her most famous dialogue was ......Galti Ki Hai sazaaa to milni hi chahiye . Pratigya doesnt believe in mercy . Shakti shud have been arrested but Arushi desrves jail too .

What is the sentence for deliberate bigamy ? Seven years ?Pratigya shud send her sister in for seven years  to jail .Instead she is  plotting a criminal's escape and assuring her sister that she will SAVE HER ?

Why do rules change when it comes to Pratigyas family ?The case against Angad was never properly prosecuted and Pratigya turned a deaf ear to Adarshs violent role in the murder of Angad .She chose NOT TO OPEN THAT ASPECT OF THE CASE .

Today Arushi has committed bigamy and Pratigya is not handing her to the police .

Pratigya's great noble deed was protecting Arushi's virginity so she cud safely walk out of the marraige at a later date from Shakti's clutches . Wow ! I mean WOW ! So if Arushi remains a virgin she is still marraige material and her zindagi is not yet barbaad ..............she can walk out of a bigamous marraige and STILL have a life ! Why ?Coz she has her virginity intact ! Due to Didi dearest's machinations !

What backward bekaar thoughts Pratigya has ! Even more bekaar than that foolish tearful Madonna who parades as her Mom ..Naina who had the cheek to ask Shamu why he is doing shraaddha of only Arushi and not Pratigya !

So the brilliant thought that came To Pratigyas mind was somehow keeping Arushi a virgin so she cud walk out of the bigamous marraige ! Aha !

She herself married the man she THOUGHT was her stalker confident she cud teach him a lesson ! She was so sure she cud curb the stalker by witholding sex !

Her sister married a married  man many years her senior in public only to egoistically spite her sister ! And now she is gonna say Sorry boss and walk off from the marraige !

Just who do these oversmart Saxena sisters think they are ? This message to ladies that these two role models r giving r horrifying ! They r giving ladies wrong ideas that u can enter a serious state called matrimony for the most trivial of reasons ........like teaching a lesson , or simply coz ur angry with a family member ! If CVs have himmat to show reality show Shakti taking Arushis virginity away and NOT allowing her to walk out at her own free will ..........let this be a lesson to both Arushi and Pratigya that marraiges r no games that u go in to tame beasts and can walk out as if it was a walk in the garden ! Let the women watching this show be frightened enough NEVER to attempt stupidity like Arushi or Pratigya .coz if they do , they will lose their life !

For Pratigya it is ok that Shakti remains with Kesar ........she was not allowing SS to pay Kesar off and move her aside so his son cud marry . Inspite of knowing about the domestic abuse Pratigya wanted Kesars marraige intact . Coz it seems MEN cannot do bigamy ! But its not ok for her that HER SISTER shud remain in this marraige with Shakti and she is not getting her sister arrested for bigamy !

This is the height of hypocrisy and rubbish !  I suggest two good old slapstick punishments like the olden days for these two sisters :

For Arushi : deflowered by Shakti , who really makes her pregnant and unable to now move out of the marraige .........best punishment for her wud be remaining in this marraige forever

For Pratigya : A resounding slap from Krishna saying Enough of ur nonsense . She shud be shunned by maayka and sasural BOTH .

For Kesar :  Financial compensation from SS . My sympathies only to her . Kesar shud NOT listen to Pratigya anymore .

So much for the great toot toot of SANSKAARS from Shamu ! Shamu's oversmart daughters r in a class of their own , they shudnt be born even to one's worst enemy !  if CVs want TRPS up , sense the fury building aghainst the Sax sisters and show some punishments for them !

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

devila10alpha12Hoshia86aadhidesichoraS-starKrishna_krishnaranmargizmo786Nandita5hp18alishba45na9napravschillspallairadheradhelighthousepierkrishnabhavnaDefLeppardAerynnazbanelle45Mili27damon_bitemezanish_krightchoicemy_viewlifeztufgawkerdevashree_hruexangelchullbulli-Khush---Hope--a_umatd_dhoomlunzaFilza....Binny...mushiroxxMitu_-Sheena-topgun11Fallen Angelshumi.* Unnati *_charu_Dreamygal301Pragati.Tnikitagmcunknown18Dabulls23carisma2tanthya

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL - lovely post and much needed - Thank you. It's just a shame - when we make post's rearding Pratigya's behaviour - some people come along and classify it as Pratigya bashing. She really had me fuming yesterday.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

alpha12Krishna_krishnalighthousepierpallaina9naelle45Mili27a_umatd_dhoomshumi.Mitu_

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by carisma2

YOU HAVE SAID IT ALL - lovely post and much needed - Thank you. It's just a shame - when we make post's rearding Pratigya's behaviour - some people come along and classify it as Pratigya bashing. She really had me fuming yesterday.

I read it . U must ignore . When arguments start threads get closed down .So best is to reply only to like minded people who echo your thoughts .Those who dont agree , simply leave those posts .That way thread continues .

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Mili27a_umaMitu_unknown18carisma2

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Exactly Koolsadhu! Though I usually do like Pratigya, but it's true there have been countless no. of times that she has ditched her principles in favour of her family.... and that is just getting more and more irritating to watch.

I just don't understand why the police was not called in for this matter? Pratigya previously called the police on Angad, asked Kesar to complaint against Shakti, was very unwilling to have the complaint against Jai taken back. It's not like she's stopping coz of the family izzat. She's only turning a blind eye because this time her own family is involved.

I think Arushi has already lost her respect. When she has to get married next, the ppl bringing the proposal will run away as soon as they hear she willingly entered a bigamous relationship. They won't stick around to hear that the marriage was never consummated, it won't make a difference to them. Though I don't like idea of the marriage actually being consummated, it seems so cruel, but I also don't like how Arushi is getting of scot-free from all this mess Angry Somehow, there should be some consequences of what she has done. I don't count her attempting suicide as a consequence coz we know she'll be saved. And she'll also be forgiven by Daddy dearest, so no long-term damage done. Otherwise, for me, the ideal punishment would really be that she is kicked out of Saxena house and left to fend for herself for at least a few months.

I totally agree, since the past 1 year, Pratigya has not been much of a role model, and that was what the serial had set out to show us, what the perfect, confident girl should be like. While she does stand up for her rights, in most places, she is so wrong in her actions.
Have to give credit where it due though.... from the way Prats behaves, I've learnt a lot of what NOT to do in my life. LOL Will really help me in the future.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiKrishna_krishnana9nalighthousepierpallaiSpotdamon_bitemeMili27CrAzYRED--Hope--a_uma_charu_koolsadhu1000carisma2....Poojie....tanthya

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

Let's wait and see. Since Adarsh has pretty much turned into a criminal, Prats is bound to find out sooner or later. Let's see how she deals with this. I guess Adarsh will be sent to jail anyway on getting caught.... but will Pratigya say that Adarsh deserves to be punished? Or will she try to get him out, and somehow prove his innocence?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alishba45lighthousepiercarisma2tanthya

koolsadhu1000
koolsadhu1000

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

elle45 ..........cruel it maybe but it HAS to be shown that Arushi cannot walk out at her own sweet will . That men dont sit and cool their heels like Krishna did with Madam Pratigya , but make fast moves and will deflower young gals like Arushi within no time , especially experienced married brutes like Shakti . Ladies watching this serial shud take a kasam NEVER to emulate Arushi or Pratigya .

.This show promised reality , so sHOW it . Pratigya was itching to put Jay behind bars , she made Kesar send Shakti and Amma to police station ......why she did not call police in marraige mandap when her bratty sister defied law so publicly ? Krishna shud ask Pratigya this with a zordaar thappad . Instead like a henpecked lallu he waits for his next round of sex when Madam's mood is ok ?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

S-starKrishna_krishnalighthousepierpallaidamon_bitemeAeryn--Hope--_charu_

unknown18 IF-Sizzlerz
unknown18
unknown18

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Very good post Kool!

I dont care about Pratigya or Arushi but I feel so much for Kesar. I really want her to stand up on her own. First she was controlled by Shakti and then Pratigya and now she has no will to live. Her character was very real and even better than Pratigya's I think but they r not developing her well now and she is just like a show piece in the house. I read in an article that she is going to dieOuch

Even though the punishment for Arushi sounds horrible, I agree with u and it shud b shown. That wud b very real and a very good lesson for the ppl watching the TV. Men like Shakti r everywhere who r not afraid to do anything and there r many stupid women like Arushi (and Pratigya) who make decisions without thinking abt the consequences.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhiKrishna_krishnalighthousepierSpotelle45--Hope--Pragati.T

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolsadhu1000

elle45 ..........cruel it maybe but it HAS to be shown that Arushi cannot walk out at her own sweet will . That men dont sit and cool their heels like Krishna did with Madam Pratigya , but make fast moves and will deflower young gals like Arushi within no time , especially experienced married brutes like Shakti . Ladies watching this serial shud take a kasam NEVER to emulate Arushi or Pratigya .

.This show promised reality , so sHOW it . Pratigya was itching to put Jay behind bars , she made Kesar send Shakti and Amma to police station ......why she did not call police in marraige mandap when her bratty sister defied law so publicly ? Krishna shud ask Pratigya this with a zordaar thappad . Instead like a henpecked lallu he waits for his next round of sex when Madam's mood is ok ?

Yes, some consequence has to be shown.... we know nothing will happen now, but it is entirely possible that after Arushi goes back to Saxenas, Shakti will come back for his revenge. He married the girl, will he let her off so easily? And that too, while she never showed any aversion to him openly while married to him. She gave him the green light, but was 'saved' by one thing or another. She's lead him on, I think he wont let her leave easily.

Somehow, I think, that Pratigya will anticipate this, and if Shakti dares to follow Arushi, then Prats will call the police. If she does that, then I will simply lose all remaining respect for her character, till now I have a tiny fraction of hope for her reform.

Krishna also needs to develop some courage, he's like such a bheegi billi in front of his wife... he got an award or something for the biggest Joru ka Ghulam recently, and I swear it's right. You know, I loved those days when he got back from the hospital after his near-death experience. He was giving Prats a good taste of her own medicine. I think we need a Round 2 of that.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aadhina9naAeryndamon_bitemeruexangela_uma--Hope--koolsadhu1000

Go to top