India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

After Dutta returns (Page 3)

HumaG IF-Rockerz
HumaG
HumaG

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
loved it liz! to be honest since this whole car going of the cliff well it really wasnt a cliff it was like a high place LOL thing has been going on i was thinking that maybe we will get the hug..the anna hug..because D seems to only realise his love when its not their with him *sighs* more like the importance of her in his life. the fact that he is incomplete without her. the fact that she comepletes him. the fact that they are so perfect together their imperfections dont matter. i dont know about whether or not seema will find him. if she does im fine with that. though i would love D to fight to live for his nakku. for them to show that he fought death just to be with her once again. though i would prefer it if he went home and no seema. because dutta sriram patil has only one nurse nakusha dutta patil LOL.
though if seema does find him i guess he can come back to his nakusha after facing and getting rid of his deamons of the past. which would be good as well. hayeee i think way too much when it comes to LTL. all is well. all is well. i want this track done by this week though it looks highly unlikey *Sighs*

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82sikkaishaprettywomanAbhiAnidivy609bfunofbb123

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:44pm | IP Logged

Great writing Liz......I really hope it happens like you have mentioned.........and I really hope the cvs don't go the amnesia way.....that would be too filmy and not LTL..........I want dutta back and tie things up......It is high time tasha are back together fulltime.....its been nearly 2 months now.....common cvs that has been long enough time for him to feel sad........it is time to move on to beautiful things .....life is too precious, especially now, hope the gadda realizes it........like nakku says, maybe dutta will not say in words that he wants her back......but show in action..............(hopefully this time he hugs her and carries her instead of holding her hand and dragging her up there)..........i am going to be dreaming of this happening this week.....but CVS please no more than a week of this sorrow stuff please

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82AbhiAni-bharti-

chitrakshgeet Senior Member
chitrakshgeet
chitrakshgeet

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Hi,

I hope it happens the same way....I am crossing my finger...Smile
f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 8:14pm | IP Logged
Lizdarcy I like how you are always so optimistic, here I am as pessimistic as always. Truth is I was crying my eyes out in todays scenes, thinking that they gave dutta such an official farewell that he really isn't coming back.
I hope u are right and i am wrong.

Btw your posts are always so well thought and written, keep up the good work Smile
Princess_Priya1 IF-Sizzlerz
Princess_Priya1
Princess_Priya1

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
yup me too hope the same...................Blushing
pbtghosh Goldie
pbtghosh
pbtghosh

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:58pm | IP Logged
 i've always loved the process of falling in love rather than the actual in love phase. That is why most love stories don't hold my interest, the falling in love happens too easily. I love the characters fighting the feeling, doing their best not to give in. The love story in LTL was special coz of the same reason
--------
100% Thumbs Up
--------

I want Dutta to be the one that makes the move. I want him to walk towards her, oblivious of the Patil crowd and take her in his arms. He will obviously behave as if he's got his world back. So i hope he hugs Naku, in a scene even more beautiful than the one at Anna's! And then tells her, Aaj main tujhe bula raha hoon, apni patni ke roop me. Tera us kamre par aur mujhpar haq hai. And then, i hope he takes her hand and marches to his room. And once there, i hope he takes her face in his hands and asks her to forgive him. I'd also love it if he got down on his knees like on the first night. *swoon*
--------
& after that I don't want to see any extention of story except one scene of their satisfied & smiling face.Day Dreaming
--------
ritun
shruti10august Senior Member
shruti10august
shruti10august

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Liz, before ltl, i always speculate things but after ltl, i stop speculating coz cv's always have sumthing special for us wich is even better than my imagination. But ur speculation is too gud nd i want things to happen this way only. Nd ya i want a romantic sequence between TaSha but song shud be the same ambar pe milte hai
lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bfunofbb123

Oh liz tank u 4 the hope u give us u write so beautifully .Clap
reading ur post gives me hope yesterday i wasn't affected by the coming track but 2 actually c it today i feel so sad,Unhappy & heavy didn't expect i'll feel this wayCry .
oh liz i hope they show us even tiny bit that he is alive i can't take it anymore i felt this way when he had accident in the helicopter i hope this time comes back as well defiting death.
 i hope cv's don't drug showing us D tanx again 4 ur beautiful post i hope e/thing happens the way u prediciting it.Smile

Jorda! Thanks a ton! And the reason I'm so optimistic is coz I haven't seen the episode yet! LOL I don't think I'll watch it now, not atleast Dutta gets back. Smile

Let's hope the CVs give us something beautiful to make up for this heartbreak!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123

Go to top