Which actor needs to attend a Acting school? - Page 7

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by preetysadia

I think Fardeen Khan and Zahid Khan.......thy need to attend a skool defo
It's Zayed Khan. Yeah I agree too.πŸ˜†

And the others they need to go to acting school should be Katrina Kaif, Diya Mirza(It's too late for her though), and of course, Deepika too.

Sonam is my favorite but I also badly want that she needs to go to acting school.
Originally posted by Theatre

Bipasha Basu. she's very good looking, but she cannot act at all. she's one of those "bimbos" of Sanjay Dutt's film. every time I see her on her television, I start giggling. 

John Abraham- WOODEN.

Deepika Padukone- is it me or her voice just annoys me?

I don't think anyone in Bollywood has actually studied anything to do with Cinema Arts beside Ranbir Kapoor- who is actually surprising. 

Thats not entirely true.. SRK is an alumni of NSD.. national school of drama along with many like manoj bajpayee.. anupam kher.. a lot of actors in bollywood have done theater!
Edited by ladygaga - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Theatre

Bipasha Basu. she's very good looking, but she cannot act at all.

She is very GOOD LOOKING, CAN"T ACT AT ALL, nice joke.🀣

I think I need to change your line. Bips can act very well, but she's not very good looking at all.πŸ˜›
Katrina Kaif- needs to start from scratch. How about a beginner course in acting? Also a hindi tutor to teach her the difference between Dal and yellow sauce.

Imran Khan- Needs to attend classes pronto. Mamu and his sweet look will not salvage his career all the time

Sonam Kapoor- For someone who claims herself to be a serious actor, her acting is pretty horrendous. also needs coaching on dialogue delivery and how not to mistake acting annoying with being annoying.

Deepika- Voice modulation and dialogue delivery. In terms of acting I would be very tempted to put her to the list, but I have seen some spark in her during 2010. She has a dominant screen presence and should opt for gutsy roles. bimbette and typical bollywood heroines are seriously not cup of tea.

Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan- needs classes on Subttle acting

PC- Accent classes

Originally posted by pragya0

Katrina Kaif- needs to start from scratch. How about a beginner course in acting? Also a hindi tutor to teach her the difference between Dal and yellow sauce.

Imran Khan- Needs to attend classes pronto. Mamu and his sweet look will not salvage his career all the time

Sonam Kapoor- For someone who claims herself to be a serious actor, her acting is pretty horrendous. also needs coaching on dialogue delivery and how not to mistake acting annoying with being annoying.

Deepika- Voice modulation and dialogue delivery. In terms of acting I would be very tempted to put her to the list, but I have seen some spark in her during 2010. She has a dominant screen presence and should opt for gutsy roles. bimbette and typical bollywood heroines are seriously not cup of tea.

Akshay Kumar and Hrithik Roshan- needs classes on Subttle acting

PC- Accent classes

I completely agree, very well said.😊
katrina.. sonam and imran..john as much as i love imrann.. i believ that he's not a gOod actorr... he really needs to work on his expressions.. n same goes for sonam...
kat.. i liked her in ajaba lot.. but she needs to do more challenging roles..the role wch demand histrionics.. serioyusllyy em tierd of watching her using as a prop.. just few songs and hardly 7/8 dialouges in a movie..
john for me is expression less i dun knw whyyπŸ˜•
deepika wuz in the list esp bcx of her dialouge delivery thing but i've seen a lot of improvemnt in her
Edited by Zarwulicious - 13 years ago
Katrina and Imran need serious acting lessons.
Deepika and Sonam needs modulation and dicton lessons.
Jhon Abraham too  - has no clue about acting.
Originally posted by ladygaga

Not just SRK.. but even Salman, Aamir and also people are fida over rajnikanths adas.. So charm and style.. is imp.. a lot of people fall for that..

just because some of them have gone over the top, does not mean that they have not proven their mettle in earlier years... we'll see what ranbir can do... he has miles to go before he can hold a torchlight to the so called khans...!  πŸ˜‰

and yep, he lacks carisma... but he's better one out of the lot, as much as i don't like him....!   πŸ˜†
Katrina Kaif definitely tops the list...she is BAD! Period! no expressions..nothing at all.... 

Imran khan...was good in JTYJN...but honestly bad in rest of his movies...

Sonam Kapoor

Deepika...dialogue delivery especially.... 

A person who need to rush : Katrina.  because she has a future, massive fan following, good projects, so she should excel and try harder.

people like celina, dia, fardeen, zayed...LOL no one cares, so even though they can't act, they dont need to enter a drama school soonπŸ˜†

imran,sonam definitely should go, they will have projects no matter what, so they should do better.

Edited by Salma2 - 13 years ago