Lets take a deep breath.

Posted: 13 years ago

Frustrations galore:

Yeep that is what is happening๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜• 

KT is sick.. we haven't see ShaNak scenes for long' haai Raam!

RaSam are just not getting with it.. RaSam can be done so well.. but yee kyaa hoo raha hai.๐Ÿ˜ณ

Duck doing the Muragan act.. ohh fooo

Suraj look alike coming back' dharamsankat' uuufff' all the ShaNak fans sweating!)๐Ÿ˜ต

Other characters are there but there..but not there.

Frankly I still think RBO is a wonderful show with amazing actors with lots of potential.. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

The need to just made use to their fullest and with some I think it is just not done.๐Ÿ˜ณ

As far as CV's:

CVs are very active on this forum.. we have about 5 CV thread's that are active..

We are very fortunate that CV's are here to ask us our suggestions and to hear us..

But:

Is anything happening to what you suggested.. ??

Is anything happening to what you would like.. ??

Dialogues..

Scenes..

Situations??

Nope.. so how is your feedback making a difference .. I would like to know?

So this is really my suggestion.. absolutely NO Pressure.

Refrain from suggesting.. do you share of critiquing .. but just refrain from suggesting a track a story a song a dialogue..whatever  you want.

Lets see what the CVs have they can put together.. they didn't ask us during the 'golden RBO days' as some call it.. Lets see if they can do the same now.

This frustration is more because we all are so passionate about this show and we have better FF and OS writers than what is happening in RBO

Lets give the CV's a chance to show their creativity without getting bogged down with our requests.. the best of the shows have gotten ruined due to the passion of the audience than the passion the CV's had toward the show.

Lets step back.. give some space and just watch.. lets see the magic then..

You think that would make a difference ..

I think it would.. just my take.

Comments??

Edited by -Veena- - 13 years ago
Well said.At this point I think it's just best to not confuse the CVs any further-that is if they are confused and not merely ignoring us.
Sit back, relax and start that book you've wanted to read since forever and hope that in a week or twos time we are going ga-ga over ShaNak again=)

I used to think this sometimes to be honest whether we are confusing them๐Ÿ˜† thats why I never commented on those threads๐Ÿ˜†
I agree.....No more LBM from me....Only commenting on concerns....That's it.....
DEAREST veena (CAPS becos you are dearest and I would like to shout it out๐Ÿ˜ƒ)

I am completely on board with this 
I shall not be making any suggestions on any of the 5 CVs threads at least until the mid of the new track
For us RBO lovers, a good story well told will bring fans back as long as Cvs know this and do something about it ..its fine by me... woh GOLDEN RBO phrase mera hai jee....๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜ณ
Lets wait and watch as fellow forum members have told me and until then No visiting the suggestions for CVs threads...

Thanks a lot Veena. I am sure people have told you already but I shall second and third that...YOU WERE MISSED (hello want to shout this out tooo๐Ÿ˜‰)

cheers
Saaz
Edited by saaaz - 13 years ago

Can I just mention how great it feels to have control over the 'like' button again๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....

@ May
That's so cute=)
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Can I just mention how great it feels to have control over the 'like' button again๐Ÿ˜ƒ.....

Have they scrapped the New rule about the limit off pressing it?
Originally posted by simple21

Have they scrapped the New rule about the limit off pressing it?

We will find out once we reach the limit๐Ÿ˜†.....
Veena you are right we should leave every thing to cvs .let karan comes back and then hope fully we will have lots of good episodes. we have given our message to them about shanak and I m sure they wont disappoint us on this matter.