Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Which actor needs to attend a Acting school? (Page 6)

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusmoon.riverQuirkykash4life-Mmmmm-Terenaina

kash4life IF-Rockerz
kash4life
kash4life

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
I also agree with the fact that Imran needs acting classes, I think he's good, but if -like he is always gonna be- compared to Ranbir and Shahid, its quite evident he comes out with the lowest rank.

Imran I think needs to learn how to give more expressions.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhan-Mmmmm-

.khoobsurat. IF-Sizzlerz
.khoobsurat.
.khoobsurat.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mz.jess

See when I watch Imran, it doesn't seem forced to me, which as an audience, I like. He really is a natural, of course he can improve, everyone can but he's doing well!

Deepika is gorgeous, not a bad actress but I think she could use a few acting classes! BKB was not enjoyable for me at all, Imran saved it but I liked her in LAK

For me, a script means alot, because due to the script, characters are evolved which directly relates to the role that the actor or actress will play, hence Katrina needs to really read these scirpts and make wise choices! In New York, she was good and did well with her character but than with TMK and even SIK (which I loved despite the bad reviews) her character was blah

I STILL believe she should join Akki in 101 Choosing Good Scirpts, instead of Acting School, cause she is a good actress in my opinion! But being able to understand well written scirpts is also part of being a good actor, so alot of people in bwood should start thinking about that!

I kindly disagree here. Akki is def a good actor and doesn't need acting class...but like you said he does need to learn how to pick good script because his comedies are boring people. So the class 101 Choosing Good Scripts will work for him maybe. But Kat I think already knows how to pick good script. I have liked her films minus SIK and TMK and Yuvraaj. She knows how to pick a script that the audience like...that's probably why most of her films are a hit...is my thinking. Because I myself enjoyed most of her films.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-Mmmmm-....Poojie....

mz.jess IF-Sizzlerz
mz.jess
mz.jess

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Originally posted by mz.jess

See when I watch Imran, it doesn't seem forced to me, which as an audience, I like. He really is a natural, of course he can improve, everyone can but he's doing well!

Deepika is gorgeous, not a bad actress but I think she could use a few acting classes! BKB was not enjoyable for me at all, Imran saved it but I liked her in LAK

For me, a script means alot, because due to the script, characters are evolved which directly relates to the role that the actor or actress will play, hence Katrina needs to really read these scirpts and make wise choices! In New York, she was good and did well with her character but than with TMK and even SIK (which I loved despite the bad reviews) her character was blah

I STILL believe she should join Akki in 101 Choosing Good Scirpts, instead of Acting School, cause she is a good actress in my opinion! But being able to understand well written scirpts is also part of being a good actor, so alot of people in bwood should start thinking about that!

I kindly disagree here. Akki is def a good actor and doesn't need acting class...but like you said he does need to learn how to pick good script because his comedies are boring people. So the class 101 Choosing Good Scripts will work for him maybe. But Kat I think already knows how to pick good script. I have liked her films minus SIK and TMK and Yuvraaj. She knows how to pick a script that the audience like...that's probably why most of her films are a hit...is my thinking. Because I myself enjoyed most of her films.

Wait what are you disagreeing about? LOL I never said Akki is a bad actor, infact I love him and I think he's a great actor

& if the disagreement is about Katrina not being able to choose good sciprts, you make a valid point, she does know what the audience wants

but  I just think that after scirpts like New York, Rajeenti, even Namastey London, I don't comprehend why she would do TMK

I'm all for comedies, and not a big fan of serious films either but certain comedy is just getting ridculed itself

ladygaga IF-Dazzler
ladygaga
ladygaga

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:09pm | IP Logged
In newbie chicks everyone except Anushka sharma who is very good and seems to have come prepared.. The other newbies are all not that bad.. some of them either have screen presence or charm.. which wooes the audience.. The most charmless.. newbie who has no screen presence and can't act at all acording to me is Deepika padukone.. forget about improvement.. i think she is even losing the charm she had in OSO.

In guys.. most of them have come well prepared..recent examples being Ranbir and ranveer.. both are good.. the only one who seems a bit unprepared is Imran.. but imran has plety of charm.. and great screen presence and persona to cover that.. if he improves his art.. then he can be at the top.

Edited by ladygaga - 04 January 2011 at 8:10pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusLEO88Onyx.-Mmmmm-eraserLifeOLicious.khoobsurat.Kataliciousmz.jessruky786

eraser IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrus-iktaara-Quirkykoolchick-Mmmmm-.khoobsurat.ruky786

-Mmmmm- IF-Veteran Member
-Mmmmm-
-Mmmmm-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:16pm | IP Logged

IMO...From the newer lot... definitely Ranbir kapoor and Anushka are the only two who come across as naturals in front of the camera.....

The rest anyways.... some are improving slowly... some are as wooden as they are... some just dont care... bcoz the audience does'nt care.... they will still be around for some more time... Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

miley cyrusQuirky.khoobsurat.

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:19pm | IP Logged
aishwarya sonam katrina kaif amisha patel ahbishik bachane they all really need it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Quirky

Go to top