Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Which actor needs to attend a Acting school? (Page 7)

Katalicious IF-Sizzlerz
Katalicious
Katalicious

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sheee

Originally posted by KatForeva

Katrina doesn't need to attend acting school. I love her acting, especially in HDKG and New York. She acts really well and I admire her for that. Its just certain people don't want to accept her no matter what she tries and they'll never change their minds no matter what she does.
As for kids - well Sonam and Imran definitely! Damn IHLS could have been better if they knew how to act!
lol sonam and imran are not kids.

ROFL My bad! I meant star kids LOL

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:57pm | IP Logged
Kat and Johnny boy tops the list for me..

Deepika and Sonam needs diction and voice modulation class..I hardly enjoy their movies due to it.

For some strange reason, I find Imran Khan quite natural in JTYJN and BKB but horrifying in Luck and Kidnap..He is so easy on the eyes that you wanna forget his flaws but he do needs tips though..

I think all of them need to learn from Ranbir on how acting is done and versatility is shown...He is currently one of the best from the newbies and is even better from so called khans..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusmoon.rivermz.gigglezQuirky-Mmmmm--PoisonIvy-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by mz.jess

See when I watch Imran, it doesn't seem forced to me, which as an audience, I like. He really is a natural, of course he can improve, everyone can but he's doing well!

Deepika is gorgeous, not a bad actress but I think she could use a few acting classes! BKB was not enjoyable for me at all, Imran saved it but I liked her in LAK

For me, a script means alot, because due to the script, characters are evolved which directly relates to the role that the actor or actress will play, hence Katrina needs to really read these scirpts and make wise choices! In New York, she was good and did well with her character but than with TMK and even SIK (which I loved despite the bad reviews) her character was blah

I STILL believe she should join Akki in 101 Choosing Good Scirpts, instead of Acting School, cause she is a good actress in my opinion! But being able to understand well written scirpts is also part of being a good actor, so alot of people in bwood should start thinking about that!

I kindly disagree here. Akki is def a good actor and doesn't need acting class...but like you said he does need to learn how to pick good script because his comedies are boring people. So the class 101 Choosing Good Scripts will work for him maybe. But Kat I think already knows how to pick good script. I have liked her films minus SIK and TMK and Yuvraaj. She knows how to pick a script that the audience like...that's probably why most of her films are a hit...is my thinking. Because I myself enjoyed most of her films.

Wait what are you disagreeing about? LOL I never said Akki is a bad actor, infact I love him and I think he's a great actor

& if the disagreement is about Katrina not being able to choose good sciprts, you make a valid point, she does know what the audience wants

but  I just think that after scirpts like New York, Rajeenti, even Namastey London, I don't comprehend why she would do TMK

I'm all for comedies, and not a big fan of serious films either but certain comedy is just getting ridculed itself

lol sorry for the confusion. Yeah am disagreeing about Katrina needing a class on how to choose good scripts. Yes TMK was a bad choice. But that is just one film.

Edited by lensahunte08 - 04 January 2011 at 9:11pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Katalicious....Poojie....

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Deepika and Sonam needs diction and voice modulation class..I hardly enjoy their movies due to it.

For some strange reason, I find Imran Khan quite natural in JTYJN and BKB but horrifying in Luck and Kidnap..He is so easy on the eyes that you wanna forget his flaws but he do needs tips though..

I think all of them need to learn from Ranbir on how acting is done and versatility is shown...He is currently one of the best from the newbies and is even better from so called khans..

Technically ranbir is very good. but. if you are comparing him to khans.. then the thing that he lacks compared to them is charm.. I think people underestimate the ability of screen presence and charm.. it is something which if used rightly can help actors create cult like fan following.. which is like the best fan following one can have. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NuktaacheenQuirky.khoobsurat.

-iktaara- IF-Dazzler
-iktaara-
-iktaara-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
yea ladygaga ...

I agree that he lacks the charms like Shahrukh but that's purely because he hardly played a full romantic movies where Raj and Simrans were there...Personally, his acting is so natural that I forget the "star" Ranbir and engrossed myself in the character potrayed by him be it the goofball in AJPKGK or the shrewd one in Rajneeti..He has immense talent...Guy has shown more verstality in one year than all the top stars...and he doesn't even need the yearlong break to have a "superb" act..

Edited by Kyaktsar - 04 January 2011 at 9:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruszzzzzzzzzzfffffqwwwkoolchickQuirky....Poojie....

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ladygaga

Originally posted by Kyaktsar

Technically ranbir is very good. but. if you are comparing him to khans.. then the thing that he lacks compared to them is charm.. I think people underestimate the ability of screen presence and charm.. it is something which if used rightly can help actors create cult like fan following.. which is like the best fan following one can have. 

Charm is very important. I think that's one of the big reasons SRK has a huge fan following.
ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Not just SRK.. but even Salman, Aamir and also people are fida over rajnikanths adas.. So charm and style.. is imp.. a lot of people fall for that..

Edited by ladygaga - 04 January 2011 at 9:31pm
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zoyah

aishwarya sonam katrina kaif amisha patel ahbishik bachane they all really need it 

Aishwarya...Really?! Hasn't she proven her acting talent through Hum Dil, Devdas, Taal, Hamara Dil, Raincoat, Choker Bali, JA, Guzaarish?!

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyruschandaursitareLamia17zzzzzzzzzzfffffmoon.riverqwwwffkhanMissIffiy-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.Katalicious-Zarwulicious-anju101-PoisonIvy-

Go to top