Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

l Arti Vm khabar Nahi l P R E V I E W l Pg.9 l (Page 5)

zarfishanzahid IF-Rockerz
zarfishanzahid
zarfishanzahid

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
awesome vm plz do make more vms and dnt forget to pm me hehehehehehhe

thx alot for the pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KomzieBoombat

ramsha.aslam Senior Member
ramsha.aslam
ramsha.aslam

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged
a very different vm,i must say!
really loved it,do make more vms and are you open for requestsWink

KomzieBoombat

KomzieBoombat IF-Rockerz

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:14pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

-Aiza-shakti_rocksaniya.xsupreet..love.mayurartiYukti_RatzholicMysterygirl_meAuroni.92thegameisonMysticNightsyulZAisha.-SupriyaluvsMN-Silent.DreamerPayal-15.PINK.relentless.DoNotMindKriYaansh...

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:22pm | IP Logged

ok i wanted to be the 1st one to comment there before watching VM i reserved ROFL BUHAHAHAHAHA ROFLROFL

OMGG Komal this is ur 2nd VM rgt ?/ n yarr u have rocked it all Shocked Shocked more than this i LOVEDDD the 1st one moree dunno why but i just loveddddd it !! it realli realli looked like a MV u know Wink i just loved teh music Embarrassed but it would have been better if u ahve used a song in it :) but still the music was PERFECT too :D i lovedd the use of texture in it and all thsoe scenss hayeeeeeeeee marvellous yarr Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed n u know when the romantic bit started i just loved how the music went romantic too LOL goshh that was sth yarr LOL i still cant believe it was ur 1st VM :o:o:o:o:o I suckedd in my 1st one ROFL well to be honest it was beautifullllll but it took my abt 6months to show it to my frens Stern SmileROFL it took me about 4 month to make ROFL n then the remaining months i spent searching for a site ROFL coz obviously it was TOO BIG for any site to upload ROFLROFL gawd i was cursing myself for making a decision of making a VM ROFL frm that day i made abt 2 n then promised myself that i would never ever make it in my wholeeeeeeeeeee generation ROFLROFL gawd its too much hardwork.. n when i start making it i just want it to be perfect so ya i probably end up with big sized video ROFLROFL which cant be uplaoded anywhere :O ROFL i know my 1st experience was not that good LOL however i am in loveeeeee with ur 1st one even more <3

coming to the 2nd one its my fav too komal Embarrassed everytime i listen to this song i remember PriRan cryingg and i just go Cry Cry its realli an emotional song which can touch many hearts Embarrassed and as i told Gaggu i prefer sad VMS over romantic ones ROFL i know it must be shocking as I AM saying thsi but sad VM have more strong effect on us then the romantic ones Embarrassed u sure do blush a lot when u watch the romantic one LOL but sad one just makes ur heart go sth LOL so ya the feeling u get when u watch sad one is realli gr8 .. its like u can feel that person's pain :( that was the thing that made me sad watching this VM gawd those crying moments i hate it :(:(:(:(:( but i loved the part when Mayu smiled Embarrassed awwwwww the song matched perfectly aswell Clap Clap Clap i am still amazed at the fact that our saddu mayu biy became soo romantic Cool the confession epi is my FAVOURITE out of all.. honestly the best bestt bestt confession ever on telly wood, bollywood and hollywood ROFL it was THE BESTTTTT !! I was like awwwww when they hugged Embarrassed their smilee when they were expressin their lovee hayeeeeeeeeee Embarrassed aashu k saath hassi bhi free mein LOLLOL the way the 2st bit went so fast was the best part of it :) it was like remembering all those moments Embarrassed and then the last bit Heart i still could hear the rain sound so ya that was sth that added more to it <3 i loved it moreee coz i could hear the rain dropping down Big smile Big smile Big smile another memorable moment of MN Embarrassed

AWESOMEE Vm komal :) do make moreee ^__^

Edited by yulZ - 08 January 2011 at 2:36pm

KomzieBoombat

ssaba IF-Sizzlerz
ssaba
ssaba

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
FABBBBBBBBBB WRK DEAR

KomzieBoombat

DoNotMind IF-Stunnerz
DoNotMind
DoNotMind

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
it just FAB komal..................Day Dreaming.........missing them.......

KomzieBoombat

KaSh-Maneet-Fan IF-Sizzlerz
KaSh-Maneet-Fan
KaSh-Maneet-Fan

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
beautiful vm
loved it
loved the song
thanks 4 da pm

KomzieBoombat