Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

Why did LAALI faint? Is she ....

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
Why did LAALI  faint? Is she ....

Laali has fainted twice now in this episode.  Once in the hallway, and the other in her room.

So why did Laali faint?
  • Is she pregnant?TongueTongueTongue
  • Is she still stressed out after her illness (in which she was deathly ill and given a blood transfusion).CryCryCry
  • Or, the second time, she was overcome by the smoke in her room, which someone had deliberately set on fire. AngryAngryAngry
By the way, when Laali had fainted Madhur said he was going to get a doctor.

We never saw any doctor come and see Laali. How come?ConfusedConfused

We saw Laali's room on fire.  Everybody comes running including Shekhar.

I just want to know why the hell is everything shown in such a slow motion.  It takes ages for Shekhar to go running up the stairs towards his room.  It takes even longer for him to try and get inside the room.  Everybody else stands around doing nothing, including Madhur.  Very badly done by the director.

And who the hell locked the room from inside?  Can't have been Shekhar or Laali. 

If the room was locked  from inside, how did that person than get out of the room?ShockedShocked

I guess the person must have climbed down the window of the room. Must have been hard if that person was Dr. Surbhi in her sari. LOLLOL

I always thought the room had two doors. If so, why isn't Shekhar trying to get through from the other door.

I think the CVs are thinking that we have forgotten the layout of Loha's house. LOLLOL

Edited by Neela10 - 05 January 2011 at 12:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:49pm | IP Logged
WinkAfter all the talk about the second baby I think she fainted because 
she is preggie. 
She has had  a lot of stress before and never fainted.
It has to be the baby thing. That would be nice....Wink

Edited by telenovelle - 04 January 2011 at 5:50pm
Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by telenovelle

WinkAfter all the talk about the second baby I think she fainted because 
she is preggie. 
She has had  a lot of stress before and never fainted.
It has to be the baby thing. That would be nice....Wink

That's where the doctor could have done the diagnosis.  Except Madhu yelled he was going to get the doctor, and then on the way to the phone (three feet away) forgot what he had to do. LOLLOLLOL

My guess is ... Laali is still weak after the blood transfusion and fainted in the hallway.  Then she fainted in her room due to smoke inhalation after it was set on fire.  The precap also showed Shekhar about to faint too due to smoke inhalation AngryAngry That's our hero!!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

telenovelle

telenovelle IF-Rockerz
telenovelle
telenovelle

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
Another theory I have is that the old Laali will be burnt to a crisp and the docs will have to do plastic surgery to her face, so she comes back looking like a different Laali.LOLLOL The reason I say this is because the old Laali i. e. Ratan Rajput is supposed to be doing another show; therefore, with a new face the CVS can bring on a new actor to play her part.
LOL

What do you think about that????
LOL
LOLLOL
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 2:54am | IP Logged

Well Neela I wonder the Same..For second time may there was much Smoke and all She fainted...But first TmeConfused...In One Show 2 time Faints ..Plus Shekhar's wish is on hold.Embarrassed..

Shown SBB they given kind of hint but Noone is Sure if such Baby track is thereTrack...Yaa there is so Strong posibility that Shekhar go normal Today After Abhishek-ratan's interview...

So Lets see..I take First option and Would be so happy if its happens...But again I want Shali to hv joy of it now...TOO much..Gosh that Surbhi wanna kill Laali actully...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top