Users

Frequent Posters

Princess_Priya1 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
yup me too hope the same...................☺️
pbtghosh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 i've always loved the process of falling in love rather than the actual in love phase. That is why most love stories don't hold my interest, the falling in love happens too easily. I love the characters fighting the feeling, doing their best not to give in. The love story in LTL was special coz of the same reason
--------
100% πŸ‘πŸΌ
--------

I want Dutta to be the one that makes the move. I want him to walk towards her, oblivious of the Patil crowd and take her in his arms. He will obviously behave as if he's got his world back. So i hope he hugs Naku, in a scene even more beautiful than the one at Anna's! And then tells her, Aaj main tujhe bula raha hoon, apni patni ke roop me. Tera us kamre par aur mujhpar haq hai. And then, i hope he takes her hand and marches to his room. And once there, i hope he takes her face in his hands and asks her to forgive him. I'd also love it if he got down on his knees like on the first night. *swoon*
--------
& after that I don't want to see any extention of story except one scene of their satisfied & smiling face.😍
--------
ritun
shruti10august thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Liz, before ltl, i always speculate things but after ltl, i stop speculating coz cv's always have sumthing special for us wich is even better than my imagination. But ur speculation is too gud nd i want things to happen this way only. Nd ya i want a romantic sequence between TaSha but song shud be the same ambar pe milte hai
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

Oh liz tank u 4 the hope u give us u write so beautifully .πŸ‘

reading ur post gives me hope yesterday i wasn't affected by the coming track but 2 actually c it today i feel so sad,πŸ˜” & heavy didn't expect i'll feel this way😭 .
oh liz i hope they show us even tiny bit that he is alive i can't take it anymore i felt this way when he had accident in the helicopter i hope this time comes back as well defiting death.
 i hope cv's don't drug showing us D tanx again 4 ur beautiful post i hope e/thing happens the way u prediciting it.😊

Jorda! Thanks a ton! And the reason I'm so optimistic is coz I haven't seen the episode yet! πŸ˜† I don't think I'll watch it now, not atleast Dutta gets back. 😊

Let's hope the CVs give us something beautiful to make up for this heartbreak!
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Fatima82

To be honest, i've always loved the process of falling in love rather than the actual in love phase. That is why most love stories don't hold my interest, the falling in love happens too easily. I love the characters fighting the feeling, doing their best not to give in. The love story in LTL was special coz of the same reason. I love the fact that it has been a slow, gradual process, and that Dutta fought it all the way. I didn't expect to enjoy their in love phase, but it was delightful. Every little thing they did when in love, it was so intensely romantic. Be it Dutta's lil gestures, the shart scene, the morning prayer scene, the payal scene or the final wedding scene. It gives me hope, that this time around it's gonna be doubly beautiful.

thats wht I love to see  the falling in love phase ..

but LTL is exception every phase of their lovee story was beautifully depicted ..❀️
your post are so brilliant ..thanx for sharing such an amazing write up ..
waiting for more of such post πŸ‘

Thanks Fatima!

but LTL is exception every phase of their lovee story was beautifully depicted ..

Exactly! LTL has been an exception! Which is why I refuse to give up hope! Sigh.😍
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: KavitaDR

Hi Liz,

Finally back!

I dont remember who said it on this thread, but yes, Bless you for the optimism, it takes a lot to keep on hoping and I join you in ecoing that wish that the culmination if we are to come to that any time soon does fulfill all the aspirations of every loyal TASHA fans who have put up with almost everything that the CV's have dished out to us, sometimes almost, contemptuously.

I hope and pray that they at least read some of the suggestions on the Forum. We only mean well for LTL after all. Anyways, we should not give up as the last scenes flashing in front of Dutta when the car goes downhill is the aarti and dhaaga scene at PN so hopefully, this is what will be shown as playing on his mind when he next comes on the frames of LTL.

Luv❀️

Kavita

Sigh. I'm an incurable romantic, and an optimist at that. Deadly combination, I know. Trust me, there's something about this show that keeps my optimism alive. 😊

I hope so too, that the CVs read atleast some of the suggestions here and implement them in the show. We've had enough heartache as it is! I somehow feel we're not gonna be let down. 😊

Thanks for the reply, Kavita! 😊

lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: SonyaBlade

Has anyone thought about the idea that maybe Dutta won't remember anything in his that happened after him and Seema were in a relationship nad he was happy. He wont' remember becoming Dutta Bhau, he wont' remember Supriya, and he won't remember dark or light Naku. OMG.....this is the first thing that went through my mind when this car accident evnet happened.

I think the CV's are going to screw around with a plot liek this and make us all upset and angry for amny weeks to come, until something happens and he remembers it all again.

What are te CV's doing......this storyline of Chaskar doing away with Dutta is just brutal.....

Hey Sonya,

Let's hope the CVs don't give us that cliched formula! They won't! Keep the faith, girl! We've had some excellent tracks in this show, most of them unpredictably brilliant.So i doubt that the CVs would show us something so moronic!

Well, Chaskar isn't done yet. He isn't as dumb as we think he is! I have a feeling he'll turn against Kala when she double crosses him. I'm looking forward to that track! πŸ˜ƒ
divy609 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lizz U're so good at this........I'd love to see this happen πŸ˜.........Though I'm more interested to see your previous prediction.......Everyone in the Hall -D comes-meets everyone Consoles -Looks for Nakku-Goes to his room-Nakku crying -sees D -Feels she is hallucinating -D comes nd holds her πŸ˜This one is etched in me now..........
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dewdrop~pearl*

Firstly Liz before going on to discuss about LTL, I want to say something to you......

Liz I have been reading most of your threads and you are truly a wonderful writer πŸ‘.....you know exactly how to express lot of non-tanglible aspects in words which is not very easy for many, as converting feelings into words is one of the most difficult abilities - most people are not even totally aware of their feelings, forget about being able to analyse it and express it.......so hats off to this ability of yours πŸ‘.....and certain things I have noticed about you from your writing is - you come across as a very soulful and sensitive person who knows exactly what she wants from life and knows exactly what are the right priorities in life....maybe life and experience itself must have taught you all this....there is a certain maturity in your thoughts and attitude.....I know I havent been able to comment much on your threads, but thats cos you say things so beautifully that you dont leave much scope for anyone else to say anything πŸ˜†.....so this time just took up the opportunity of mentioning all this 😳......

Regarding LTL, oh I just cant wait for that day when Dutta will be back, but I guess the wait is going to be real long for all of us as this 'Dutta dead' thingy itself will continue for many more days.....and then Seema coming back to Dutta's life, various turn of events happening on that front, etc., will again take some time .....so am just being patient and accepting that I shouldnt expect anything much for atleast 3-4 weeks now πŸ˜†......

And I agree with you that when the real Tasha romance starts, it will be something to look out for πŸ˜‰.....if they were able to create something as beautiful as 'Ambar pe.....', I have faith on the same guys to atleast do something equivalent to it if not better.

Aww...I really dunno what to say! I'm touched! I am in no way the best writer out here. There are posts that leave me humbled, all the time, coz they often say stuff I wanted to say but couldn't! Just that I'm comfortable pouring out my heart here. I dunno, I like this forum, because it lets me be me. 😊 That must be the reason I'm so comfortable writing all this stuff! Thanks Dewdrop! This really really means a lot to me! ☺️

as a very soulful and sensitive person who knows exactly what she wants from life and knows exactly what are the right priorities in life....maybe life and experience itself must have taught you all this....there is a certain maturity in your thoughts and attitude.....

erm...I think I'll show this to my sister and friends, they'll have a good laugh. πŸ˜† I'm as mixed-up as can be. Just that I love this story. I love it madly. I've said this before, that this is the story I've always wanted to write, just that I couldn't find the right words. I have to thank the CVs for coming up with the story, and making it much more beautiful than I could have ever dreamt of! There's this honesty, this steadfastness about the show that just doesn't let me give up, inspite of all the negativity surrounding it. Let's hope that our faith wins, in the end!😊
lizdarcy thumbnail
Originally posted by: prettywoman

u know what Liz.. i was in the gym today and i was thinking exactly the same.. will nakku sense he is back and come running out, but just stop short of going into his hands..and just look with all her love in her eyes.. But as u said, i so wanna Dutta to give her back the status of being his wife in front of all.. in fact he should say ki uss kamre par and muj par, tumse zyaada haq aur kisi ka nahin..

areee.. yeh kab aayega.. this week is already looking too long.. pls cv's jaldi karo..

uss kamre par and muj par, tumse zyaada haq aur kisi ka nahin..

Mujhe bhi isi pal ka intezaar hai! Hai! 😍 This is gonna be one long week. Let's hope we all survive! We have to, so that we can see Kala getting her due desserts! I can't wait for that track. Hope we get some awesome TaSha romance in between, to sustain us! πŸ˜ƒ