Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Dhadi (a.k.a. Biji) to play Cupid?

Poll Question: Who's potentially gonna be the better Cupid?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
29 [90.63%]
0 [0.00%]
3 [9.38%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
Hey everybody Smile ,
My name's Anham, and I'm new to IF LOL , I adore the new Kitani Mohabbat Hai, I thought last season was good; this season is 10x better... In paticular Arjun/Karan is so much fitter this season; like he's so much better dressed this season and his hair is nicer too (I love the back, how it's stuck up in cutie spikes LOL ).
But anyhows, back to the poll, this new character Biji is actually hilarious Clap , the funniest dialogue of the day had to be when Dhadi was questioning the gender of her bahu, asking whether she was a man or woman LOL , we all LOVED that bit Clap .
And the conclusion of the show gave me the impression that Dhadi is due to play Cupid here, she seemed quite attatches to Arjun, as she looked upset when she heard he wasn't in, but the fact she's against Arjun's parents, and likes Arjun's sister (sorry, I've forgotten her name Confused), and when she said she needs to talk to Arohi and Arohi's Dhadi about this can only be a good thing right, looking forward to seeing more of her character.

Thanks for timing the time to read my post, I look forward to reading your views on this matter, please do post your opinions below :')

P.S I love how she has ultimate rule over the Singhania household, her insults to them were applaudable   LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kelsCutieeMearshraviyellow_bluerose-girlMeehak.

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

The Daddi is sooo cute ! Wink Btw welocme to I-F ! Enjoy the website ! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arshravi

Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Thank you Taani96 Smile , I think so too, she's got the potential for a brilliant character, I look forward to seeing more of her LOL

arshravi

_darklove_ IF-Rockerz
_darklove_
_darklove_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
This Dadi Is cute and welcome to the Forum

arshravi

xx Natasha xx Goldie
xx Natasha xx
xx Natasha xx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:00pm | IP Logged
Lol their dadi was rippin dm awl! Hahahahahahahaha it was well funny what she said to her DIL Rudra's Wife, lmao cdnt stop laughing dy gt a decent character in for the Singhania household x
Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
First Of All Welcome Here Anham ..Hug..PLease Enjoy This Forum Embarrassed

Yoour Right KMH2 Is Agaain Rocking ...Star..Great Drama Day Dreaming
Well I've Voted For Daadi Coz She's Doing A Great Job Big smile She's Soo Funny LOL And She's Also A Very Decent Person ...Thumbs Up..Soo I've Voted For Her Wink
Anham. Groupbie
Anham.
Anham.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Thank you everybody for such a lovely warm welcome Smile , let's hope our predictons are right and Dhadi is Miss Cupid Day Dreaming , it's nice seeing all your views and opinions, thanks for the replies guys Approve

arshravi

Neha64 Groupbie
Neha64
Neha64

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
You are right Arjun looks more fit this season. And I also love his hair, the little spikes at the back makes him look soo cute! I loveee KMH both the first and second season. The chemistry between Arjun and Arohi is amazing! The dadhi seems to be an interesting character; I hope ur predictions are right and she gets Arjun and Arohi together!! :)

arshravi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index