India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

After Dutta returns

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Now that the moment of truth is drawing closer, i can't wait to see how it culminates. To be honest, i've always loved the process of falling in love rather than the actual in love phase. That is why most love stories don't hold my interest, the falling in love happens too easily. I love the characters fighting the feeling, doing their best not to give in. The love story in LTL was special coz of the same reason. I love the fact that it has been a slow, gradual process, and that Dutta fought it all the way. I didn't expect to enjoy their in love phase, but it was delightful. Every little thing they did when in love, it was so intensely romantic. Be it Dutta's lil gestures, the shart scene, the morning prayer scene, the payal scene or the final wedding scene. It gives me hope, that this time around it's gonna be doubly beautiful.

I wonder how it's gonna be, Dutta's realization. Will it be more beautiful than the Ambar sequence? Please CVs!

And the reunion. This time it's gonna be a reunion in every sense, and i expect Naku to come running into his arms. Knowing Naku, i feel she'll hold back, silently thanking her God and weeping tears of joy. I want it this way. I want Dutta to be the one that makes the move. I want him to walk towards her, oblivious of the Patil crowd and take her in his arms. He will obviously behave as if he's got his world back. So i hope he hugs Naku, in a scene even more beautiful than the one at Anna's! And then tells her, Aaj main tujhe bula raha hoon, apni patni ke roop me. Tera us kamre par aur mujhpar haq hai. And then, i hope he takes her hand and marches to his room. And once there, i hope he takes her face in his hands and asks her to forgive him. I'd also love it if he got down on his knees like on the first night. *swoon*

Not that i'd love another slow round of romance. But something tells me Dutta's gonna be shy no longer. We're in for some scorching, seductive romance! He's not gonna hold back, this time around. He has a lifetime of love and passion he's saved up for her.

Let me not hope in vain, CVs!

The following 55 member(s) liked the above post:

Aalekhfanduttarpitadikulolosaku1122Fatima82LaTuLasikkaishachitrakshgeetdesisistersmaszone2nonemahalaxmikshipsanupamas2komal_w25rayjstKavitaDRVampgirlshruti10augustpbtghoshdesigrl414Crystal29shally_mprettywomanChaudhrytmsihuAbhiAnimnx12mozart66Jyoemussy.jamshedsparikhskavitha08left_foreversub_rosaRose_Petaldivy609bfunofbb123rama_2010triashaspandana11*dewdrop~pearl*HumaGMelodiousDreamsSophia21-bharti-ushankitvcSanely_Insane--khushi--SuhaniSoniameghapartiImmaculateDreamPrinsesse.Suvi--Sia---Huma-

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Yes Lizzy!
Exactly what I am hoping for also. Dutta taking those steps towards Naku and taking her as his wife.
I hope the CVs do justice to this portion before the soap culminates or MR exits. They owe the viewers this much at least.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

maszsikkaishalizdarcyVampgirldesigrl414Crystal29sihuAbhiAniskavitha08mozart66mussy.jamshedushankitvc

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
I was thinking of the same exact thing! I want the first thing that Dutta does when he gets back to PN is to look for his Nakku and give her a passionate hug! That would do it for me! And just as you said Liz I would love for him to openly accept her and ask her to come back to their room. Now that would be awesome! Can't wait for that day to come!! Smile

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

VampgirllizdarcysikkaishamaszAbhiAniCrystal29mozart66mussy.jamshedushankitvc

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Yes Lizzy!
Exactly what I am hoping for also. Dutta taking those steps towards Naku and taking her as his wife.
I hope the CVs do justice to this portion before the soap culminates or MR exits. They owe the viewers this much at least.

Droopy,

I've blocked all those thoughts out. I will not let it spoil the happiness this show brings me. And suppose it does happen, its not the end of the world.

And somehow, i have endless faith in this show. They've been so professional upto now, something tells me they won't let us down.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Fatima82rayjstsikkaishashipsCrystal29AbhiAni-Fivr-mozart66mussy.jamshed

MelodiousDreams IF-Rockerz
MelodiousDreams
MelodiousDreams

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
*sigh* Day Dreaming 

Bless you, Liz, for all these wonderful posts...I want to see Dutta returning home to Naku as soon as possible, and I hope something similar to what you've written is actually in store for us! Gosh, what a way to start off the new year! I'm so excited!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lizdarcyAbhiAniCrystal29bfunofbb123mozart66ushankitvc

lizdarcy Senior Member
lizdarcy
lizdarcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigrl414

I was thinking of the same exact thing! I want the first thing that Dutta does when he gets back to PN is to look for his Nakku and give her a passionate hug! That would do it for me! And just as you said Liz I would love for him to openly accept her and ask her to come back to their room. Now that would be awesome! Can't wait for that day to come!! Smile

Hopefully, in a week!

I'm restless too, hope to see what i've predicted onscreen. Unless, as always, the CVs have something much much better in store for us!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sikkaishaAbhiAniCrystal29mozart66mussy.jamshed

desigrl414 Goldie
desigrl414
desigrl414

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

Originally posted by desigrl414

Hopefully, in a week!

I'm restless too, hope to see what i've predicted onscreen. Unless, as always, the CVs have something much much better in store for us!

I've been watching this show since the beginning. Nakku and Dutta's love story has always been what i've loved about the show. I'm waiting for the day when they finally are together as one and happy. I hope they play it out beautifully and do justice to it! I'm sure they will! as we always get pleasant surprises from the CV's.

lizdarcyCrystal29AbhiAnimussy.jamshedmozart66

Crystal29 Goldie
Crystal29
Crystal29

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lizdarcy

And the reunion. This time it's gonna be a reunion in every sense, and i expect Naku to come running into his arms. Knowing Naku, i feel she'll hold back, silently thanking her God and weeping tears of joy. I want it this way. I want Dutta to be the one that makes the move. I want him to walk towards her, oblivious of the Patil crowd and take her in his arms. He will obviously behave as if he's got his world back. So i hope he hugs Naku, in a scene even more beautiful than the one at Anna's! And then tells her, Aaj main tujhe bula raha hoon, apni patni ke roop me. Tera us kamre par aur mujhpar haq hai. And then, i hope he takes her hand and marches to his room. And once there, i hope he takes her face in his hands and asks her to forgive him. I'd also love it if he got down on his knees like on the first night. *swoon*

Not that i'd love another slow round of romance. But something tells me Dutta's gonna be shy no longer. We're in for some scorching, seductive romance! He's not gonna hold back, this time around. He has a lifetime of love and passion he's saved up for her.

Let me not hope in vain, CVs!

Hai...Liz!Day Dreaming What you have described above is so romantic! CVs..Can we please see this on screen!Embarrassed

This emotional reunion is what I have been waiting for...He is going to get back to her after being lost and missing her all along..the missing her part started right from the FBs he had of her when he fell off the cliff..She is going to get her Dutta back after she thought that he was dead! Now if these 2 lovebirds meet after this - it is going be one beautiful and electrifying reunion! Can't wait...Hope the wait is not too longSmile 

AbhiAnidesigrl414divy609mozart66*dewdrop~pearl*

Go to top