India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

Will they ever confess their love?

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Lets discuss the show and the episodes, instead of seeing various same topics of the Priyal and Sara LOLSmile

Both want this marriage to each other, contented to proceed along in their marriage rituals but will they ever confess they love each other, but i guess thats the intriguing factor in this storyline that one doesnt know how each feels about one anotherSmile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushibeetaurusHalkatJawaniJaynycsweetie

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
I think there will be misunderstandings and confusions before that happens, It's going to be a long wait.Angry
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
Haha, let's discuss the show for once. Doesn't look like they both will be able to confess their love before marriage and it would be awhile even after their marriage for them to solve this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushinycsweetie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
I think thats the main thing that will be the on-going thing in this marriage and between Anukalp and Mona, which could be good in a way but not in the sense of her in-laws i guess

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushi

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

tamushi

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:06pm | IP Logged
I agree Mona and Anukalp will get married with all the misconceptios.  They will only confess their love for each other only on Suhaag raat.
I wish their wedding was more organized.

Edited by beetaurus - 04 January 2011 at 11:13pm

rouble_lover

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:27pm | IP Logged

I guess misconception is what will be in this storyline to keep it going, and yes i do believe and its natural that when a confession happens i guess a suhaag raat will also happen

I wonder if Anukalp confronts her after the wedding, and again another misunderstanding between them in a way

Yep, i did like Mona's dresses, but my fave is what Sara wore in Bidaai when she got married

tamushi

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
g8 topic...finally something else besides Sara & Priyal discussions...i think it will be a while before they actually confess their love to each other and i dont even think a SR will happen. Most likely Anukalp will take his pillow and go to sleep on the couch or something as he thinks Mona doesnt love him. I think the upcoming track will focus on Mona's adjustment problems in the Gandhi family and maybe problems between the two families.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiShas3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index