Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Will they ever confess their love?

Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Lets discuss the show and the episodes, instead of seeing various same topics of the Priyal and Sara 😆😊

Both want this marriage to each other, contented to proceed along in their marriage rituals but will they ever confess they love each other, but i guess thats the intriguing factor in this storyline that one doesnt know how each feels about one another😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I think there will be misunderstandings and confusions before that happens, It's going to be a long wait.😡
HalkatJawaniJay thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Haha, let's discuss the show for once. Doesn't look like they both will be able to confess their love before marriage and it would be awhile even after their marriage for them to solve this.
Lennie thumbnail
I think thats the main thing that will be the on-going thing in this marriage and between Anukalp and Mona, which could be good in a way but not in the sense of her in-laws i guess
nice post lennie. i think the confession will happen after the marriage. both of them will go through the marriage with some misconceptions. mona will think anukalp doesnt love her anymore and anukalp will think that mona is pressured into the marriage.. 
i hope the confession happens on the sughat raat (SR).. so that they start their life without any misgivings.. 
also, did you see mona's salwar's.. arent they sooo pretty?
beetaurus thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree Mona and Anukalp will get married with all the misconceptios.  They will only confess their love for each other only on Suhaag raat.
I wish their wedding was more organized.
Edited by beetaurus - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

I guess misconception is what will be in this storyline to keep it going, and yes i do believe and its natural that when a confession happens i guess a suhaag raat will also happen

I wonder if Anukalp confronts her after the wedding, and again another misunderstanding between them in a way

Yep, i did like Mona's dresses, but my fave is what Sara wore in Bidaai when she got married
nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
g8 topic...finally something else besides Sara & Priyal discussions...i think it will be a while before they actually confess their love to each other and i dont even think a SR will happen. Most likely Anukalp will take his pillow and go to sleep on the couch or something as he thinks Mona doesnt love him. I think the upcoming track will focus on Mona's adjustment problems in the Gandhi family and maybe problems between the two families.
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
yea...maybe it will be an akward suhaag raat where both of them will be too shy to speak...we know anukalp is not going to make the 1st move since he is more shy than mona
Edited by Shas3 - 13 years ago
Lennie thumbnail

Definately Anukalp is way shy to even make a move lol

Yes i do agree that next will be getting Mona settled into the Gujju family and getting into their routine and everything etc