India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

not satissfy

javeria19 Groupbie
javeria19
javeria19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
not satisfy by this forum its very slow and very late for the update compared to the other forum so guys plz do the update after the program

and sorry if u guys feel bad but i think u should do the update after the telecast as soon as possible bcoz of that the trp will get rise

Edited by javeria19 - 04 January 2011 at 12:50pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshine33

neka Senior Member
neka
neka

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:15pm | IP Logged
very true
HalkatJawaniJay IF-Dazzler
HalkatJawaniJay
HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
We post the update as soon as video update is posted, it takes time to write itEmbarrassed

Edited by kajolj - 04 January 2011 at 1:49pm

nycsweetie

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by javeria19

not satisfy by this forum its very slow and very late for the update compared to the other forum so guys plz do the update after the program

and sorry if u guys feel bad but i think u should do the update after the telecast as soon as possible bcoz of that the trp will get rise

first and foremost...............all the updaters are volunteers. They don't get paid to do this. So we should be thankful for whatever we get and whenever we get it. As for the TRP's rising on the basis of the updates. It doesn' t make any sense. U can only do the update after u watch it, so if your waiting for the update and have not watched it, hence u missed the telecasted episode, which in turn means no TRP. Watching the videos online doesn't not having a effect on the TRPs, in fact it has a negative impact. Its like pirated films, in this case pirated soaps...lol........(ps. please tell me if im wrong in thinking this). I think we should just be grateful that we have updates available to us to read, some of the forums don't even have that on a daily basis.

Edited by taral83 - 04 January 2011 at 2:58pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

HalkatJawaniJaynycsweetie

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
mmmmh...yh that's true....Ermm
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

Originally posted by javeria19

first and foremost...............all the updaters are volunteers. They don't get paid to do this. So we should be thankful for whatever we get and whenever we get it. As for the TRP's rising on the basis of the updates. It doesn' t make any sense. U can only do the update after u watch it, so if your waiting for the update and have not watched it, hence u missed the telecasted episode, which in turn means no TRP. Watching the videos online doesn't not having a effect on the TRPs, in fact it has a negative impact. Its like pirated films, in this case pirated soaps...lol........(ps. please tell me if im wrong in thinking this). I think we should just be grateful that we have updates available to us to read, some of the forums don't even have that on a daily basis.

i totally agree ....
@ topicmaker: u need to be patient as it take a lot of time and energy to give the detailed updates that Kajol & I do and the updates have no affect on the TRPs and also I am not sure where Kajol lives but I live in the US so I watch the videos online before it airs over here just to do the updates for the forum so a little appreciation would be nice.

Edited by nycsweetie - 04 January 2011 at 7:47pm

HalkatJawaniJay

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index