Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

Lets take a deep breath. (Page 3)

rooj-i IF-Sizzlerz
rooj-i
rooj-i

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Great post Veena!

I agree too! I never made suggestions before and I will refrain from it even now...

I think we do confuse the writers and RBO team a lot. As a writer and as a community leader (i plan events a lot, which is pretty much the same), people do get confused when they are given suggestions on an already going track. they don't know how to deal with it because they are bombarded with so many options. obviously they can't keep us all happy at once.

I have learned to give them chances mainly coz i know how i would feel if i was in their places. i know the feeling of being pressured and messing up.

it's like you are giving an exam and u r given so many questions and then u r asked to pick a solution from different choices that resemble to eachother so u become confused. if u pick the right now ur good and lucky but if u pick the wrong one ur screwed. 

so the same feeling applies here. 

i agree with you Veena we need to sit back and relax and let them do it and then see if it works or not...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakrocks1.Rupali.WooHooHaha21tvrasikaAshi22The_May_Rosekubarekrock-Veena-

bones88 IF-Stunnerz
bones88
bones88

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
10000% agree VeenaHug this post was very much needed.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21krockThe_May_Rose-Veena-

shanakrocks1 Senior Member
shanakrocks1
shanakrocks1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
excellent post Veena....On Time......completely agree....will refrain from any suggestions....

you are absolutely right that rbo story has great potential.......and i am sure cvs wouldn't disaapoint us....so lets think positively......i am personally excited abt suraj look alike entry.....as i see that it will make rahul n shaan both insecure.....so both will join hands n be friends again......track would be worth watching....will definately give lovable shanak..

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111.Rupali.WooHooHaha21saaaztvrasikaAshi22The_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-bones88-Veena-

WooHooHaha21 IF-Dazzler
WooHooHaha21
WooHooHaha21

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
To be honest I joined India Forums for MJHT but that got over in few days.. Unhappy And then I jumped here.. And as soon as I did the show had the new entrants.. It was going completely great but then halfway it went all down the drain!! I mean Sam-Rahul were portrayed such passionately in the satrangi re sequence and then what crap had they become for sometime and now they seem to be kind of a little back on track but not totally!! I remember it was the SR night coming up and thats when I started becoming more active in this forum just because of ShaNak.. Soon afterwards there was too much negativity against RaSam!! I love Shanak and Rasam too!! But anyways after the negativity there were CV's threads coming up and soo many different suggestions coming up too.. And that was when the show actually started going somewhere down the drain!! That satrangi re sequence was mind blowing!! Shanak and Rasam were ausum!! I already loved ShaNak but CV's made me love RaSam that night too and I started looking forward to their tracks along with ShaNak.. But all that remained a dream!! Why, just because of soo many differing views of the viewers and the cvs got confused and for the past few weeks have been showing us some stupid craps!! I loved the parralel scenes they were showing of Shanak and Rasam but soon they stopped that and started showing more of Sam-Duck and Shaan knowing the truth and all that and no Rasam or Shanak simply!! They started showing RaSam as fillers for now, why coz Shaan is not there.. I mean Manish and Priyanka has the potential so why not use it for good not just for fillers!! And now more people giving soo many suggestions is making the cvs doubt their own creativeness themselves which is soo not good for the show!!

If I had never joined IF I would never have known that the show losing its charm is not because of the CV's but because of the viewers itself!! I know this might hurt but just for a sec think about DMG and MJHT!! What they became with soo many viewers interfering with the show and their CV's!! It became pathetic and I hope this doesnt happen here..

I think the upcoming track with the look-alike of Suraj entering, with this I think the cvs can really bring the old flavour back and show the old ShaNak chemistry which has been missing.. But along that Im sure they will show Rasam too as the look-alike of Suraj is Sam's fake boyfriend so more ShaNak and RaSam is all im expecting now UNTIL the members here dont suggest the cvs what to do!!! For sometime let them do what they decide to do!!

Although I wont be much active in watching the show everyday and coming to the forum everyday too but I would watch its repeats on Youtube!! So hope all goes well.. Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Leah-Ashi22krockbones88-Veena-

destinylove IF-Rockerz
destinylove
destinylove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I completely agree with u...

.each one has a distinct opinion so this asking feed backs and our suggesting  is going to nowhere...

better we stop all this suggestion to cvs...

Edited by sshriyaa84 - 04 January 2011 at 7:40pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

tvrasika IF-Rockerz
tvrasika
tvrasika

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Veenaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,

Hav I told you already how much you were missed? Well, I will repeat. Missed you loads!

Totally agree to your point (havent read all the posts yet).... I rarely give suggestions anyway, but from now on, am not gonna say a word. Let them do what they hav planned... RBO is their baby so they wud care more than us, I think.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

wel1111WooHooHaha21saaazAshi22krockkubare-Veena-

.Dilwale. IF-Sizzlerz
.Dilwale.
.Dilwale.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:12pm | IP Logged

@veena

hey veenz! welcome back! how was your trip?Hug

you are very right yaar and i promise to do what you have asked us to doSmile though i am seriously shanak deprived at the moment, i do think the CVs/yashu have tried their best to make RBO watchable despite kt/shaan/shanak's absence in the last week and i have said so many times at the DT and the CC. we have been getting loads of khanadelwal family, khanak duck and oodles for scope for yashu to show her versatility. every cloud has a silver lining. the others would know what i am talking about.

however, i have been guilty of making suggestionsEmbarrassed and i promise to refrain from doing that unless like May said it's regarding our genuine concerns.

loves.

Edited by zennnn - 04 January 2011 at 9:13pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21kubare-Veena-

adeelahuju Goldie
adeelahuju
adeelahuju

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:46pm | IP Logged
agree veena..
and i also like rbo a lotttt.. and i watch one and only show which is rbo ..
let karan come back every thing will be set..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21-Veena-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Rang Badalti Odhani Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index