Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: shubhie

i agree Nidzy, but what can he do yaar now a days only melodramas garner good ratings and are popular,look at the popular awards,all the wooden actors in tv ind walk away with best actor awards just b'coz their shows hv high trps.

Shubhie [is this a new userID?], I just don't think this show will work. It's so blah and repeated and boring. Sorry AB, wrong career move.
Sadia_JenAm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: TheLioness

Shubhie [is this a new userID?], I just don't think this show will work. It's so blah and repeated and boring. Sorry AB, wrong career move.

i second u nidz...

.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: CORNIA_ARTI

i second u nidz...

relax guys may be he'll leave the show if it did'nt work out for him,like he did with mohe rang de.
Exactly Nidzy n Cornia .... Do not know why did he sign this SHOWWWWWWWWWWWW....... yes i will say wrong career move.. but anyways best of luck to him Edited by ..Priyanka.. - 13 years ago
noseasync thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
best of luck to arjun though i wil say he deserves much better.....i wanted him in youth show....dis show luks super melodramatic.....
Healer. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I loved Arjun in the promo 😆 like a lot....about the story i cannot comment as i still don't know what it is all about....but i will watch it ONLY for Arjun and i trust his choice as he has always opted for different roles...only the thing i am not looking forward and is missing in the show is a the chemistry he has with the lead girl...which in my opinion by the first look is zilch....apart from tat i wish him luck....he is looking mind blowing the promo 😍 *sigh*...i wish even Rati was in the show....

p.s. my opinion...i am entitled to it...
lakshmi_SG thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Thanx for the update.....wishing arjun good luck........all the best for him....😃

Arjun, you are truly looking very cute, Yes it kinda is pointing towards typical melodramatic story of our world today. I feel obligued to say that i'm kind of looking forward to his show, Arjun has managed to capture my attention for the bear 5 -6 seconds he was on the screen for, i'm looking forward to his new role.

Arjun i solemly trust your decision for you might have taken it from the heart or mind which does not matter, the fact that you felt this role was apt for you, is enough for me. Everyone deserves a chance to make their own decisions and learn from their own falls. I do indeed hope his fans would support him in this new venture of his.

Thank You for Sharing.

Sajjal

Edited by -Sajjal- - 13 years ago