Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ashiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AbbiePrivate

Katrina Kaif .. does that make me a hater? just wondering..🤔 I like her as a person, she s very sweet

Tusshar Kapoor.. altho I liked him in golmaal .. he was so cute and funny as the mute guy.. other than that he is terribly bad 

Upen Patel.. good dancer tho!

Also..Sohail Khan.. Mallika Sherawat.. Celina jaitley.. but ..Himesh Reshammiya is the worst of them all.. acting is just not his thing, he doesn't need an acting school, he needs to seriously quit!

😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
Himesh Reshammiya is the worst of them all.. acting is just not his thing, he doesn't need an acting school, he needs to seriously quit!

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So true!

i agree with the list. Tusshar does need to attend Jumping Jack School of Acting.

ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

I love Genelia but I think it's unfair to compare genelia and deepika together. Genelia debuted her acting in 2003 while deepika debuted in the end of 2007

AGREE!! Plus Genelia has found much more work and she's progressively improved from each film and Deepu is doing the same!!! She's grown immensely from her debut till her last film!
kash4life thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: KatForeva

Oh you've gotta be kidding me. I know who's a hater and who's not. No need to lie and back up yourself and others. And btw this post was about STAR KIDS. But people STILL brought Katrina in!

Umm NO I'm not kidding. You obviously DON'T know who's a hater and who's not, because you've unfairly branded everyone who's mentioned Kat a hater. You maybe a Katrina fan but that gives you NO right to make asumptions on people. There is no need to get personal. End of.

And this is a request, please kindly refrain from calling someone a liar, when you know nothing about me or my views on Katrina.

And FYI, the title of the topic is 'which ACTOR needs to attend acting schools' so by the topic title, everyone has mentioned who they want, regardless of star kids, John Abrahams been mentioned, even Aish was mentioned, if you didn't know they're also not Star Kids.

Jeez.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Originally posted by: Terenaina

yes everyone is learning as they go. I think a member mention we never stop learning. Even Denzel washington whose consider the best actor goes to acting classes every single day

AGREE!!! And well said!! A true actor never stops learning b/c a good actor takes challenging and fascinating roles that don't necessary come easy...so they learn and teach themselves and practice techniques!!! Meryl Streep for her role as Julia Child watched countless episodes to get in the mindset and practiced her voice modulation!! 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Deepika is definitely growing better as an actress with each movie of hers... Particularly this past year she tried varied roles in different genres...
qwertyfied thumbnail
Deepika, has shown promise in her acting. She could probably be better if she focus more on her career and less on her bf, ex-bf, and possible future bf's.

^agree. She needs to improve a lot, still...but I'm pleased with her this year..well, except for her bimbette-ness in Housefull. Hope she doesn't sign lame ass movies like Housefull and thinks before she gives out controversial comments.

I cannot comment on anybody else signing up for classes. They should know best & if its working for them, till now, it shall work in the future, too 👍🏼
Edited by qwertyfied - 13 years ago
Sonam.. But then again, no amount of schooling can do anything for her..  She's a lost cause..😆
preity*zinta thumbnail

Can some of the members here just please GROW UP and learn that just cause someone doesn't agree with what you think doesn't make them a hater. I would encourage other members to ignore such posts and just carry on with the discussion :)

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
katrina n imran should rly attend acting classes since it doesnt come naturally to them. theres no shame in it
youknowme thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Though I find him SO very likeable I have to admit that Imran could certainly do with a few acting classes. He comes off as such a pleasant, decent chap which is half the battle won, but if he could actually act it would be great.