Does criticism break a star or make a star?

Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Celebs are known to get into a lot of controversy and criticism. Constructive criticism is always necessary for a celebrity.

My question is that for our stars in the industry now, does criticism break them or make them? Do they take criticism in a positive manner and improve upon their weaknesses? Or do they go in a corner and cry about the criticism they get?

For me criticism always MAKES a star. It should never BREAK a star.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice topic

It shud......but I guess every1 takes it diffrently and it also depends on what kind of person you are and your feelings......
LEO88 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
it depends on the way they criticise the star ..
A lot depends on the person, who he or she takes criticism. some take it sportingly while others ignore it or feel bad.
i guess when you are new it affects a lot but gradually they learn to get used to it.
Criticism is nothing but an opinion so it doesn't mean everything said has to be true. 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Both

Look at Vidya, she is criticised for her clothes but girl she's doing well.
When the criticism is constructive, then it should make a star provided that the star is humble enough to accept it.

When the criticism is not constructive at all and is meant only to insult, then I feel it is much harder for a star to accept it without becoming furious and lash out.
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
Great topic CUTIE!! And I totally agree!! I think if the criticism is constructive then it will def make a star!
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Frankly... criticism neither breaks them nor those it make them.... I guess they are so thick skinned that they dont care.....

Criticism karnewale toh criticise karte rehte hai....

Either way they are scrutinised so much that whatever they do whatever they dont do is either way criticised....

Hard to please everyone... 😉