Which actor needs to attend a Acting school?

Posted: 13 years ago
Another year passed and we have more flops in bollywood then a hit. I was watching some hindi movies over the weekend and couldn't watch it any more then 30min in to it. So many of them were just so bad. I'm not going to name them and start of a debate here. But i couldn't help but wonder how bad some of this movies were that has Star kids. That made me look in list of actors who's kids have entered bollywood in the past decade. And to my surprise it is a long list of starts. Though there parents left a mark in their days some of the star kids are having a difficulity leaving their for all the right reasons.

So after watching some horrible movies, I couldn't help but say to myself.. DAMN they need to go back to school and learn how to act. Which made me wonder who did go to acting school, and who needs to attend it? They do have the looks, body, and some charisma on screen, but when it comes to indepth roles, they are horrible. 

So who would be on your list that need to go back to school?

Edited by Ashiyana - 13 years ago

Before Star Kids, I really think Katrina Kaif should. And this is said in a complete constructive way, cos I actually really like her.....I just really thinks atttending some acting classes will make people take her seriously. I dont think doing more serious films will. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But for your topic.....Umm Esha Deol, Tushar Kapoor, Sonam Kapoor (kind off)
I think Fardeen Khan and Zahid Khan.......thy need to attend a skool defo
I love you Sonam Kapoor, but you need to go to acting school!
abhishekh bacchan..to an acting school and a dance school
Kat for sure, but Abhi attended acting school and didn't help him that much so I don't know if Kat should try! But I think I liked what PC said about how she learned to act from each film she did....I think if Kat were to take on challenging roles, she can prove all the critics and cynics wrong!!!
Originally posted by preetysadia

I think Fardeen Khan and Zahid Khan.......thy need to attend a skool defo
Agree๐Ÿ˜‰
katrina and sonam and deepika. they are all gorgeous but they have bad acting skills and expressions. 
I think along with the mediocre acting abilities of today's "stars", the genres of movies have gone silly. Bollywood is mostly now some good movies and a whole bunch of lame chick flicks that are even worse than their Hollywood counterparts

I watched a video on youtube (I think it was break ke baad) and one user wrote that bollywood movies seem to look the same now. I can't help but agree

Katrina kaif needs to go to School; she has to learn acting and language. She amazes me, I mean she started in 2003, and still standing at the same point as far as acting and language is concern.

Is it this hard to be fluent in Hindi?

Her type of Hindi one can speak, when he/she visit India for summer vacation.