Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

Experimental PriDa Short FF - Part 4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
As I wait for something miraculous to happen, my brain needs some shaitaniyat..

And my shaitaniyat brain can come up with only something dark. This is not the usual PriDa scene.. at least not in the pure sense.. their qualities will be the same, just more extreme than the PriDa we love..

My plan ( yea yea.. I make plans too Tongue ) is to make this a short FF.. a few short parts..

I write this more as an experiment..

Index:

Chapter1
Chapter2
Chapter3
Chapter4

~*
~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~* ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Chapter 1:  End of a Revenge?

He had her where he wanted.

HE had been the hunter for so long and SHE the target.

Just a pull of a trigger would end his revenge.. the one that had consumed him since the day fate struck its first blow.

It was HER fault. He had a plan and he never let his emotions come in the way of that.

He used to be an emotional fool. His parents and his brothers together formed his entire life. All he wanted to see them happy. But it wasn't to be...

The blows came in one after other..

His father was killed.. His mom was almost as good as dead with her vegetative state... her younger brother, Sameer turned his revenge into a revenge against himself. He was barely surviving his severe addiction.. his youngest brother, the baby of the family was in severe depression, and refused to acknowledge the reality..

And here he was... Standing between fiction and reality...

Fiction of what SHE meant and Reality of what SHE did..

What was HE? He didn't know or rather didn't want to admit.

All He saw in front of him was She.. who stood in full defiance..

She had to feel fear.. He needed to see that in her eyes.. She needed to know what it felt to stare at death in her eyes...

All he could see, were determined eyes, Did they mock him? Were they calling him a coward?

There they stood, facing each other, she with her hands on her hips, having no regard for the bruises on her legs, barely able to stand.. but then sometimes courage shows an appearance in strange places..

A strange place it was.. facing her opponent, knowing fully well, HE held the stronger hand.

She was never one to cower... Never would She admit her weakness again.. She was her Mamma's daughter..

She was Damini Gujral... facing the one who would never see her cry again...

He was Prithvi Saxena.. who was waiting to pull the trigger...

Chapter2

-- Mru

Edited by Mru_bee - 23 April 2011 at 11:23am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

charmieePallaVI711tellycrazyalu5123deereyedgal504..Waves..Komal_Chaudhary...San-Yo...Devil_Of_HeavenAnn_92...Maham...Maz.jakhushiGudakeshaGurmeet4Drashtishalini_ssankalp_praptiNan08

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Experimental PriDa Short FF - Part 4 (Page 5)" in Love Ne Mila Di Jodi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Uhhhhhhhh... revenge filled much??? Pri holding a gun infront of Damini ShockedShockedShocked What do you have in mind Mruu?

Oh well he's not gonna pull the trigger.. THAT i know... and you better not prove me wrong... Interesting set of emotions inside Prithvi Saxena... Hmmmm now what did the Gujrals do? LOL Or is that Bandar again.. bet its him...

Continue SOON.. LOL

And i see my wish getting fulfilled over having more of PriDa to read.. Dancing Thanks for this Mru Big smile

Maham

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mru_beejakhushi

Mru_bee

IF-Dazzler

Mru_bee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...Maham...

Uhhhhhhhh... revenge filled much??? Pri holding a gun infront of Damini ShockedShockedShocked What do you have in mind Mruu?

Oh well he's not gonna pull the trigger.. THAT i know... and you better not prove me wrong... Interesting set of emotions inside Prithvi Saxena... Hmmmm now what did the Gujrals do? LOL Or is that Bandar again.. bet its him...

Continue SOON.. LOL

And i see my wish getting fulfilled over having more of PriDa to read.. Dancing Thanks for this Mru Big smile

Maham

Errr... u mean he shldnt PULL the trigger??? whyyy notttttttt.. Broken Heart LOL

Dunt you be dancing so soon.. u never know how more lame this might turn out to be LOL

-- Mru

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jakhushi

...Maham...

IF-Dazzler

...Maham...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mru_bee

Originally posted by ...Maham...

Continue SOON.. LOL

Maham

Errr... u mean he shldnt PULL the trigger??? whyyy notttttttt.. Broken Heart LOL

Dunt you be dancing so soon.. u never know how more lame this might turn out to be LOL

-- Mru

Excuse me?? WHY NOT? Because in order to write an SS the female protagonist has to STAY alive..  and Ill dance anyway.. its PriDa... and you know how completely pathetic i am when it comes to them.. BTW i updated the Pri Saxena post.. More inspiration for you  ROFL

jakhushi

Maz.

IF-Rockerz

Maz.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Oooooo this one me SO likes! Will wait to read the next part :D

Mru_bee

Komal_Chaudhary

Goldie

Komal_Chaudhary

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
Wow

Mru_bee

Devil_Of_Heaven

Goldie

Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:08am | IP Logged

awesome start......

prithvi is holding a gunShocked

ohhh do continue soon....

its really interesting...

-mah

Mru_bee

deereyedgal504

Goldie

deereyedgal504

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Mruu PriDa in revenge mood and Pri gonna puul it i am like thisShocked or i guess like thisConfused srsly wat have u got us in for?? really interested
Waitin for the next part...

Mru_bee

Post Reply New Post

Go to top