Lets take a deep breath.

-Veena- IF-Stunnerz
-Veena-
-Veena-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

Frustrations galore:

Yeep that is what is happeningConfusedConfused 

KT is sick.. we haven't see ShaNak scenes for long' haai Raam!Ouch

RaSam are just not getting with it.. RaSam can be done so well.. but yee kyaa hoo raha hai.Stern Smile

Duck doing the Muragan act.. ohh foooWacko

Suraj look alike coming back' dharamsankat' uuufff' all the ShaNak fans sweating!)Pinch

Other characters are there but there..but not there.

Frankly I still think RBO is a wonderful show with amazing actors with lots of potential.. ClapClapClapClap

The need to just made use to their fullest and with some I think it is just not done.Embarrassed

As far as CV's:

CVs are very active on this forum.. we have about 5 CV thread's that are active..

We are very fortunate that CV's are here to ask us our suggestions and to hear us..

But:

Is anything happening to what you suggested.. ??

Is anything happening to what you would like.. ??

Dialogues..

Scenes..

Situations??

Nope.. so how is your feedback making a difference .. I would like to know?

So this is really my suggestion.. absolutely NO Pressure.

Refrain from suggesting.. do you share of critiquing .. but just refrain from suggesting a track a story a song a dialogue..whatever  you want.

Lets see what the CVs have they can put together.. they didn't ask us during the 'golden RBO days' as some call it.. Lets see if they can do the same now.

This frustration is more because we all are so passionate about this show and we have better FF and OS writers than what is happening in RBO

Lets give the CV's a chance to show their creativity without getting bogged down with our requests.. the best of the shows have gotten ruined due to the passion of the audience than the passion the CV's had toward the show.

Lets step back.. give some space and just watch.. lets see the magic then..

You think that would make a difference ..

I think it would.. just my take.

Comments??

Edited by -Veena- - 04 January 2011 at 2:25pm

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

RBO_AddictwoosterSHANAKFANdr.dsrAnu80shanakrocks1garfield1209.Rupali._Neetu_adeelahujujyothi1989WooHooHaha21iluvmanar-Simple--SYS-saaaz-YasharanArshi-destinylove-Manita-tvrasika-Leah-Ashi22SPN_JD_Addicted.Dilwale.kubareisomersThe_May_Rosekrock-Deepali-LimitLessFanbones88

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Well said.At this point I think it's just best to not confuse the CVs any further-that is if they are confused and not merely ignoring us.
Sit back, relax and start that book you've wanted to read since forever and hope that in a week or twos time we are going ga-ga over ShaNak again=)

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Simple-WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinyloveAshi22The_May_Rosekubarekrock-Veena-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
I used to think this sometimes to be honest whether we are confusing themLOL thats why I never commented on those threadsLOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

iluvmanarWooHooHaha21-SYS-The_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
I agree.....No more LBM from me....Only commenting on concerns....That's it.....

iluvmanarWooHooHaha21Ashi22destinylovekubare-Veena-

saaaz IF-Dazzler
saaaz
saaaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
DEAREST veena (CAPS becos you are dearest and I would like to shout it outBig smile)

I am completely on board with this 
I shall not be making any suggestions on any of the 5 CVs threads at least until the mid of the new track
For us RBO lovers, a good story well told will bring fans back as long as Cvs know this and do something about it ..its fine by me... woh GOLDEN RBO phrase mera hai jee....WinkEmbarrassed
Lets wait and watch as fellow forum members have told me and until then No visiting the suggestions for CVs threads...

Thanks a lot Veena. I am sure people have told you already but I shall second and third that...YOU WERE MISSED (hello want to shout this out toooWink)

cheers
Saaz

Edited by saaaz - 04 January 2011 at 2:41pm

RBO_Addictshanakrocks1-SYS-WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinyloveThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Can I just mention how great it feels to have control over the 'like' button againBig smile.....

RBO_AddictWooHooHaha21iluvmanarsaaaz-SYS-destinylovekubare-Veena--Deepali-

-SYS- IF-Dazzler
-SYS-
-SYS-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
@ May
That's so cute=)

iluvmanarWooHooHaha21destinyloveThe_May_Rosekubare-Veena-

-Simple- IF-Dazzler
-Simple-
-Simple-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by The_May_Rose

Can I just mention how great it feels to have control over the 'like' button againBig smile.....

Have they scrapped the New rule about the limit off pressing it?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

WooHooHaha21iluvmanardestinylove

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index