Harry Potter
Harry Potter

India-Forums

Ravenclaw Common Room - pg163 - Sig week! (Page 9)

daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:27am | IP Logged
ok.. i dunno.. when misha cums we'll ask her.. wat say
blughost91 Goldie
blughost91
blughost91

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by daniel_4ever

ok.. i dunno.. when misha cums we'll ask her.. wat say

yea...i hope she comes back soon!

SIMI Smile
daniel_4ever IF-Rockerz
daniel_4ever
daniel_4ever

Posted: 27 December 2005 at 11:03am | IP Logged
same here
sweet_spicy Goldie
sweet_spicy
sweet_spicy

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Hey i am in ravenclaw tooo Wink
|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 9:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by radz_2cool

Originally posted by |iami5o4|

Hi Ravenclaws!

Since I have this badge I can join this common room whenever I want and none of ya'll can stop me! mhu ha ha! psst.. I'm actually in Slytherin but I got this on the OFFICIAL SORTING HAT QUIZ~! 

You can take it here to see for yourself ^^ http://sorting-hat.com/sorthatq.htm

Anywho, stop making fun of my Professor Snape. He simply is a sad man but we Slytherins still love him and his hair. (He uses Loreal Paris if your wondering)~! And he would never go to Moaning Murtle. She's too busy spying on the boys in the Prefect's bathroom if you know what I mean. Wink
Are iami for tht u should be accepted by our head girl Misha Winkand u even don't the passowrd(Actually even I don't knowLOL). Though u can cum here, but u r in slytherin.Embarrassed

I am not making fun of Snape. I wonder why his name is not Snake or snailLOLWink. I am telling tht Snape should marry now and live with Moaning Myrtle in the bathroom for ever.EmbarrassedSuch a cute and romantic couple.Wink. Wht if I insult Snape?Will i get a detention with Harry? I would luv tooEmbarrassedLOL

ahem ... are you sure you aren't making fun of my Headmaster? hmmm? And Snape would never date a ghost~! no way! Plus, he's wayyy too old to be with someone like Moaning Murtle. And wouldn't that make him a petafile if he did? Question

Anyway, even though I got Ravenclaw on the Official Sorting Hat quiz I still perfer to stay in Slytherin. I've just realised how cool it is to be in Slytherin now! ^^ Yea but I have nothing against Ravenclaws~! You guys are cool. Smile

albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:12pm | IP Logged

oh come of it |iami504|, radz_2cool..... please this is no place to pick up fights.

And secondly to |iami504| the sheild that you got from sorting-hat.com is not valid here since this is not sorting-hat.com is it.  so please beahve and accept the rules of the forum sorting or else we'll report you to the forum/global moderators.

regards,

tejas

|iami5o4| Goldie
|iami5o4|
|iami5o4|

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by albusdumbledore

oh come of it |iami504|, radz_2cool..... please this is no place to pick up fights.

And secondly to |iami504| the sheild that you got from sorting-hat.com is not valid here since this is not sorting-hat.com is it.  so please beahve and accept the rules of the forum sorting or else we'll report you to the forum/global moderators.

regards,

tejas

eh? okay now I'm confused Confused. What exactly did I do wrong again? Question And what rule did I exactly break? Smile
albusdumbledore IF-Dazzler
albusdumbledore
albusdumbledore

Posted: 28 December 2005 at 10:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by |iami5o4|

Originally posted by albusdumbledore

regards,

tejas

eh? okay now I'm confused Confused. What exactly did I do wrong again? Question And what rule did I exactly break? Smile

no offence buddy but don't you think you'd be better off visiting your own house thread rather than Ravenclaw.... I say this not to offend you but because the mods here sorted you into slytherin if I am not mistaken.

If you feel that you were better off in Ravenclaw then please take up that matter with the mods.... not the forum members.

also on a personal note I would also like to request fellow ravenclaws to keep your pride in your own stride and not indulge in picking fights....rite.

regards,

tejas

Go to top